Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74926 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ademusiwa3: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=38pt]Nigeria does not include the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. [/size]
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shamecurls(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Rayhut:
If Nigeria will disintegrate, I will like the following countries to emerge;

1). Biafra ( comprises of SE and some part of Delta and Rivers )

2). Niger Delta Republic ( comprises of Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Some part of Delta and Rivers)

3). Odua Republic ( comprises of Western States)

4). Midland Republic (comprises of North Central and southern Kaduna)

5). Arewa Islamic Republic ( comprises of North West and N. East).

Biafra and Niger Delta Republic can merge to answer United State Of Biafra where each state will control its own resources.

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
kobonaire:
Oh please .... divorce and gun laws are main issues?? He's comparing independent countries to the states in the U.S.
There is a federal government and federal law is abiding on all US states. That is why it is called United States .... It is môronic to compare a fractured Nigeria to the United States because if anything, the comparison would mean Nigeria should remain one.
You don't know what you are talking about, you don't even understand my post, American states manage their own resources, have laws peculiar to them, have separate immigration department which make them look as if they semi independent, go and read my post again, I am not comparing state in US with independent countries, is like you have comprehension problem.

This is what I posted, read in between the line

Nigeria as a country need restructuring, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.

Nothing less than 30% of SS are igbos.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Pls what's the population of igbo in nigeria, 30% ss, 60% SW, 50% N.. Na igbo plenty pass for Nigeria
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Ayatullah(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
He is seriously high on Benin Marijuana.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
shogz89:
Pls what's the population of igbo in nigeria, 30% ss, 60% SW, 50% N.. Na igbo plenty pass for Nigeria

no tribe surpass the igbo population in Nigeria. if u know any tribe numbering more Dan dem, tell me
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ransomed: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Another prophet of doom on the prowl. Ekwensu...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
somegirl1:

Ijaws want their own nation. How then would people from Delta and Edo states form a republic with Akwaibom and Cross River?
Sorry ma, are you an Ijaw?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by front247: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
I see it also, let Nigeria split
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
roymary:
this biafra na mini-boko-haram. Making request wey nobody go gree grant. Una no go give up dey do una business dey go....

If biafra moves....Igbo girls wont follow oooo

Dem like Lagos and Abuja die!!! grin
So if they have Biafra, Biafrans will not be living in Lagos or Abuja again, so Nigerians are not living in Ghana, Togo and other countries abi

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

Let it sink into your head that we the Niger Deltans CAN NEVER BE PART OF THE BIAFRA REPUBLIC.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
chuna1985:

chai is that what they teach you people down south east. Wait let me help you, "nothing less than 71% of nigerians are igbos. please help me tell your kinsmen so they will enshrine it in their biafra constitution. Keep being high on cheap "Postinor 2"
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by scholes0(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
shogz89:

loooool
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by obinnashady(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
fippycbk:

At the bolded grin grin grin
Alan shearer,played 4 newcastle FC,so just as his name sounds shearer (sharer)..u grab?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by somegirl1: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry ma, are you an Ijaw?

No hun
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by fireforfire: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Uniben4sure:
If for any reason Nigeria splits (which I don't pray for), Igbo's in Anioma and Rivers are joining joining their kinsmen in Biafra. #Fact
God forbid.
make dem carry dia biafra go one corner

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by royal231(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guy blood go flow... if na you wan die you go die

Adminisher:
Wishful thinking. Amateurishly put together. Nigeria is not breaking. Nigerian Muslims are mostly Sunni aligned so where is Ayatollah going to come from?. Nigeria is not going to break up . There will be administrative improvisations to make it less irritating to its constituent nationalities..
I see an Ibo man behind this post. You accept the economic advantages of a large Nigerian market to the mercantilist Ibo tribe but reject it's political consequences.

What I foresee is the wipe out of the current empty and corrupt political class by Buhari or his successors. They are all in for painful times PDP or APC. A new class of people more attuned to social service and good name instead of money will come to the fore.

The world is very globalised so there is not going to be much desire for idxxtic clannishness. There are already second generation Nigerian families in the US, UK and Canada. Most young Nigerians will live and work abroad throughout significant portions of their lives. Nigeria's GDP is $560bn but Apole and Google already have market capitalizations almost equal to that so National Governments will continue to lose influence in relation to Global Organisations.
In the middle east , ISIS is already redrawing National borders. Also there is no Libya as we speak.Nigerians should get together to make this temporary shelter as powerful and strong as is possible but it won't break in to ethnic nationalities, business is too good. If ithe tries to do so, Cameroon, Niger or the UN will administer breakaway regions but too much blood may flow first and God will not allow it

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ekefre4(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
STFU we dnt knw anything like biafra
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by roymary: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rayhut:

So if they have Biafra, Biafrans will not be living in Lagos or Abuja again, so Nigerians are not living in Ghana, Togo and other countries abi

No be by mistake igbos take first be part of Nigeria- and with the noise , i no expect una to dey this side again but the problem be say una girls no go follow. How una go come do una? Una go come dey collect visa to come see una babes again- cos na only dem we fit keep behind.

Be real sir, Biafra can't work at the moment-- its like Texas wanting to stand on her own. If Igbos are shortchanged in the system, it simply doesn't go past the greedy big belle representatives you guys put in front that has no ability to fight decently and diligently for her own people.

Orji kalu is about to be FIFA president- he has no time for biafra pipe dreams.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ekefre4(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR
1 crate of orijin 4 u der
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Yanks101: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
From now till infinity, Nothing like Biafra.... All this old men here that won't stop shouting Biafra, how do you feed your kids when all you do is comment about Biafra on nairaland....

What fits Nigeria is a confederation not all this separating techniques like say we dey chemistry class...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
chai is that what they teach you people down south east. Wait let me help you, "nothing less than 71% of nigerians are igbos. please help me tell your kinsmen so they will enshrine it in their biafra constitution. Keep being high on cheap "Postinor 2"

I don't argue wit Yoruba n their lies.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
somegirl1:

No hun
So how did you come to the conclusion of Independent Ijaw Country? Anyway, maybe you mistook Ogoni for Ijaw.

Ijaws will discuss with other ND ethnic nations before taking position. We all want a good deal! But let's leave that for now..

How are you darl?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Ikiriye(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What you have is Biafra
Who said so,the south south has not merged with biafra so they are on their own
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by DelticStephEn(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

SS or NDR has no literal meaning Don't the people in this so called states have identity Don't they have names for their ethnicity If they do What are their names
honestly I don't know What is wrong with you.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by somegirl1: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
So how did you come to the conclusion of Independent Ijaw Country? Anyway, maybe you mistook Ogoni for Ijaw.

Ijaws will discuss with other ND ethnic nations before taking position. We all want a good deal! But let's leave that for now..

How are you darl?

Just trying make that gentleman understand that it's not a given that things would work out as he hopes i.e excluding Igbos and trying to form a country around Igbo land.
Asari Dokubo and supporters appear to not mind an Ijaw nation so the parts of the Niger Delta on either side might have to find a way to form a country with the Ijaw and Igbo nations right in the middle.

Anyhow. I'm great. You?

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yoruba!......I'm alwyz glad 2 b one
Na so we go dey luk...... Our gentlenez no b fool o... We just dey observe tinz wella...
Enu won ni yoo pa won...eye orofo to bi omo meji.....smiles

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by DPricey1(f): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Where this 1 come from again? Where this 1 come from again?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by DelticStephEn(f): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin
Let me make is Clear to you. Anioma is not,Neva and can never be part of your Niger Delta Republic

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
ekefre4:
1 crate of orijin 4 u der
thank you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.