Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend (1862 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Favourog13(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hi guys, please I need your advice;
There's this gal at my place of work, from the very first day we met, av had my eyes on her of which she knows about. She told me plainly that she likes me too but she already haş a boyfriend. Moreso, she's had so much heartbreak. I understood her completely but how do I let go of my feelings for her.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by donTbone(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
You need more responsibility in that work of yours! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by tmxme(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's is just an infatuation. It once happened to me, before I realized I was a great fool. No waste your time bro, you no get girlfriend ni? Pusssy yii sha. Smh o
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by buzquet(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
It seems their no much work at your company
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by hob(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just press delete her feelings from your heart

Lobatan
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Favourog13(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
No man, it ain't infatuation.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Favourog13(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's been almost a year now and I still can't stop thinking about her.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by damilareoye: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
you need fasting and prayer. grin
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by GbovoLee(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Favourog13:
There's this gal at my place of work, from the very first day we met, av had my eyes on her of which she knows about. She told me plainly that she likes me too but she already haş a boyfriend. Moreso, she's had so much heartbreak. I understood her completely but how do I let go of my feelings for her.
potential side boo loading or rather and nigga fallin deep into d pit of friendzone
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
You no like yourself. How can you fall for a co-worker who doesn't love you back? Better not allow distractions at work.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by kokoA(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Resign from that work, this should solve your problem.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by gamaliel121(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bro just try mehn.....carry your eyes from her abeg... Don't do and start hummping another niggas bitchhhhh
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Ubyj(f): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jst put yourself in the detachable friendzone till she breaks up..in fact, just be her bestie. U will be the first to know when she is single again.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by longjohnsilver: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
WTF is wrong wit boiz dese days sef, creating all these threads abt assistant boyfriend up n down

..u go see say babe get bf...una go dey claim love.

Wen dere are lot of other cool n cute single chics out dere.

kukuma arrange for d bf to be kidnapped now...so u can av her.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Werin Una si 4 girl's body

dey re gold diggers
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by makemoney2012: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
It happen to me too... In my own case she finally agree but after three outings I was busy caring and taking her out and when I requested we make love to each other she ask me what about the camera phone she demanded... Guys if your the one what will you do... To me I have to go my way because I found out that she never love me on the first place... At list love first and other material things will come along...
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by stewmaker: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
makemoney2012:
It happen to me too... In my own case she finally agree but after three outings I was busy caring and taking her out and when I requested we make love to each other she ask me what about the camera phone she demanded... Guys if your the one what will you do... To me I have to go my way because I found out that she never love me on the first place... At list love first and other material things will come along...
How did you get to know she never loved you?
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Sunkyphil(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
My friend welcome to d friendzone
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by youngprof2n(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Trust me, If she really loves u she will not even tell u dt she has a guy...
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by 2SWT(f): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Go and reset ur brain
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by christinnah(f): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Favourog13:

take another girl for a date.
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Anthony0094(m): 5:19am On Jul 28, 2016
beat urself to coma it will have you let go of ur feelings
Re: I Love Her So Much, Can't Stop Thinking About Her But She Has A Boyfriend by Donpoker9(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Favourog13:

go hug transformer.....mtcheewww

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married By June Next Year But No Relationship / Innocent Boyfriend Gets Beat Up After Girlfriend Spits On A Man. / DILEMMA : What Should I Do About This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.