Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (59402 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by iokpebholo: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2015
JerryNwamama:
Tryin having sex on the table,...it's like goin back to the drawing board grin
mennnn u bad oh,drawing board ke angry angry grin
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by favouritesahaba: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Na true talk

bumi10:
My dear, I don't blame u a bit. I mean, is only the grace of God that your partner doesn't cheat in marriage. but am also assuring you that if u do it, you will also regret it. since you love him.

marriage is all about pretence oooo and if u don't believ that and u are married, na u sabi pretend pass.

well, marriage is like a prison, is either you choose to serve the time deligently and accept your faith or you serve it with bitterness and possibly die in it.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by oladipojolaoso8(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
You will surly be fuccked by another coccckk...
So do it and leave us alone...

na so na
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by blackprowler: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

You seem to be the posterchild of the ignorant majority of Nigerians. So if both were virgins on wedding night and are married for 20 years, how would you explain? So in their 50s (or even 40s) if they have this complain you'll tell them they should stop because they've battered the petals for 20 years? I should be paid for my insights cos the vast majority of Nigerians don't know anything about how this life really works

2 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Ray360: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Eberex:

I would like to make an observation on your response Ray360. Correct me if I'm wrong, after the two are married they will definitely explore their sexual appetites till death do them part. Hence its still very possible that this incidence would still occur even if they never lived together during their courtship. Question I wasa expecting you to ask from the highlighted is "didn't she experience this while she was living with him?
bro, good morning. She said they had lived together for few years (years she didn't specify which might be 2,3,4 years). living together already created that " man and wife" aura, aside from the frequent sex, seeing him everyday, cooking for him, washing his clothes are other factors that can lead to this insipidity. above all, we are just assuming, only the op can affirm or debunk these assertions. be well bro.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by slightlyMad(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

receive sense sir.
even when they did not live together, after marriage, wont they live together? wont this same phenomenon happen?
all these holier than thou people always looking for ways to smuggle in their holiness
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by rolandklin: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2015
its now a new thing to be too use to one thing and it become of no value to you ,pls dont also consider sex to be fun in marriage after many years.contact me on this number for one on one advice 07012929372.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ferdyabu(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=gamaliel121 post=39426287]Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
[/quote
Epic quote,That's why I don't give people advice because they will still do whatever they want to do.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Dtwoabbey(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
This might help you to overcome this. Just make sure you romance very well before insertion for u to get wet and that will surely arose your ego. Don't fall for that vital sin of cheating your husband.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Ray360: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
blackprowler:

You seem to be the posterchild of the ignorant majority of Nigerians. So if both were virgins on wedding night and are married for 20 years, how would you explain? So in their 50s (or even 40s) if they have this complain you'll tell them they should stop because they've battered the petals for 20 years? I should be paid for my insights cos the vast majority of Nigerians don't know anything about how this life really works
Firstly, go to first bank and spearhead the queue, tell them you want to paid for airing your thoughts on an issue online. how ludicrous! now to the topic;
The OP and her husband aren't up to 50yrs yet,as such, your comparison doesn't hold water in the light of this issue. I repeat, we can keep assuming and be far from the crux of this issue.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by blackprowler: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe try do it in exciting places just to spice things up. The higher the risk of getting caught, the better wink

Sex to me is a mental thing. Maybe you should try adopt a more enthusiastic approach/mindset to it. Hell, close your eyes & pretend he is Usher if that'll get your rocks off. Use your imagination. I believe people get bored because they want to be bored. With enough creativity in your head, it'll be like banging a new guy every night grin

It's good you realise the object is to make it seem like "banging a new guy every night". Lemme tell ya sth: monogamy is not natural; it is a social construct, not biological. Indeed it is contrary to nature. Only few people are naturally monogamous - the rest are forced to try by societal norms. Lastly, let me torpedo another myth: sexx and love are not tied together. You don't have to feel affection for someone to "do" them. All you need is sexual attraction and even that, as prostitutes have proved, you can do without. As many men have shown, you can love your wife, be a perfect father, AND STILL DO MANY GIRLS OUTSIDE. These have nothing to do with gender as abroad where they're fee from mental bondage, it applies to women equally

4 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

I didn't have the time to read all the previous comments...Some persons might have said reasonable things. But u must know that marriage is a lifelong thing and u took vows in the presence of God,I believe. If u cheat now,is it going to bring the spice back into ur matrimonial sex life? If,not are u going to continue cheating on the husband u claim to love? That 'd just be a totally screwed up life and u'll come to start feeling really worthless.

Couples experience diff phases in marriage,lack of sexual excitement included. It's left to u to spice up ur marriage nd sex life once again. Begin by telling ur husband exactly what u really want,discuss ur lack of turn on with him. It would be a lot better if both of u dedicatedly decide to work on ur problems.

But believe me,if u decide to cheat,u might as well decide to kiss ur marriage goodbye,plus u'd be overcome by a sense of guilt. And imagine what would happen should ur son grows up in a broken home knowing his mother's infidelity caused it.

And u should remember too,how the society views women that cheat on their husbands. For a man,it's tolerable,but when a woman does it,then it's considered abominable. Unfair,yes...but that's just d way it is.

2 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Ray360: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2015
slightlyMad:

receive sense sir.
even when they did not live together, after marriage, wont they live together? wont this same phenomenon happen?
all these holier than thou people always looking for ways to smuggle in their holiness
I will not insult you as it is uncultured and too early to do so, next time, Make a point like a well bred lady and jettison venomous words. there is an aura of newness that come with marriage, one that doesn't waned easily. the OP's said they got married 3 years ago, I am sure the marriage isn't even up to 6yrs or so. Also, other psychological factors can be responsible for this blandness in lovemaking

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by enigma2007(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2015
phreakabit:
Hmm. . . Bunmi, its them again.

Bunmi's Column...Dimwit! Not that the name of the OP is Bunmi!
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Mogidi: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mongidi, I pity you. This your hatred for Tinubu will end up landing you in UCH..

I don't hate Tinubu, I hate his political leaning.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by IykeJ: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

This makes no sense. What difference does the time they started make in terms of interest?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by deebrain(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
For the first time im reading something like this and im like...

"Ma'am I don't care. Go f+**k yourself and leave us alone..."

angry
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by sunerie: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Una coment go determine who go win btwn d man nd d woman

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by 123papas(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
I understand the complaint very well. That's why our forefathers promoted girls marrying as virgins. Only a woman that has tasted 2 or more men knows which side of her bread has been buttered.

its just a drive, only a drive. When u have sex outside matrimony, you will see that there is nothing special in it esp when you a fantastic spouse, it is even dirty and full of regrets. Let your conscience be your guide.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by tiredface: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
THIS ONE THAT COHABITATED BEFORE MARRIAGE IS HERE LOOKING FOR SUPPORT. I HOPE YOU FU CK AS MANY DI CK AS YOUR BODY CANNOT ENDURE. I HOPE YOU SHARE THE SAME TYPE OF HAPPINESS ADULTEROUS WOMEN HAVE. MAY SHE FIND HAPPINESS IN FUC KING DI CK

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by veraiyke(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
You've already made up your mind on fucking around. Love making no longer interest u with him abi. But I was interesting bfor u nailed. Nw u ve n u think u r nw free to sleep around as long as he does not know. If only I knew d man I wud ve pressured him to kick u out ryt nw so that u cn go n enjoy love making. U r notin bt a LovePeddler hu prefer sex to a loving n caring husband n a good home n fmly. Bet m u will regret it. Instead of u to talk to ur loving husband u claim to love on how to reactivate ur sex life u r deciding to destroy ur marital vow. Just lve d marriage n go let guys Bleep u very well instead of destroying sm1s life cox u don't even love him.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by bid4rich(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
There's no way out of it. Just do what your mind is telling you to do.

B a s t a r d!!! I pray your wife do the same to you and see how it feel.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by andreernest28(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2015
You must fullfill your intentions or else know way out.some women are wicked sha
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ElFenomeno1: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
GBAAAAAMMMMMMM!
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Ogadtop(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

when i saw Bunmi, my heart sank 'cos thats my wife's name. i later realised we have more than one son,married for more than one year, and we never stayed together before we got married.

2 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by bid4rich(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2015
My dear sister, forget about the rubbish some people are spewing and take the ones that are good for edification.

1. You said you love your husband, how much do you love him?

2. If he complain of the same and he goes for another lady to satisfy himself, how would you feel?

3. Do you think you will ever be free in your heart after you have committed the act with another man with your conscience holding you prisoner?

4. If someone comes to you for advise on the same issue, would you tell the person to go ahead and indulge in such devilish act?

5. If you can not get out of this and you compromise your life, what will be your testimony when the saints are talking. Will you be bold enough to talk?

6. If heaven is your goal, is that the way to heaven?

My friend, without a test there can never be testimony. Hold on, work on yourself.

There is nothing hidden under the sun, if you do it you will be exposed and shame will be yours. You will lose your home and you will lose your peace and live a lifetime of regret.

Sincerely speaking, I lie not, a lady of 2 child does the same thing and up till now she is in her mother's house with her mum threatening to send her packing.

PLEASE, DONT DO IT 'cos you may never be free with God and men.

If you are a Christian, please read 2Peter 2:20-22 and know whether it is worth doing or not.

God bless you
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by bid4rich(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2015
My dear sister, forget about the rubbish some people are spewing and take the ones that are good for edification.

1. You said you love your husband, how much do you love him? By backstabing and wounding him at his back? If you love him you will not do it.

2. If he complain of the same and he goes for another lady to satisfy himself, how would you feel?

3. Do you think you will ever be free in your heart after you have committed the act with another man with your conscience holding you prisoner?

4. If someone comes to you for advise on the same issue, would you tell the person to go ahead and indulge in such devilish act?

5. If you can not get out of this and you compromise your life, what will be your testimony when the saints are talking. Will you be bold enough to talk?

6. If heaven is your goal, is that the way to heaven?

My friend, without a test there can never be testimony. Hold on, work on yourself.

There is nothing hidden under the sun, if you do it you will be exposed and shame will be yours. You will lose your home and you will lose your peace and live a lifetime of regret.

Sincerely speaking, I lie not, a lady of 2 child does the same thing and up till now she is in her mother's house with her mum threatening to send her packing.

PLEASE, DONT DO IT 'cos you may never be free with God and men.

If you are a Christian, please read 2Peter 2:20-22 and know whether it is worth doing or not.

God bless you
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by phreakabit(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
enigma2007:

Bunmi's Column...Dimwit! Not that the name of the OP is Bunmi!

Whatever floats your boat. I'd stick with calling the lady in question Bunmi. . . . And I don't mean the columnist grin
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Bobo001: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
TAKE A ONE MONTH TRIP AWAY FROM HOME...IT WORKS MAGIC sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by morbeta(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
All dis self deceit is becoming too much. You have already started seeing someone and wants to justify it with the verdicts that favours you from nairalanders. You are the sole owner of your V A G I N A use it as you like but just don't carry another mans's pregancy for your innocent Hubby.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by blackprowler: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2015
bid4rich:

Child, some men organise sexx partners for their wives but you're so trapped in Nigerian smallness to know. It is probably going on in Nigeria sef as I hear some Middle-Belt cultures are liberal. Many Nigerians are so limited in their idea of the whole world. That's why we have Boko Haram

4 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2015
bid4rich:

it is your father and all the male retardèd fools in your family that are bastards.

If you cannot quote me sensibly then fuçk off my mention you son of a thousand dogs. undecided

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.