Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74940 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ebhohimimen(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
God in heaven answer our prayer, with strong desire I want this country Nigeria to divide for political stability.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
If Nigeria will disintegrate, I will like the following countries to emerge;

1). Biafra ( comprises of SE and some part of Delta and Rivers )

2). Niger Delta Republic ( comprises of Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Some part of Delta and Rivers)

3). Odua Republic ( comprises of Western States)

4). Midland Republic (comprises of North Central and southern Kaduna)

5). Arewa Islamic Republic ( comprises of North West and N. East).

Biafra and Niger Delta Republic can merge to answer United State Of Biafra where each state will control its own resources.

6 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by msbbash(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oga pastor pr prophet weting dem dey. call u?
y u no din for that ur sleep wey u dey dream Mumu dream .
All this liars wey dey call them self pastor.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by porrigeyam(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaa can't wait for odua republic.... So we can focus on our cocoa farming... We not like the other people wai wan die ontop people oil....cursed tribe....una no una selves grin
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by raywise17(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
All i need is Biafra but does the current leaders in the SE ans SS render assistance to MASSOB
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by steph2sweet(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry
Hahahaha, your head dey correct.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
raycoolman:
NIGERIA CAN'T SPLIT. HEAR GOWON SAYING GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA AND HEAR BUHARI SAYING BUILDING UNITY, HOPE AMENDMENT, REINTEGRATION INTERNALLY.
ONE NATION, ONE NIGERIA. THOSE IN SUPPORT SAY HI AND THOSE AGAINST SAY NAY. THE HI IS FIVE THOUSAND AND NAY IS TWO. THEREFORE THE HI HAVE IT

Lolz.. sometimes our Senate house they vex me en.. na Only Hi they have it oo.. Lolz.. grin..
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by searay(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry
Bros I Akwa Ibom no follow oooo, we can't afford to be oppressed again

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by MacluvPH(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
thats the difference between me and you. I wil make my case politely while you wil resort to insult to make NO POINT. While would u allow low self esteem to affect what u believe in. if u atleast know your history and geography, then ask your self what is d size of singapore (d smallest lga in delta state is far bigger than singapore in size and porpulation. but can any african compare singapore at any level, capital NO), malta etc. what about south sudan. d reality u must accept is that Nigeria will never split into 2. if it must then 3 upward. when d issue of disintegration comes then every wil table their demand

I smell a yoruba man scared of being in the same country with North, you know vividly that Biafra won't accomodate yoruba and some tribes with historical adored monarch.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by steph2sweet(f): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
look at another imbec1le.

What is wrong with you people angry did the Hausa take anything from you?

Shout that pigeon hole you called mouth
Son of an animal. This is serious
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ebhohimimen(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
thats the difference between me and you. I wil make my case politely while you wil resort to insult to make NO POINT. While would u allow low self esteem to affect what u believe in. if u atleast know your history and geography, then ask your self what is d size of singapore (d smallest lga in delta state is far bigger than singapore in size and porpulation. but can any african compare singapore at any level, capital NO), malta etc. what about south sudan. d reality u must accept is that Nigeria will never split into 2. if it must then 3 upward. when d issue of disintegration comes then every wil table their demand
get ur sense up my bro ok, we are niger delta we must fight with biafra with passion nigeria must divide I'm ever ready to fight for biafra I'm not scared to tell the world my mind no more 1 nigeria but divide nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by trapQ: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm also urhobo and you don't have to rain insults on him for speaking the truth. most urhobos don't wanna have nothing to do with biafra. that union would be a disaster.

have you ever heard of UPU?? Its short for Urhobo Progressive Union and its the "leading" Union controlling the affairs of urhobos in Nigeria. And they have vowed never to be aligned with biafra. we have nothing to benefit from the I gbos but they have everything to benefit from us. Ask yourself, why do you think they don't want to hear the name NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC?
deflover:

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by bitrusnathan396(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good. Let us start it already.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rayhut:
If Nigeria will disintegrate, I will like the following countries to emerge;

1). Biafra ( comprises of SE and some part of Delta and Rivers )

2). Niger Delta Republic ( comprises of Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Some part of Delta and Rivers)

3). Odua Republic ( comprises of Western States)

4). Midland Republic (comprises of North Central and southern Kaduna)

5). Arewa Islamic Republic ( comprises of North West and N. East).

Biafra and Niger Delta Republic can merge to answer United State Of Biafra where each state will control its own resources.
With this it is OK.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
trippy:
I have not even read this stupid piece but it is his family that will split into thousands of what he wishes nigerians. They will split and will not even know themselves. Rubbish!
You love One Nigeria so much? Lol...Wake up and smell the coffee! One Nigeria is a dream!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by babestella: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.

Pls name the 6 states. I want to be educated on this.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
trapQ:
I'm also urhobo and you don't have to rain insults on him for speaking the truth. most urhobos don't wanna have nothing to do with biafra. that union would be a disaster.

have you ever heard of UPU?? Its short for Urhobo Progressive Union and its the "leading" Union controlling the affairs of urhobos in Nigeria. And they have vowed never to be aligned with biafra. we have nothing to benefit from the I gbos but they have everything to benefit from us. Ask yourself, why do you think they don't want to hear the name NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC?

Oniovo biko yan' gho woh' .. oma sharey na or'do kwo' Urhobo oo.. believe him at your own peril

@the bolded you always see them online saying Urhobo hates itsekiri, Urhobo hate Ijaw so Niger Delta republic can't stand.. Trust me na.. I they fire them.. They love using warri as an example, this na people make never reach Warri once oo.. spreading lies.. No part of Urhobo will be given to those selfish people.. Everybody go your way.. We are watching

3 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by prettyboi1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Adminisher:
Wishful thinking. Amateurishly put together. Nigeria is not breaking. Nigerian Muslims are mostly Sunni aligned so where is Ayatollah going to come from?. Nigeria is not going to break up . There will be administrative improvisations to make it less irritating to its constituent nationalities..
I see an Ibo man behind this post. You accept the economic advantages of a large Nigerian market to the mercantilist Ibo tribe but reject it's political consequences.

What I foresee is the wipe out of the current empty and corrupt political class by Buhari or his successors. They are all in for painful times PDP or APC. A new class of people more attuned to social service and good name instead of money will come to the fore.

The world is very globalised so there is not going to be much desire for idxxtic clannishness. There are already second generation Nigerian families in the US, UK and Canada. Most young Nigerians will live and work abroad throughout significant portions of their lives. Nigeria's GDP is $560bn but Apole and Google already have market capitalizations almost equal to that so National Governments will continue to lose influence in relation to Global Organisations.
In the middle east , ISIS is already redrawing National borders. Also there is no Libya as we speak.Nigerians should get together to make this temporary shelter as powerful and strong as is possible but it won't break in to ethnic nationalities, business is too good. If ithe tries to do so, Cameroon, Niger or the UN will administer breakaway regions but too much blood may flow first and God will not allow it
You think smart...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pat077: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is not a dream or a prophesy, it's a wish.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

the south-east will just swallow the money from the oil gotten from the southsouth... like this igbo man has started chooking eye in southsouth..as the prophet said southsouth go dey and south east go be biafra... keep fighting for biafra and leave southsouth out...lets create our own country too... leave our oil for us

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
One region is trying to annex one region by force cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by orlawaley: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
SO FAR I CAN STILL BE WATCHN PREMIER LEAGUE NO WALA!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by babestella: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aboki & Yoruba will rather go to war than allow the country split.
I don't know what they are scared of, especially our aboki brothers.
Why are they scared of staying in their own?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
trapQ:
*is that a branch of boko haram*?? lmao

I'm with you on this. if Nigeria splits, we form our NIGER DELTA republic. it's funny how the I gbos can't stomach that.
my brother i tire ooh no be force.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by prettyboi1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lmao....God has, God is and God is always going to be with Nigeria. All these crap people spew about 'breakup' are silly. I really don't have the strength to go into details,analysis and strategic thinking, but I know how global politics and governance work and I know for certain that Nigeria is bound to be a great country... I mean really really great country if our government puts concrete vision to work and we (the people) give ourselves common sense and love for country.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by abali47(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
:PHhhmmm,,,,,prophet!!!!!!!!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by hensben(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
You don't want Nigeria but wan niger delta? You want to split from Nigeria because you guys can't compete with Hausa and Yoruba politically instead want ND in your Biafra so you can oppress them with population. Now I see biafrans are the real coward.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
steph2sweet:

Son of an animal. This is serious
as in........?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Kirigidi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
Who is dis dreamer! If u think it's because of our Niger Delta u Igbo pipo ar askin for ur Biafra den u beta wake up frm ur dreamin. I hav known all dis while dat d main reason why all dese greedy Igbos ar shoutin Biafra! Biafra!! wit so much confidence is because of our Niger Delta lands nd resources. But don't deceiv urself guy, we will neva join ur Biafra. How many Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Edos, hav u seen agitatin for ur so-called Biafra. If were Buhari I wil just grant dis Igbo pipo dia request to go establish dia Biafra but on d condition dat they shuld neva include d Niger Delta. And I tell all dis noise nd shout about Biafra will just fade away, for d Igbos know very well dat witout Niger Delta, they can't sustain as a country because they ar terribly landlocked wit small landmass already ravaged by erosion.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by george4CHRIST(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.
shut up and say only wat u know
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by thundafire: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
it could have been very funny with dis number

5.Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria (the remaining parts of present Northern Nigeria). almajiris will full dy caliphate nd polio will roll back cs kwankwaso mawt will shut up

biafra will be only 4 dy eastern part nd finally dis hw it will b

1 south south richest based on resource control i wonder wer amaechi will run too

2 biafra 2nd richest based on business

3 west will still be deluded cs dy cnt think straight with all their education but lagos will b their saving grace

4 middle belters dis one will b third cs dy dnt knw anything cnt manage resources

5 home of almajiris cs nw dy will bring bck polio nd the rest of dy new countries will nt b seen some strange illness nd dy can eat dier born 2 rule mentality nd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.