Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (75171 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by fidek(m): 5:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by etoroh: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You know nothing about Biafra or its history
Most of you cannot swear with your life to defend this false history you keep propagating
Because you know it is all a lie
lie, propaganda because u guys brainwashed our forebearers abi. things have changed and history gets rewritten. we are not a part of biafra, and never will. habour false hopes at your detriment. stay igbo and call igbo biafra, dont include other tribes, cos it wont ever happen. there is no weapon you guys will use to actualise that... mental, phyisical, spiritual weapon, una no gEt am pass us, so you can dream your futile dream on.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by etoroh: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2015
dedene:

Is it because of the oil you are joining Niger Delta to Biafia?
Why is Biafra afraid to stand without Niger Delta?
good question on them. why is biafra afraid to stand without the south south

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by etoroh: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2015
why is biafra(igbo), afraid to stand alone without the south south? we want to stand alone. you people should be alone. dont call us, we wont answer

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Lance07(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry
. May the eriwi catch you wey claim to be urhobo. Urhobo we are Gods on our own.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by spear007(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2015
chocolateme:
Eziokwu ?

Nwannem

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by biafranqueen: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Obiwiz:
Lol. See confusion o. Why are some people so terrified and pained about dis man's dream of five countries emerging from Nigeria? Or are dey parasites?
And to d south-south people complaining about d easterners coming for dia petroleum resources. The real igbo man doesn't want anything outside d five core southeast states in d new country.
Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, south Africa, etc how much petroleum do dey have? Aren't dey surviving somehow?
South-south states are not the reason behind the clamour for secession. No south-south state should be included.
Tell them biko
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ismyheal75: 6:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmmm, these people have started seeing things again.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by fippycbk(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2015
obinnashady:
Alan shearer,played 4 newcastle FC,so just as his name sounds shearer (sharer)..u grab?

Me grab wella na. Na why I de laff.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Hope15: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Donald Trump was right afterall!

Yanks101:
grin grin
Nice boobs on those biafran women.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Dannie2015(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2015
I'm frm d middle belt. Dnt have much IGR but we can manage. I can't wait for ds country to just split. If possible each state on its own. I dnt believe in ds project called Nigeria anymore. God bless idoma nation

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Chigold101(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Adminisher:
Wishful thinking. Amateurishly put together. Nigeria is not breaking. Nigerian Muslims are mostly Sunni aligned so where is Ayatollah going to come from?. Nigeria is not going to break up . There will be administrative improvisations to make it less irritating to its constituent nationalities..
I see an Ibo man behind this post. You accept the economic advantages of a large Nigerian market to the mercantilist Ibo tribe but reject it's political consequences.

What I foresee is the wipe out of the current empty and corrupt political class by Buhari or his successors. They are all in for painful times PDP or APC. A new class of people more attuned to social service and good name instead of money will come to the fore.

The world is very globalised so there is not going to be much desire for idxxtic clannishness. There are already second generation Nigerian families in the US, UK and Canada. Most young Nigerians will live and work abroad throughout significant portions of their lives. Nigeria's GDP is $560bn but Apole and Google already have market capitalizations almost equal to that so National Governments will continue to lose influence in relation to Global Organisations.
In the middle east , ISIS is already redrawing National borders. Also there is no Libya as we speak.Nigerians should get together to make this temporary shelter as powerful and strong as is possible but it won't break in to ethnic nationalities, business is too good. If ithe tries to do so, Cameroon, Niger or the UN will administer breakaway regions but too much blood may flow first and God will not allow it
will people like you ever grow up? Will Nigeria braking up stop Igbos or any other group from living in the other neighboring countries. Are there not Igbos in Cameroun or Benin republic? Don't you know that there is a market called Biafran Market in Benin republic?
Why must people like you attack Ndi Igbo even when this so called sounds more like an Edo man.

Come to think of it, have you ever heard the name Gideon Orkar? If you have not heard it, you better make a research. He led a coup against IBB and the first thing he did in his national broadcast was to divide Nigeria into pieces just like this prophet prophesied. Yes his coup failed. I want you to know that it is not only Igbos that are tired of this contraption called Nigeria. Just that Igbos are more bold in their demand.
Do you think that the people of Benue and Plateau are happy with the way Fulani cowboys are killing their men and raping their women, then grazing their farms into desert?

I am sure that even your tribesmen are not happy with present Nigeria's setup. Probably they are afraid of speaking up and speaking out.

Wise people takle the problem and not the one that exposed the problem.

If Nigeria will go back to true federalism, all these agitation will die...

It pains me that people like Amaechi who was championing for betterment of Niger Deltans and Oil producing states have gone ahead to betray such caurse because of ministerial position. Too bad for this country.

So Mr man... Use your brain and MB wisely next time... Good morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Oga you can't school me on geography... Who doesn't know what Niger Delta is?... If you're going by the geography of it, then those states you mentioned aren't in the NIGER DELTA. Did you know that the Niger Delta initially only comprised of Delta,Rivers and Bayelsa states... Do you know it was OBJ that added Imo and Ondo states to the Niger Delta??
Rayhut:

Did you do geography in school, if you did you should have known the meaning of Niger Delta and where river Niger started to form its delta that empties into the Atlantic ocean
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by remirez07(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2015
mryoungdon:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-see-nigeria-splitting-into-5-countries-one-is-islamic-caliphate-of-nigeria-prophet/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
you don't need to dream. Its written clearly on the wall.... Nigeria is a joke a yeye country that the silly ukian force us into.. The youths are saying NOOOOO. The old fools arE getting richer while the innocent youths arE getting poorer..

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 247notire(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2015
phabulux:

Oga mi, they are nothing without south south, and they realise that.
The SE flourishes today despite the victimisation in all ramifications. Also if u must know oil has been discovered and is currently being produced in parts of anambra and imo, this is why both states are listed under NDDC. We can and will do very well without SS. The issue is that we have a lot of igbo people in all states of the SS, but u have no idea do u... U knw absolutely nothing about it...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

Niger Delta is different from Biafra, Biafra is just the 5 Eastern States.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Khameal007(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
na your family go split... drunkard
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by walozanga(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.

Funny guy. U need to wake up.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2015
247notire:
The SE flourishes today despite the victimisation in all ramifications. Also if u must know oil has been discovered and is currently being produced in parts of anambra and imo, this is why both states are listed under NDDC. We can and will do very well without SS. The issue is that we have a lot of igbo people in all states of the SS, but u have no idea do u... U knw absolutely nothing about it...

You Biafrans keep spewing this trash, just because there are Igbo people in some parts of Niger Delta doesn't mean Niger Delta should be carved into your Biafra.

Don't you have Igbo people in all states in Nigeria, you people even have your community and igwe representing you in all States in Nigeria that doesn't mean you should now claim the States.

Biafra starts and ends in the East and so shall it be.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 247notire(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Enahi:

You Biafrans keep spewing this trash, just because there are Igbo people in some parts of Niger Delta doesn't mean Niger Delta should be carved into your Biafra.

Don't you have Igbo people in all states in Nigeria, you people even have your community and igwe representing you in all States in Nigeria that doesn't mean you should now claim the States.

Biafra starts and ends in the East and so shall it be.
U have to be a brainless swine u knw... Did u see me say anything about carving some states into Biafra? What my comment means and this can also be observed from this thread, is that those igbos will surely want to identify with Biafra... So its a tricky situation for the Niger deltans and they know this. So many Niger deltans especially of igbo roots are totally in support of Biafra... Now go figure...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Lovelynature:
Commenting on treads filled with e-tribal wars like this has never been my thing. But I have to:

Coded man! I been dey watch your parol with the babe so farcheesy grin cheesy Ride on! wink
Haha.. Na who get time for tribal war?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2015
247notire:
U have to be a brainless swine u knw... Did u see me say anything about carving some states into Biafra? What my comment means and this can also be observed from this thread, is that those igbos will surely want to identify with Biafra... So its a tricky situation for the Niger deltans and they know this. So many Niger deltans especially of igbo roots are totally in support of Biafra... Now go figure...

You mean the igbos in Niger Delta States, that's their cup of tea. They are from the East na, they can as well migrate to the East and have their Biafran passports so people can identify them as Biafrans from the East.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by kelvinatkins(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
The SE can keep on clamouring for biafra, what I strongly believe is south south aint safe under igbo. If igbos can giv us fake things, then whats the assurance that they won't give us fake government

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Andyg: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
5. Qq Caliphate of Nigeria (the remaining parts of present Northern Nigeria).

Thenceforth, there will be no more religious riots nor senseless bloodshed of the present type typified by Boko Haram. Rather, the present northern elders will coalesce into the ruling oligarchy of the caliphate and their topmost emirs will be called Ayatollahs.
Op you are wrong to say this because there are Christians in the remaining part of the north that in your submission will form the caliphate. There will still be bloodshed because I will never be a muslim. Beside Nigeria can't be divided in to 5 at once. Highest 3. Go with your fake prophecy.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pacretus(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
says who.when there ar 6 states in niger delta and just only 5 sts of indigbo.we d ND ar under one umbrela.chessss
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 247notire(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Enahi:

You mean the igbos in Niger Delta States, that's their cup of tea. They are from the East na, they can as well migrate to the East and have their Biafran passports so people can identify them as Biafrans from the East.
Ur deliberately lying to urself. They are not from the east, they are from their respective ND states but they have igbo roots and culture... Will u chase them out of ND if they clamour to be part of Biafra?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pacretus(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Andyg:
5. Qq Caliphate of Nigeria (the remaining parts of present Northern Nigeria).

Thenceforth, there will be no more religious riots nor senseless bloodshed of the present type typified by Boko Haram. Rather, the present northern elders will coalesce into the ruling oligarchy of the caliphate and their topmost emirs will be called Ayatollahs.
Op you are wrong to say this because there are Christians in the remaining part of the north that in your submission will form the caliphate. There will still be bloodshed because I will never be a muslim. Beside Nigeria can't be divided in to 5 at once. Highest 3. Go with your fake prophecy.
i feel yur concern bro.nd i tink is beta all the northern christians unit nd for the second isreal.chesss

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by deflover(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
I'm also urhobo and you don't have to rain insults on him for speaking the truth. most urhobos don't wanna have nothing to do with biafra. that union would be a disaster.

have you ever heard of UPU?? Its short for Urhobo Progressive Union and its the "leading" Union controlling the affairs of urhobos in Nigeria. And they have vowed never to be aligned with biafra. we have nothing to benefit from the I gbos but they have everything to benefit from us. Ask yourself, why do you think they don't want to hear the name NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC?

oga i am from Okpara inland....i know about UPU....it is more of a political arm for any govt in power...what have they done so far to help our people....day sit in their luxuries while our people live in poverty.....and make stupid declarations to suit the govt in power......what did dey do as Ibori and is family to is cousin milked us dry.....before passing it to Okowa......dey smile to the bank and leave us to die.....dey are afraid so d boat will not be rocked so dey can always have their say......we dont know dem.....every system dat has been used to kill d poor is all dey know angry angry angry angry
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by osothermal(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Who is this "we" you are refering to
What is name of this group
We means people of south south so don't bring us into dat ur biafra nonsense
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2015
South South Niger Delta will not join biafra

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to biafra. Niger delta struggle is resource control and true federalism. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are all benefiting from the current system. After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some South South states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today Edo and Delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. Edo and Delta states were first part of Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming Edo and Delta state today. Some tribes speak Yoruba in Edo and Delta state. Why is yoruba not claiming Edo and Delta state the way igbo is claiming Rivers and Delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some South South people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and yoruba is the problem of South South, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Singapore. if Qatar and Singapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like Qatar and enjoy their oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3 times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census
. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some will say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer!!

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide . However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism and resource control, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former licence plate motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want resource control or thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION IF WE CAN'T GET 50% RESOURCE CONTROL. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:

"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

If we cant get resource control, we don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front. What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is that why the primary interest of Niger Deltans is resource control, Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as thier trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Since in Nigeria, Hausa and yoruba are ahead of them in the power struggle, they resort to blackmail and cry foul claiming marginalization.

if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. Peaceful division of Nigeria can only be into a minimum of five countries (Arewa republic, Niger Middle belt, United Niger Delta, Oduwa republic, and Biafra). South South will form its own nation/nations.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by xakakes: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
You are a celebrated slowpoke for your wildest imagination you think Delta,Rivers et al will join you in Biafra wake up from your slumber

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.