Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74924 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by somegirl1: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR

Ijaws want their own nation. How then would people from Delta and Edo states form a republic with Akwaibom and Cross River?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
A men
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Duru1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Nigeria is not big enough to be split into 5 countries. 3 will do but 2 is better. Remember, not all dreams come to pass. Prophets saw dreams and visions of Jonathan winning the 2015 presidential election, but it all failed.

Nigeria is be big enough to be divided into 6 nation states or even more.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Duru1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
somegirl1:

Ijaws want their own nation. How then would people from Delta and Edo states from a republic with Akwaibom and Cross River?

Who gives a hoot.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by superstar1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
seems cheap weeds are getting cheaper.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Mogidi: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good prediction from Ignis Iribhogbe, this is how I expect Edo people to see Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is a better option. Nigeria as a country need restructuring, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ignis: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
My namesake is saying rubbish......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Jowonloju(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra
That was why Ojukwu lost the war. Niger delta will never follow Ibo.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Ceenelly(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Prophet predicted that the country will be split into five soon, them nor vex, but as them see say the prophet come predict say one part oil go become a country on her own just like the other, then them say no say the land with oil must belong among them. How una see ham, una nor want oodua republic neither central nigeria but una want that land wen oil dey, hmmm live ans let live

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by kobonaire(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ignis Iribhogbe is a prophet, an apostle of Jesus Christ, and a social commentator. He is a graduate of the University of Benin.

He is also an imbécilè in my opinion ....
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by obinnashady(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
When people smoke finish like this,dem go dey see error.I sure say na hunger make u dream dis kind dream.wtf's Biafra,NDR, and all those other sh*ts u listed..Akpa amu get a life dude...Alan #sharer,u don share naija like say u dey share ur papa property with ur siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by olutunde12(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
AMEN AMEN AMEN In Jesus Name. Holy Ghost Fire!!!!!!!!!!.......
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by kobonaire(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rayhut:
This is a better option. Nigeria as a country need restructuring, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.
That is incorrect. The states in the US do not operate independently. There may be individual state nuances but there is a federal government and federal law. What is being proposed for Nigeria is independent countries and not independent states.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Queenzizi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
GOWON_go on with one Nigeria,#onenigeriaalldway#
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Duru1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry

Bros, the poster you responded with above post is one of the dumbass southerners who have elevated the herdsmen from the northern region to the position imaginary lords. I wish the dingbat will be transplanted to Islamic Caliphate of Arewa when Nigeria disintegrates.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Superstar007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think that would make a whole lot of sense.
If that will bring peace and harmony to the country, so that a particular section of the country won't feel marginalized and everyone would focus of developing their country.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by karashita: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ignis the dreamer.
Ok oooo.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
fraud prophet. Who hasn't been talking about that? He didn't see this in years.
We should also conclude that USA is better in seeing since they said Nigeria would break up by 2015.

Fraud pastors everywhere
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by activelyA(f): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

So you are saying Edo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Beyelsa are Igbos

Hilarious comment indeed shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by kobonaire(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Superstar007:
I think that would make a whole lot of sense.
If that will bring peace and harmony to the country, so that a particular section of the country won't feel marginalized and everyone would focus of developing their country.
but then you could just keep on further dividing ....
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Neplusultra(f): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dunno how or wot but I surely know something must happen for good...Soon, very soon...
Something must give....

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by frankwyte: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think we should not break but split into regions and pay tax to d fedral govt, that way we will make d Nigeria State very attractive n strong among committee of state
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by fippycbk(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
obinnashady:
When people smoke finish like this,dem go dey see error.I sure say na hunger make u dream dis kind dream.wtf's Biafra,NDR, and all those other sh*ts u listed..Akpa amu get a life dude...Alan #sharer,u don share naija like say u dey share ur papa property with ur siblings

At the bolded grin grin grin
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by princeohiku(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
I wonder where most of this fake prophet usually comes from. All we hear or read all the time is all this evil prophecies and dream. when will they begin to Prophecize good for the nation? I really don't like this fake men who called themselves men of God.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ignis: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
karashita:
Ignis the dreamer.
Ok oooo.

What i do?

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by repogirl(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
The guy must have been high on skunks fart when he saw this vision
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by kobonaire(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ollah1:
fraud prophet. Who hasn't been talking about that? He didn't see this in years.
We should also conclude that USA is better in seeing since they said Nigeria would break up by 2015.

Fraud pastors everywhere
The US never said that btw ....
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by teepsee(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
not surprise what weed can do to a man, after taking brokutu. Mtchweee oga wake up its only a dream
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by mowah: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lmao! Oodua , really nigghha
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Kennydoc(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
thats the difference between me and you. I wil make my case politely while you wil resort to insult to make NO POINT. While would u allow low self esteem to affect what u believe in. if u atleast know your history and geography, then ask your self what is d size of singapore (d smallest lga in delta state is far bigger than singapore in size and porpulation. but can any african compare singapore at any level, capital NO), malta etc. what about south sudan. d reality u must accept is that Nigeria will never split into 2. if it must then 3 upward. when d issue of disintegration comes then every wil table their demand

My dear it's not about landmass. Kogi state is larger in size than a number of European and Carribean countries, but can Kogi state as it is now stand alone as a country?

Not that I support coercing Niger Deltans into Biafra, but I need to clear you on some certain things. First, Biafra was originally a name for the people of the Lower Niger. The name Biafra precedes Nigeria, and it wasn't directly linked to Igbos. It was after the civil war that the 'spirit' of Biafra was deliberately killed by Nigeria. By the time Biafra resurrected, people began to link it to Igbos chiefly because secession from Nigeria now is primarily championed by igbos.

Secondly, Niger Delta is made up of so many minority tribes. It will be a lot difficult for them to successfully run a country on their own. If you know the poor state of harmony between Itsekiris, Urhobos and Ijaws in Warri, it will give you an idea of how ND will be as a country. The north is very successful today because Hausa/Fulanis are a rallying point for the northerners. NDR cannot have such, so things are going to be pretty difficult.

For me, if Biafra is to succeed, let the minority tribes in the south south be given an option of joining Biafra or staying on their own. Those who wish to, can join Biafra otherwise it will be strictly an Igbo affair. But frankly speaking, I will prefer a united Nigeria with regional government where the federating units will be the geopolitical zones, to having Biafra. I think our leaders in the SE, SS & SW should find a way of armtwisting the north into accepting regional government again.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by phreakabit(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
I believe the North will take Kwara and the Yoruba part of Kogi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.