Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (59095 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Ray360: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
missyadorable:

Why not? Men think only them are good in changing taste..lol.what is good for the goose is good for the gander
lol, grin Do you love variety?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by waleco2008: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please my sister follow what the bible say, for the shake of God and your little baby don't cheat on him,put everything before God remember the vow on your wedding day, you said For better for worse and you said it in your message that you love him,love endure that's why christ endure for us on the cross john 3 vs 16, remember there is nothing hidden to him one thing am so sure of there is no way that run to God that will be put to shame pls God love you.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Fearcom(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
You women can kill and ruin. I pity your husband. So your sex life is boring. And the only solution you can think of is an affair?? you are one sttupid decision away from ruining your marriage. If you dare have an affair and the worse happens, you will sware to the high heavens that you were under a spell.

2 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by andra112(f): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
My lady watch dis movie addicted". I'm nt married but I will advice u nt to cheat
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by charlesucheh(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
It means you've watched all the movies in AFRica Magic and you've started getting bored with.
Now the question is, Do U WANT TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
she needs a new dick.

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

bro, We can just keep guessing and be miles away from the crux of this insipidity in coitu.s. it might be deeper than we know. issues like this are better tackled by asking the lady some key questions. the man might have developed some uncultured lifestyles that the wife doesn't like, as such, she looses all sexual urge when it's time to make love. I still stand on my point though, the excitement waned to the lows because of that. we never can tell
That's why I opined earlier that she should speak to her husband about it.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Forwetinnah: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Love making with your husband no longer turn you on, imagine you were married to the guy in the picture below, thank God for small mercies joor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2179100_africanmask01_jpg9a12734103944954a987352ea4cef2caoriginalcopy_jpegee7d0892516f5355a7191b949d4f52a8

gringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
do you live in abuja? come taste my long john 08100392181
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by simplisity(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is jst ur mind set that is misleadin u, tryin to lead u into adultry, disassociating ur sexual feelins and pleasure wit ur husband, giving u reasons y u shld try another person and making u not to understnd that wat is in mr A is also in mr B, and above all, that marriage is for better for worse. Think twice my sister.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by macminista(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
You will surly be fuccked by another coccckk...
So do it and leave us alone...
..yeye fawol, u ve already made up ur mind to cheat on Him before coming to NL..he doesn't turn u on..what ever happened to spicing up things..metchwww
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by GreatEngineer(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is how it normally start, you want to use your own hands to destroy your home. When it will happen now, you will start blaming witches and wizards, your in laws, your neighbors, then you will start saying things like everybody is against my marriage. Be wise, marriage is not what you are seeing from outside, it far deeper than that.
Who knows maybe you have already started fuccking another man n only come here to see those that will support you.
Another reason some nigga refused to marry.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Hallynice(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
But cheating him or breaking the relationship not a good idea. I bliv in talking things out. If there is a way u want it or maybe his erection is not so strong as u like it, pls u can discuss it with im and possibly u seek for medical attention.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Forwetinnah: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
flokii:
I can bet she z already Fvcking someone else...

jst needs to feel justified... na d husband I pity sha..

all his pakurumo henceforth will be in vain... smh

If na the man get this kind thoughts of cheating on his wife..you no for pity the wife o. The man might already be cheating on her, who knows?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by acada111(f): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:
maybe she av become comfortable an no longer wash her yansh angry

Make God forgive u o...chai embarassed
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by taofeektaiwo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
of course not, butter and tea important for tasty relish [qauote author=Btruth post=39428112]must man live by bread alone? lipsrsealed[/quote]
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Love making with your husband no longer turn you on, imagine you were married to the guy in the picture below, thank God for small mercies joor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2179100_africanmask01_jpg9a12734103944954a987352ea4cef2caoriginalcopy_jpegee7d0892516f5355a7191b949d4f52a8

No wonder Remi was begging me for my number when I bumped into her and greeted her at the National Assembly complex here in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Eberex(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

I would like to make an observation on your response Ray360. Correct me if I'm wrong, after the two are married they will definitely explore their sexual appetites till death do them part. Hence its still very possible that this incidence would still occur even if they never lived together during their courtship. Question I wasa expecting you to ask from the highlighted is "didn't she experience this while she was living with him?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have always said it...Marraige is nothing but a hoax! The most vulnerable people are married women. Just as pounding on one puśsy constantly is boring for a man, so is ramming on one dįck is for a woman. Your spouse over the years will become naturally unattractive to you and you will drool at the sight of the opposite sex that you may find attractive outside your matrimonial home. I hàve toasted many married women and to tell you the truth, 9 out of 10 fall! I don't sleep with them though. Just do it for fun and the financial gains I derive from it

3 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by eminent007(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity and as for the Universe, am not so sure.

#ArrantRubbsh
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Uscarj: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together foears then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

nice one
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Agunnewi: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

i will neva get tired of licking my wife yansh, neva angry

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ayusco85(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
kobonaire:
I de abroad .... in Ghana grin ....

So where this strip clubs de?? Na only Ashawöo joint de Naija .... African man no get time to look at näked woman .... na 2 gbam-gbam!

e dey lag, and even some states for east

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by yomi007k(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

Iranu Abasha grin
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by chines4(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe try do it in exciting places just to spice things up. The higher the risk of getting caught, the better wink

Sex to me is a mental thing. Maybe you should try adopt a more enthusiastic approach/mindset to it. Hell, close your eyes & pretend he is Usher if that'll get your rocks off. Use your imagination. I believe people get bored because they want to be bored. With enough creativity in your head, it'll be like banging a new guy every night grin

One of the best inputs
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ststyreal(f): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
There's no way out of it. Just do what your mind is telling you to do.
Huh! C advice. A won oni seku se.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:

YUUUUUKKKKK

2 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Tex42(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
6fit:

sex bcome uninteresting with your sex mate when yu find another sex mate to make comparism
Word...

The Lady has probably had it with someone else and she is here pretending to be willing if the opportunity (to cheat) presents itself.

The Lady must be a promiscuous woman, cos I don't see how cheating solves her problem here.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ekperi84(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
come............... i have the solution to ur problem. mtcheeew! nkakwu
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by TolaniLuv: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
kobonaire:
Strip club de Naija??

Of cuz e deh
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by LastProphet: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
frisky2good:
Person dey plan to play away match and you dey advice the husband to travel. Please explain better.

Hahaha don't kill me with laugh o
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
6fit:

sex bcome uninteresting with your sex mate when yu find another sex mate to make comparism
you have said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.