Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (75185 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by martineverest(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
ollah1:

You just said the truth. And at the end, they will make igbo the universal language and also be infront cos of their population. At the end, you will be slaves in your own country. Despite your regions been oil equipped, you will still suffer from your dear igbo brothers
dats neva gonna happen..its highh time the igbos realiz dat we,the niger deltans ll neva align with dem.do ibos really realiz dat dia greatest haters are the naijd deltans?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2015
100freekiss:

Why the F.uck do you feel pained.
Stop hating on Us, it won't do you any good.

Your not from the south south or south east. Yet you carry our matter for head like market.

Wetin we do you, na by force to live with you parasites?

We don't want Nigeria, The name alone sucks. Maybe you've not traveled out of Nigeria before, when you do , then you'll know it's a shame to hold a Nigerian passport

You are daft if you think am Yoruba. I am from the Niger Delta, can you go jump into the lagoon now undecided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
wokomabest:
they don't answer question for question

If you want answer to your question
Find out the answer to the question I asked
That way you'll get to understand the answer I will give you
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
osothermal:
We means people of south south so don't bring us into dat ur biafra nonsense

There is no people of "south south"
Give us the name of your people
Give us the name your grand fathers and your ansectors has always answered
The name you where called before 1960

If your office boss starts calling you "a goat" today
Will you change you name to "Mr a goat"

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2015
this vision na scam cox my area not in any part of the 5regions.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 100freekiss: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2015
Enahi:

You are daft if you think am Yoruba. I am from the Niger Delta, can you go jump into the lagoon now undecided

Niger Delta is oil producing states , which part of Niger Delta are you from ?
Or are you from ondo state ?
I know that ondo state is also part of Niger Delta.

So am still right, your not from the south south or south east. Your a South West

Read here babe, More oil discovered in 4 LGA's in IMO state (Biafra) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/imo-govt-discovers-crude-oil/

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/imo-state-discovers-crude-oil-in-four-lgas-punch.54181/

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2015
etoroh:
lie, propaganda because u guys brainwashed our forebearers abi. things have changed and history gets rewritten. we are not a part of biafra, and never will. habour false hopes at your detriment. stay igbo and call igbo biafra, dont include other tribes, cos it wont ever happen. there is no weapon you guys will use to actualise that... mental, phyisical, spiritual weapon, una no gEt am pass us, so you can dream your futile dream on.

If am lying
Then show everyone the truth with verifiable facts
Put your money where your mouth is
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by belzabull(f): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2015
...and the prophet excluded the igbos in the SS (Rivers and Delta) from Biafra but inlcuded yorubas in kogi in south west.

Hypocrisy!

I am from Anioma, in delta state, and if Biafra is to come Anioma will go with our kit and kin to Biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Moz22: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Prophet of baal
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

The population of igbos stands at about 40 million people. Only igbos in SE are about 17 million people. Igbis also have a huge populace in delta state, rivers state, Kano(Nothing less than 2 million igbos live in sabo ngeri Kano alone), Also igbos occupy a very huge percentage of the Lagos population. igbos in s west region are so much that they have unions from state, local government n even on a igbo level.

Then every single state in nigeria has many localities where igbos fully live.

There's no tribe in Nigeria whose population reach 40 million.
are you the only tribe that cross borders, so you feel with 40 million people you are the most populated tribe in a total population of almost 200million, do you give birth as much as the average hausa/fulani man that marries an average of 4 wives.. .. See you guyz base your judgement on imaginations rather than reality and it has lead you guyz astray.. How can you be highly populated and can't compete effectively in the political environment... Compare your figures from the last election even as you have a high voters turnout with the northern state then you will know that you guyz are really small
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2015
When will prophets see abundance,peace and love.I wonder the spirit in them....SMH
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
100freekiss:

So am still right, your not from the south south or south east. Your a South West

Only the Izon(ijaw) part of ondo produces oil

Izon people where carved into ondo mischieviously by Obasanjo in feb 3 1976

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Mikzy11(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Split korrrrrr speed niii, must u tel us u go 2 university? Tell us ur grade sef, who knw if u graduated, i guess u were rusticated...anyway go n wash ur face if u jas woke up, we don't need ur prophecy TB josua don do us
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 100freekiss: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
belzabull:
...and the prophet excluded the igbos in the SS (Rivers and Delta) from Biafra but inlcuded yorubas in kogi in south west.

Hypocrisy!

I am from Anioma, in delta state, and if Biafra is to come Anioma will go with our kit and kin to Biafra

May God bless you my sister
Don't mind those F.ools.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 100freekiss: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

May God bless you for saying the truth
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
martineverest:
dats neva gonna happen..its highh time the igbos realiz dat we,the niger deltans ll neva align with dem.do ibos really realiz dat dia greatest haters are the naijd deltans?

lol, they won't want that. They wont accept that, its a must you join them. They have said it the parts of PH speaks Igbo and the names are igbo formed, inother words you guys are family
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by belzabull(f): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
phabulux:
There are some south-southerners here who have no pretence for common sense. Granted any leave - any opportunity - for the 'basest' of reason, they'll still find an excuse for stupidity. They want to leave one union for another (actually, for a worse sort).
you are blatant fooool. You are actually the stupid one here. what are you to decide for them where to align their choice? It is disgusting ijiots like you that made the country the pathetic way it is now
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2015
100freekiss:

Read here babe, More oil discovered in 4 LGA's in IMO state (Biafra) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/imo-govt-discovers-crude-oil/

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/imo-state-discovers-crude-oil-in-four-lgas-punch.54181/

Lol I am not from Ondo State, keep gussing. Anyway Biafrans please stay in the East
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
V
zeusdgrt:
I show u facts and still yet u hv not responded,so shut up if u don't know what we the niger deltans are planning!see d blue print once more and remain silent u muppet mouth dude

Don't understand what you are rambling about

These are the people that makeup biafra

Igbanke, igala, idoma, igede, isoko, isobo(aka urobo), itshekiri, izon(ijaw), ibibio/efik/anang and Igbo

If you feel any of these groups are not Biafrans
Prove it with verifiable facts
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Natifa(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2015
dreamers keep dreaming till thy kingdom come! it sounds more like poem than a dream to me.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2015
100freekiss:

Who the F.uck are you

In your empty brain, enioma(Delta state) , obi-igbo ( River state) and many other Igbo speaking communities in the south-south region ain't Igbo.

YOU MUST BE A F.OOL. NO DOUBT
you are indeed an igbo F.OOL, u knw ntin abt history, south south languages are derived 4rm benin, urhobo, ijaw nt igbo, just lyk d one ah typed b4 it z orginated 4rm Ancient benin kingdom. You Igbos are greedy. Igbo people has been banned from buying land in Omoku bkuz they are greedy. Bleep the hell wit ur biafra! Im nue shi
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2015
The dreamer. If he does not see Buhari being President of Nigeria,how can he see a bigger pic?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
V

Don't understand what you are rambling about

These are the people that makeup biafra

Igbanke, igala, idoma, igede, isoko, isobo(aka urobo), itshekiri, izon(ijaw), ibibio/efik/anang and Igbo

If you feel any of these groups are not Biafrans
Prove it with verifiable facts
Idiot those ethnic groups u just typed are not Igbo, they are 4rm delta nd rivers, I can never be an Igbo man, never! tongue
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
are you the only tribe that cross borders, so you feel with 40 million people you are the most populated tribe in a total population of almost 200million, do you give birth as much as the average hausa/fulani man that marries an average of 4 wives.. .. See you guyz base your judgement on imaginations rather than reality and it has lead you guyz astray.. How can you be highly populated and can't compete effectively in the political environment... Compare your figures from the last election even as you have a high voters turnout with the northern state then you will know that you guyz are really small

Ask ur self, which tribe in d north is most populated

The north has so many tribes n wen they are counted separately, no tribe in d north numbers more than 15 million.

Do u know how they deceive u? They claim Hausa-fulani is the most populated tribe in nigeria .... Any knowledgeable person knows that Hausa is a language that unites the north, it's not a tribe. Tribes in d north r fulani, gwari, nupe, Jukun, kanuri, birom, etc, none one comes from Hausa tribe.

Secondly, have u been to d north? If u have been, u will notice that the north is sparcely populated....Desert so fit support life life.

The election in Lagos n s west should tell u indeed about what d igbo populace looks like. Yoruba n all their leaders stated clearly that they won't vote GEJ but at the end of the day, GEJ got 43% votes in the whole of s west.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2015
HYPOCRISY is when YORUBA people claim some part of Kwara, Kogi, Lagos as Yoruba land when Igbos claim the Igbo speaking areas of some part of Delta, Rivers and Edo as part of Igbo land, YORUBA'S will start shouting land grabbing, oil thief, is this not hypocrisy at highest level, if Igbo go with only 5 Igbo state and leave the rest of the Igbo land, then Yoruba should leave Lagos, Kwara, Kogi and parts of Ondo ilaje axis alone.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Ask ur self, which tribe in d north is most populated

The north has so many tribes n wen they are counted separately, no tribe in d north numbers more than 15 million.

Do u know how they deceive u? They claim Hausa-fulani is the most populated tribe in nigeria .... Any knowledgeable person knows that Hausa is a language that unites the north, it's not a tribe. Tribes in d north r fulani, gwari, nupe, Jukun, kanuri, birom, etc, none one comes from Hausa tribe.

Secondly, have u been to d north? If u have been, u will notice that the north is sparcely populated....Desert so fit support life life.

The election in Lagos n s west should tell u indeed about what d igbo populace looks like. Yoruba n all their leaders stated clearly that they won't vote GEJ but at the end of the day, GEJ got 43% votes in the whole of s west.
see this guy o,, GEJ git 43% in SW not because of igbos but because yorubas are the most liberal tribe in nigeria,, we don't go about voting blindly and embarrassing ourselves giving one person 90%.. You should have given GEJ high number of vote in the north since you also have a high presence there. Get that .. To come to your level, yoruba is also a language with different tribe (ijebus, egbas, aworis, egun) if that is you definition of tribe, same as igbo is a language with different tribe in delta, ebonyi etc.. Since they can understand the language they are one. So hausa/fulani are still the most populated with your logic..
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Please ignore him, am not even from Ondo State.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
see this guy o,, GEJ git 43% in SW not because of igbos but because yorubas are the most liberal tribe in nigeria,, we don't go about voting blindly and embarrassing ourselves giving one person 90% vote get that.. To come to your level, yoruba is also a language with different tribe (ijebus, egbas, aworis, egun) if that is you definition of tribe, same as igbo is a language with different tribe in delta, ebonyi etc.. Since they can understand the language they are one. So hausa/fulani are still the most populated with your logic..

Stop twisting things, The S west leaders said very clearly that Yoruba won't vote GEJ, even here on nairaland, Yoruba clearly said they Wil vote d dullard.

The fulani is a tribe.

ijebu is a tribe.

igbo is a tribe....The most populated tribe in nigeria.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 100freekiss: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Enahi:

Lol I am not from Ondo State, keep gussing. Anyway Biafrans please stay in the East

Maybe your not from ondo state, but am sure your a South West.

Why must biafrans stay in the East. Ain't there Nigerians in Biafra or south wastes in the East?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2015
01Mysticdon:

Idiot those ethnic groups u just typed are not Igbo, they are 4rm delta nd rivers, I can never be an Igbo man, never! tongue

When you are ready to discuss with facts
Let me know
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by aswani(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Spybradd:

RIGHT..SAME HERE FOR US BENINS
#VIVA BIAFRA,VIVA NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC

Please don't ever say 'VIVA BIAFRA' in Benin City publicly.

The people are called Bini or Edo.

Some have not forgiven what happened in that city before the Nigerian Army retook it.

We need to be careful what kind of things we say to try and score cheap political points.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Stop twisting things, The S west leaders said very clearly that Yoruba won't vote GEJ, even here on nairaland, Yoruba clearly said they Wil vote d dullard.

The fulani is a tribe.

ijebu is a tribe.

igbo is a tribe....The most populated tribe in nigeria.
you should stop twisting things,, why was the igbo vote invisible in the north since you have high presence in the north like SW.. Make una dey reason things before commenting,, you claim to have a high presence everywhere in nigeria yet you couldn't give GEJ up to 5% in the north like you gave 43% in the south West,, like I said yourbas are liberal that's why you will never see embarrassing figures in election.. It's not like it's only ibgo that voted in SW apart from yoruba... Pls do all igbo speak the same way from Anambra to ebonyi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.