Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (59136 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

i will neva get tired of licking my wife yansh, neva angry
throat cancer is real oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Nice one buh I can swear U have Masters in W**king...lol

No, I just have a lot of coping mechanism. Plus I dislike being bored. Since swapping a husband is not a probability, I have to make do with the one I have & make him exciting for me. What else can I do? Wallowing in self pity is not an option

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Ray360: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Obviously she needs to speak to her husband immediately. From the way she sounded I won't be surprise if missionary is all she has been experiencing.

That's so not true, I totally disagree. From what I can deduce she's lost interest because the sex isn't exciting anymore. All she need do is speak to her husband so they can put their heads together and think of a way out of it. Remember sex isn't just the usual bang bang bang, it goes way deeper.
bro, We can just keep guessing and be miles away from the crux of this insipidity in coitu.s. it might be deeper than we know. issues like this are better tackled by asking the lady some key questions. the man might have developed some uncultured lifestyles that the wife doesn't like, as such, she looses all sexual urge when it's time to make love. I still stand on my point though, the excitement waned to the lows because of that. we never can tell
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by flokii: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
menxer:
If you are a woman, why is your profile saying male?

Anyway, variety is the spice of life, they say.

What you do with your pusssy in your husband's house is absolutely your business.

are you kidding?..

can't you see he copied d story... with a source(to avoid plagiarism)

shey e wo bra soju ni?

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by masseratti: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
phreakabit:
Hmm. . . Bunmi, its them again.
bunmi is the owner of the column,incae you don't understand that the real writer of the story is seeking for an advice from her.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by KruggerINC(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe try do it in exciting places just to spice things up. The higher the risk of getting caught, the better wink

Sex to me is a mental thing. Maybe you should try adopt a more enthusiastic approach/mindset to it. Hell, close your eyes & pretend he is Usher if that'll get your rocks off. Use your imagination. I believe people get bored because they want to be bored. With enough creativity in your head, it'll be like banging a new guy every night grin

please enlighten us....is banging a new guy every night exciting for girls?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ranson(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Going outside your married will do you no good. Talk to your hobby on your lack of sexual excitement, then, both of you should work on how to create fun around sex. If you sincerely love the guy, then, sexual creativity will bring back the excitement.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by friends4ever(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is there anyway out of this? Are you dumb or what...you've started seeing other men out there and you're here asking Nairalanders if there's anyway out of this...No way out because, you're stuck with your husband.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Lancier(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ENDTIMES: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't usually advise people on NL but I'll do just this once for you.

No marriage (like life) flows in a steady rhythm for ever, there are ups and downs, highs and lows, time for high libido and low libido.

Your responsibility now that things are a bit cold is to work extra hard to bring it back to what it used to be. It's only a matter of time and it will and even go several steps better.

If you don't and look for the easy way out (cheat) you will regret it, assuming, you're are not caught or catch disease.

The phase you are in now is the stage to take your relationship and sex to another level trust me.

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=50pt]GOD PLEASE DON'T LET MY FUTURE WIFEE BE IN SUCH A SITUATION embarassed embarassed[/size]

4 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by menxer: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
flokii:

are you kidding?..

can't you see he copied d story... with a source(to avoid plagiarism)

shey e wo bra soju ni?

My oversight, point 1 withdrawn. grin
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
KruggerINC:

please enlighten us....is banging a new guy every night exciting for girls?

Not literally. It's similar to "I'm never the same girl twice". Or maybe I should rephrase that before any misunderstanding & say, new experience every night.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ayusco85(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
kobonaire:
Strip club de Naija??

na france or south korea u dey? see queshion
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by frisky2good(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na so ishekushe dey start.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
Your husband will be very happy if you leave him.
Your pusssy stinks and he don't wanna hurt your feeling by telling you.
Just do him a favor by leaving with your stinky hole.

Guy man ao far you? I can feel you stupidity from two planets away. Mods una no c dis below-human standard reasoning idiot ban, if na me una go give me till 2020, abi na una own vision 2020 be dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by LastProphet: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
6fit:

sex bcome uninteresting with your sex mate when yu find another sex mate to make comparism

not true, her situation is normal and not news, its only our deceptive nature that has made kind of thing a hidden matter if not its public knowledge.

so OP what did you expect? you thought sex will be same fun throughout? is there anything on earth you have ever experienced that does not diminish with repetition? anyway my advice for you is try separate rooms and one of you try traveling away from time to time, it will return a little spark. if you must cheat make sure its coded and never tell a living soul. anyway most married folks women and men cheat from time to time

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by frisky2good(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are you kidding?

kobonaire:
Strip club de Naija??
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Btruth:
must man live by bread alone? lipsrsealed
marital sexual satisfaction is indispensable
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Emdee590(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
You will surly be fuccked by another coccckk...
So do it and leave us alone...
Lol ! But u hash ooo
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by tommykiwi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

i will neva get tired of licking my wife yansh, neva angry
You be capital MUMU! Keep on licking na,anybody hold U to stop b4

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ipledge10(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
There's no way out of it. Just do what your mind is telling you to do.
Bleep another dick? shocked
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by frisky2good(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Person dey plan to play away match and you dey advice the husband to travel. Please explain better.

LastProphet:

not true, her situation is normal and not news, its only our deceptive nature that has made kind of thing a hidden matter if not its public knowledge.

so OP what did you expect? you thought sex will be same fun throughout? is there anything on earth you have ever experienced that does not diminish with repetition? anyway my advice for you is try separate rooms and one of you try traveling away from time to time, it will return a little spark. if you must cheat make sure its coded and never tell a living soul. anyway most married folks women and men cheat from time to time
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by cbrass(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

Thats not an excuse, can you ppl just stop all these " you have enjoyed everything you aught to have enjoyed after marriage thing" pls don't think am in support of premarital sex

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by henry1988: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are a stupid woman, in fact women are silly in nature,

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by hertz9te(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe try do it in exciting places just to spice things up. The higher the risk of getting caught, the better wink

Sex to me is a mental thing. Maybe you should try adopt a more enthusiastic approach/mindset to it. Hell, close your eyes & pretend he is Usher if that'll get your rocks off. Use your imagination. I believe people get bored because they want to be bored. With enough creativity in your head, it'll be like banging a new guy every night grin
I like you
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by hertz9te(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
You will surly be fuccked by another coccckk...
So do it and leave us alone...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by DanielPop(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
When you said "for better or worse" this is the "worse". Hang in there and re learn to love his love making.
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by 3kay945(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You bad small o tongue
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ernesterioo(f): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Go and meet prophet t. B Joshua
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Akalia(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think we might ve have the case of a Nyphomaniac here under self supression but now she wants to break free. guys fear women o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.