Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (75060 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by likila: 2:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Allahu akbar
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

You are silly. No Igbo man is mentioning non existing SS.
Is SS a name of an ethnic group? Is whatever cursed town you hail from more SS than Asaba,Ibuzo,Ogwashi ukwu, etc all of which are parts of Igboland, but in SS?

SS or Niger delta is a senseless term to me as a Biafra, only mentally slow people use that term.

you are seriously silly!!!! atleast you said as a Biafra...i am not...i am a NigerDeltan!!! you fight for Biafra, i fight for Niger Delta... as i can see you biafrans are deluded... go and free namdi kunu first and come back first .... this time around, you will not impersonate yourself like a woman and run out of Nigeria like Ojukwu... you will dress like a goat to cross into cameroon or chad... you think war is sweet... ask your father before itz too late

and who told you no Igboman is mentioning SS.... Check the map your supposed leader-Kunu drew and called it Biafra... you are one of those that just read headlines and rush to comment without going deeper to know whatsup.... read a book my dear.. there is nothing like Biafra...if at all you get it....6states make up the SouthSouth... you get Biafra and we get the Republic of Niger Delta...

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by zeusdgrt(m): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2015
evlyn:

you are seriously silly!!!! atleast you said as a Biafra...i am not...i am a NigerDeltan!!! you fight for Biafra, i fight for Niger Delta... as i can see you biafrans are deluded... go and free namdi kunu first and come back first .... this time around, you will not impersonate yourself like a woman and run out of Nigeria like Ojukwu... you will dress like a goat to cross into cameroon or chad... you think war is sweet... ask your father before itz too late

and who told you no Igboman is mentioning SS.... Check the map your supposed leader-Kunu drew and called it Biafra... you are one of those that just read headlines and rush to comment without going deeper to know whatsup.... read a book my dear.. there is nothing like Biafra...if at all you get it....6states make up the SouthSouth... you get Biafra and we get the Republic of Niger Delta...
That guy na big OTU
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by cromz(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2015
This man is actually right but it's not going to happen now it will happen a long time from now I had the same vision not prophecy before u start calling me a prophet
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 2:26am On Oct 28, 2015
evlyn:

Land grabbing "our oyel" screeching zombie, are you no longer screaming "our oil" cos I can't hear it loud enough from here.

Is it not a shame that you hail from a small insignificant ethnic group, I mean the group is so inconsequential that you are ashamed of it, but would rather hide behind non existent, nebulous and ambiguous terms like SS and Niger delta.

So you want to add Anioma into your circus of "our oyel" screeching zombie, inukwa! Take a look at this.nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2012/09/24/ndigbo-celebrate-igbo-day-september-29

There is no we. Niger delta is an Ijaw republic, https://bayelsanewmediateam./2012/07/24/the-niger-delta-peoples-republic-declaration-major-isaac-jasper-adaka-boro-on-my-mind/

If the rest of the "our oyel" screaming zombies wish to join Ijaws in their republic and restructure it, good for you lots, as long as you don't bring your madness into any part of Igboland currently in SS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2015
mryoungdon:
Are you a legal Fulani man or product of Fulani rapist?
Shut da fùck up retąrd

Senseless son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old foól father from Biafra

Ewu

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
If so then think of ur igbo poverty states on ur unrealistic biafra map
the average igboman cannot survive living in se, d land is so poor, hence they all flee their poverty stricking land to ph, lag, bonny to survive. So having biafra, they are so desperate to drag d rich, economically viable ss to their biafra so that they can relocate from nigeria and invade every corner of ss. They CAN NEVER get part of rivers state because, (a) ikwerres would never accept to be igbo so they have no claim and link. also ikwerres know that if they accept biafra, then that part of ph wil b d only rich place in biafra meaning d igbos wil invade, suck them dry and collapse their economy but if they remain wit NDR, every state and town is rich and wil grow rapidly and none pulling d other down. (b) opobo is an ijaw town

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2015
saintikechi:
Biafra will be made up of the present south east and the igbo speaking areas of south south
Senseless olosho people cheesy

Biafra my left ball tongue
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 28, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry
Senseless foól

Channel your mental condition and wailing to your ogogoro sipping leaders who has milked you foóls dry

Start with Jònadaft from Otueke
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 2:32am On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:
the average igboman cannot survive living in se, d land is so poor, hence they all flee their poverty stricking land to ph, lag, bonny to survive. So having biafra, they are so desperate to drag d rich, economically viable ss to their biafra so that they can relocate from nigeria and invade every corner of ss. They CAN NEVER get part of rivers state because, (a) ikwerres would never accept to be igbo so they have no claim and link. also ikwerres know that if they accept biafra, then that part of ph wil b d only rich place in biafra meaning d igbos wil invade, suck them dry and collapse their economy but if they remain wit NDR, every state and town is rich and wil grow rapidly and none pulling d other down. (b) opobo is an ijaw town

Another semi illiterate: the Ikwerre- Igbo situation, is none of your concerns, worry more about your Arewa-Oduanistan Sharia republic.
Choke on this: https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

Feed your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 2:35am On Oct 28, 2015
bulldoza:

Senseless olosho people cheesy

Biafra my left ball tongue

Your left ball will shrink from lack of Blood supply, just at the mention of Biafra.

Biafra! That powerful name that gives Arewa-Oduanistans and "our oyel screeching" zombies hypertension.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by baby124: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Rayhut:

So if they have Biafra, Biafrans will not be living in Lagos or Abuja again, so Nigerians are not living in Ghana, Togo and other countries abi
Ooh, so you want to live in Lagos and fight for Biafra You must be dreaming m. Yoruba people just de look una. You think we are not tired of the over population of Lagos? Lagos is better off with Tourism than the slums we have now. FYI Nigerian land laws will not apply. We Lagosians shall create ours, as well as create very stiff immigration laws. Other Yoruba's will not have a choice but to follow along to please us. We just have to significantly raise the real estate tax on foreigners to decongest our state. You better think well if you want Biafra or a regional Nigeria. You cannot eat your cake and have it. We do not need the over congestion of other tribes if they vote for a referendum. Our port, Tourism and oil is more than enough
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ishiamu(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course sweetheart. The mistake of Nigeria is that our forebearers never negotiated terms of agreement to preceed independence. It was a "we'll take care of things" affair.

Can we go PM?

You too like woman choi
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Your left ball will shrink from lack of Blood supply, just at the mention of Biafra.

Biafra! That powerful name that gives Arewa-Oduanistans and "our oyel screeching" zombies hypertension.
Keep fooling yourself grin

Criminals
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 2:45am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Another semi illiterate: the Ikwerre- Igbo situation, is none of your concerns, worry more about your Arewa-Oduanistan Sharia republic.
Choke on this: https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

Feed your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
Meanwhile
igbosi ikinaria. Sorry to burst your bubble i have always said in all my post and would say it again, am a full IJAW MAN and am very proud of my tribe. am a major kuru gbara, the Ijaws here will understand.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Land grabbing "our oyel" screeching zombie, are you no longer screaming "our oil" cos I can't hear it loud enough from here.

Is it not a shame that you hail from a small insignificant ethnic group, I mean the group is so inconsequential that you are ashamed of it, bit would rather hide behind non existent, nebulous and ambiguous terms like SS and Niger delta.

So you want to add Anioma into your circus of "our oyel" screeching zombie, inukwa! Take a look at this.nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2012/09/24/ndigbo-celebrate-igbo-day-september-29

There is no we. Niger delta is an Ijaw republic, https://bayelsanewmediateam./2012/07/24/the-niger-delta-peoples-republic-declaration-major-isaac-jasper-adaka-boro-on-my-mind/

If the rest of the "our oyel" screaming zombies wish to join Ijaws in their republic and restructure it, good for you lots, as long as you don't bring your madness into any part of Igboland currently in SS.

my dear goan sleep...the kunu u r taking is very high...when your eye clear small...you can come back
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 3:00am On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:
igbosi ikinaria. Sorry to burst your bubble i have always said in all my post and would say it again, am a full IJAW MAN and am very proud of my tribe. am a major kuru gbara, the Ijaws here will understand.

Aha! I see, a land grabbing "our oyel" screeching Ijaw man.

You want to pack the rest of unsuspecting "our oyel" crew in your utopian Niger delta republic, where you can dominate them like you did with the FG amnesty program, where Ijaw militants hiding under Niger delta militant tag cornered the lion share of the FG amnesty windfall, leaving the rest of the " our oyel" screeching zombies scrambling for crumbs:
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/
I must confess, I like your craft. But we are not going to allow you play that game with any of our Igbo speaking brothers in SS , we won't allow them be ensnared by you slimy and greedy ones. The one they suffered in old Rivers state is enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Ayomel(m): 3:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Lol someone is looking for attention. Fake people how can the country grow with this kind of people. God is watching you from 5000D.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by zeusdgrt(m): 3:10am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

You want to pack the rest of unsuspecting "our oyel" crew in your utopian Niger delta republic, where you can dominate them like you did with the FG amnesty program, where Ijaw militants hiding under Niger delta militant tag cornered the lion share of the FG amnesty windfall, leaving the rest of the " our oyel" screeching zombies scrambling for crumbs:
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/
I must confess, I like your craft. But we are not going to allow you play that game with any of our Igbo speaking brothers in SS to be ensnared by you slimy and greedy ones. The one they suffered in old Rivers state is enough.
Mumu Igbo end for onisthia bridge

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 3:10am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

You want to pack the rest of unsuspecting "our oyel" crew in your utopian Niger delta republic, where you can dominate them like you did with the FG amnesty program, where Ijaw militants hiding under Niger delta militant tag cornered the lion share of the FG amnesty windfall, leaving the rest of the " our oyel" screeching zombies scrambling for crumbs.aprokovilla.com/crack-in-niger-delta-over-alleged-favouritism-of-ijaws-by-jonathan/

I must confess, I like you craft. But we are not going to allow you play that game with any of our Igbo speaking brothers in SS to be ensnared by you slimy and greedy ones. The one they suffered in old Rivers state is enough.

CAPITAL YES. Any other thing? good to know the igbos never fail, always following our handle. Thanks
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 3:15am On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:
CAPITAL YES. Any other thing? good to know the igbos never fail, always following our handle. Thanks

Nothing else. Now the world know who the expansionists and greedy ones looking for groups to Lord it over in a phantom republic are.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 3:16am On Oct 28, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Mumu Igbo end for onisthia bridge

Bla bla bla, " our oyel" screeching zombies, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 3:18am On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Nothing else. Now the world know who the expansionists and greedy ones looking for groups to Lord it over in a phantom republic are.

Thanks for your time.
okay please go sleep, because the wet etche leave dey high you
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by adeorojo: 3:24am On Oct 28, 2015
If God say so he will see us through but if it is not Gods will. Nigeria will continue in Jesus name
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by layinks60: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigeria Pastors self, they would never dream of good things.. They have never woken up to prophecies that Nigeria will be like American in few year. Shey na Bad Bad things God they always reveal ni? Shoo!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by dapsonlou(m): 3:29am On Oct 28, 2015
saintikechi:
Biafra will be made up of the present south east and the igbo speaking areas of south south

My Guy southsouth won't go with the Igbo's because they know they will be marginalized
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by davo3286: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

Abeg tell dem o.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by davo3286: 3:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Those nomenclatures -Niger Delta and South-south - are just calculated plans to divide us further. I wonder when our people will come out from their foolishness. They call them "Niger Delta/South-south" and they accepted without thinking. If our fathers were so foolish, naive and gullible to fall for their tricks, must we be foolish too? The name "Niger Delta/South-south is a fraud! angry Where on earth are people together their land named after a river? I've never heard, read or seen where a people is name after a river. A river is usually name after the land or people of that land. Check the names of all the rivers here in nigeria, Africa and across the globe, even in the Bible, you will find out that the rivers are named after the people or the land. Of course this nonsense can only happen in the contraption and called nigeria - a no nation, a failed state and a cursed country. In Fela's voice #beast of no nation...

Quote me anywhere! angry
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Eluwilussit(m): 3:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Na so una talk am before election....una no dey tire?!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by macdelene(m): 4:27am On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:

I beg tell them oooo, let them fight for only the eastern states of igbos and not drag the southern states along side. They think war is. Sweet. They should ask their parents that have tasted it. And the most annoy part that
these unscrupulous elements gingering them are all board. So they want us to fight and die for them to come and occupy and write historical stories abi? Let them come and die and we will write the stories.
Aniofia. Goats
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pat358(m): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Prophet of DOOM, you are at it again. Remember that this is not GEJ regime. Be warned
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by dedene: 4:47am On Oct 28, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

Is it because of the oil you are joining Niger Delta to Biafia?
Why is Biafra afraid to stand without Niger Delta?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.