Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! (23300 Views)

Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? / Woman! What The Heck?!!! / Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by PresVA: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

I truly understand.

Killing is against the law. Adultery and polygamy are not. A lady that dates a married man, dates a person who has got a free will and can say no.
You don't know adultery can lead to killings? Via HBP, depression on the wife's part.. then, via STDs on either or both spouses ....etc...
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:
You don't know adultery can lead to killings? Via HBP, depression on the wife's part.. then, via STDs on either or both spouses ....etc...

If the wife develops HBP because her hubby is cheating, then there is a serious issue and it is her UNHEALTHY dependency on another human being, which can NEVER work out fine.

Driving a car can kill you too.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

That's it, Just for Procreation?

Biochemical wine aka Love?

So to say. grin

So I'm guessing the solution is to find a way to improve this Bio-cocktail potency, no?

Yes and we shouldn't forget that humans also desire stability and friendship - well, at least some. wink

You're def on a mission here grin

I tell ya. cool

Thank you Mindfulness , 'been great & fun chatting with you.

The pleasure is on my side Ewuro. wink Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

You are free to leave the thread if you are unable to stand your ground.

Stand my ground?
Against you?
grin grin grin

Now ur making me laff...

Stop asking diversionary questions and attack my point head on... let's start from there grin grin grin

Deal?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Ewuro4: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
babygirlfl:

Lol. At least the two of them will be punished. The one that surprises me are women who deal with mistress then go home and start begging Oga, cooking nice meals for Oga, dressing up sexy for Oga and praying for Oga.

I know right?

OR

Who knows , she may be planning for 'old age abandonment' and time to solemnly acquire what is rightful hers hence her mumuness. grin

Provided she has a say & she's a very relevant part of that marriage to start with. This is why we tell them to be independent and move with the right crowd.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
njokusboy:

Stand my ground?
Against you?
grin grin grin

Now ur making me laff...

Stop asking diversionary questions and attack my point head on... let's start from there grin grin grin

Deal?
grin grin

If I don't ask questions and agree with everything you say, we will have nothing to talk about and that would be boring, don't you agree?

Another lesson for married folks, don't assume that you and your spouse must agree on everything. It will make your marriage boring. cheesy wink grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

If I don't ask questions and agree with everything you say, we will have nothing to talk about and that would be boring, don't you agree?

Another lesson for married folks, don't assume that you and your spouse must agree on everything. It will make your marriage boring. cheesy wink grin

Lol, I didn't say you should agree, I said you should state your disagreement....
Not using "chuku-chuku" tactics when you can't come up with something clever grin grin
Abi should I repost what I said? wink
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol, I didn't say you should agree, I said you should state your disagreement....
Not using "chuku-chuku" tactics when you can't come up with something clever grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chuku-chuku tactics.

My point is that we all do not share the same values and belief systems hence not everyone agrees that married people are off the market.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by PresVA: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Your last paragraph contradicts your first.

This isn't about religion but about differing perspectives. Personal opinions, some of which are based on religious beliefs.

Okay let's try this. Assuming the cheating partner here is a woman:

~ Some religions believe she should be stoned to death.

~ Some believe she should be publicly flogged / beheaded

~ Some believe she should be eviscerated prior to being burnt alive

~ Some believe she should be sacrificed to the gods

~ Some believe she should be driven out of the community / thrown into the river with a stone (or dead weight) around her neck

~ Some believe she should be left alone for Karma to deal with

So how do you reconcile these differing opinions, bearing in mind each proponent believes his / hers is superior to the others? How do you determine who's is superior without being biased?

D'you get where I'm coming from?
Nawa o, this our argument no go end today..what have I got myself into? grin

I don't think I did contradict myself. ..

I understand your question, you want to know how I handle differing opinions right?

To answer you, I don't believe any values/beliefs are more superior than the other.. what I know is that each person will try so hard to uphold his/her own because that's what he/she believes is right...

based on the examples you gave, If I were to give judgement, I would definitely choose one applicable to my community as the most superior because that's what I see as the right thing. ..

However, my judgement may change later if my mindset changes..

That's why I said before that it's ok to have different opinions because we see things differently. .. but coming to an agreement may be impossible except one decides to change his/her perception...
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
njokusboy:

Repost it.

What was it you said?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by PresVA: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

If the wife develops HBP because her hubby is cheating, then there is a serious issue and it is her UNHEALTHY dependency on another human being, which can NEVER work out fine.

Driving a car can kill you too.
It's unhealthy to trust your husband? shocked

Really, as cocoandy said, if what you're doing hurts another unjustly, then it doesn't measure up...

I gotta run now, will come back to reply any further mentions. .
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chuku-chuku tactics.

My point is that we all do not share the same values and belief systems hence not everyone agrees that married people are off the market.

Are you implying that the single cheats do not recognise that they are doing something wrong? Don't bring isolated situations here oh
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:
It's unhealthy to trust your husband? shocked

Really, as cocoandy said, if what you're doing hurts another unjustly, then it doesn't measure up...

I gotta run now, will come back to reply any further mentions. .

It is not unhealthy to trust your husband, it is unhealthy to depend on your husband.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
njokusboy:

Are you implying that the single cheats do not recognise that they are doing something wrong? Don't bring isolated situations here oh

I don't get the question. Who are single cheats?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:
Nawa o, this our argument no go end today..what have I got myself into? grin

I don't think I did contradict myself. ..

I understand your question, you want to know how I handle differing opinions right?

To answer you, I don't believe any values/beliefs are more superior than the other.. what I know is that each person will try so hard to uphold his/her own because that's what he/she believes is right...

based on the examples you gave, If I were to give judgement, I would definitely choose one applicable to my community as the most superior because that's what I see as the right thing. ..

However, my judgement may change later if my mindset changes..

That's why I said before that it's ok to have different opinions because we see things differently. .. but coming to an agreement may be impossible except one decides to change his/her perception...

Exactly!

Now you get my point (almost there).

Now, how d'you think it'll sound if someone says, "No, I can't discuss this topic with you because we've got differing religious (or not) backgrounds / beliefs"?

The point I'm trying to make is that learning how to express your opinion in such a way that cuts across religious beliefs is a sign of a good debator. I.e. irrespective of your religious afflictions, you should be able to level with anyone and not just a particular sect.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Burntpalace: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Interesting thread for a lazy Saturday. grin grin

Hello ladies!!

kiss kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Your last paragraph contradicts your first.

This isn't about religion but about differing perspectives. Personal opinions, some of which are based on religious beliefs.

Okay let's try this. Assuming the cheating partner here is a woman:

~ Some religions believe she should be stoned to death.

~ Some believe she should be publicly flogged / beheaded

~ Some believe she should be eviscerated prior to being burnt alive

~ Some believe she should be sacrificed to the gods

~ Some believe she should be driven out of the community / thrown into the river with a stone (or dead weight) around her neck

~ Some believe she should be left alone for Karma to deal with

So how do you reconcile these differing opinions, bearing in mind each proponent believes his / hers is superior to the others? How do you determine who's is superior without being biased?

D'you get where I'm coming from?

Choi! shocked

How have you come up with this list? You are wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Ewuro4: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

Hello ladies!!

kiss kiss wink

Ileobatojo shocked How you dey?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Burntpalace: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ileobatojo shocked How you dey?

grin grin

Doing alright! How've you been?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

Hello ladies!!

kiss kiss wink

A warm welcome. Share your views.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

grin grin

WHAT??!! shocked shocked shocked

I don't believe you are her. Prove it. angry angry angry
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

Choi! shocked

How have you come up with this list? You are wicked. grin

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Burntpalace: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

WHAT??!! shocked shocked shocked

I don't believe you are her. Prove it. angry angry angry

Lol! Efe my dearest. Sorry for not saying bye before. NL just got too time consuming. Needed to detox. grin

How are you?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Ewuro4: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

grin grin

So so , but we thank God.

Nice to have you back. smiley

coogar ile is back in English Version. grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Burntpalace: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
^^Jydo and trouble making. grin grin

Thanks for the welcome. Good to see you.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

Lol! Efe my dearest. Sorry for not saying bye before. NL just got too time consuming. Needed to detox. grin

How are you?

You've only had 2 posts and yet were "recognized" on the second post? Based on what? Nah - I don't buy it.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Burntpalace: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You've only had 2 posts and yet were "recognized" on the second post? Based on what? Nah - I don't buy it.

Lol. Burnt palace=ileobatojo (in English).

It's really me. I could prove it by going around collecting scalps grin grin but I don't think I'll stay for long.

How can I convince you?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yea well looks at this way.
If something belonged to someone first, because you need to consider yourself first doesn't make it right to take it. Then that means it's okay to rob someone because let's face why should I deny myself the pleasure of something you own if I can have it? Even if it makes you sad.

Those are instances where it is okay to displease yourself to please someone else.

I'm of the belief that people are free to live how they want and do they that make them happy without judgement. Only drawing the line at the point where such actions hurt others.

Mindfulness:

This is a very good argument and I used to think the same way which resulted in a serious argument with a friend of mine. I have changed my mind because why would a lady hurt the feelings of the man she so desires by rejecting him and consider the feelings of someone she doesn't even know? And why would she hurt herself by denying her own desire? Is her desire to be with someone less important than that of the wife she doesn't know?

I am in complete agreement with this.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

Lol. Burnt palace=ileobatojo in English.

It's really me. I could prove it by going around collecting scalps grin grin but I don't think I'll stay for long.

How can I convince you?
She's not the only one needing convincing.

Me too.

Gosh if it's really you. Whopee!
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Burntpalace:

Lol. Burnt palace=ileobatojo in English.

How can I convince you?

Hang around for a while.

I'll give a couple of lengthy responses to a few arguments so I can discern your writing style and see if it matches up with Ile's.

Re: Scalp collection - sounds promising. You gonna do it?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
cococandy:

Me too.

Hold off on the whoopee first. Let her prove it. Too many fraudsters on nl. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Burntpalace: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
cococandy:

Me too.

Hi Coco! How's life? Good to see you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.