Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts (49667 Views)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Are there companies that can print on a release sheet in Nigeria?

I am just thinking of outsourcing some aspects of the printing process

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Tcharlx(m): 4:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Good biz writeup.
Keep it up.....!
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Babs612000(m): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2015
ribechi:
Are there companies that can print on a release sheet in Nigeria?

I am just thinking of outsourcing some aspects of the printing process
l think you can only get Labels printing which will be printed on sheets feeds machine then cut into retangular sizes or by means of die-cutting blades.
The higher cost of Roll die-cut paper or plastic based film sheet is making it difficult to do the printing in Nigeria.
If you can import materials into the country on a regular basis then you can go for the printing.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by bvc(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
onismate:
This is easy nah. Getting a round T-shirt, Ogbogonogo market is there for you or you can as well go to Onitsha. Materials! go to that plaza close to bishop'court in Asaba, there shop is there.
printing per work! I don't know if its screen printing or digital printing?

Printing per work for digital printing. How much do the owners of the printer charge per paper?
Thanks!
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by doctuw(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Nice job here. Keep it up
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
bvc:

Printing per work for digital printing. How much do the owners of the printer charge per paper?
Thanks!
N50 per A4 paper size

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lalasticlala and Seun please do the needful. Take this thread to front-page so many people can learn more and participate. This thread is very educative and enlightening .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
ribechi:

where in Onitsha?
Iweka by Modebe Avenue Onitsha through Upper Iweka. Then ask of any place they sell Art Materials, they are many around that place.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lordtrillion:

Ok, thanks. Incase you have any of the sellers phone no, i will appreciate if u can help me with it cheesy
Sorry, I was barred from posting when I did that the other time. You can search my name, then call me with the number in signature.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
After removing the layers, switch on your heat transfer machine. My own transfer machine was set to 200. So I leave it (the green light) to read up to 200 set of red light. (But I don’t normally leave my own to get to 200. I use my initiative to understand when best to heat.

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
When it gets to 200 limit from the reading, I place the t-shirt on the transfer machine board, then place the image I extracted from the paper. I place the image at the pocket area of the t-shirt. I cover it with the white cloth. (the white cloth comes with the machine. It prevents the front cover heater of the machine from touching your image extract. photo below...

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
After covering it with the white cloth, then I brought down the cover of the machine and heat for 20 seconds and lift up the cover. I removed the white cloth. And I have printed on the cloth. Please note that the textile, texture of the cloth you are printing on determines the amount of time you are going to leave it to heat.

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
After raising the cover of the heat transfer, you know say you don already print on your cloth

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
It is not must that you must start your heattransfer business with the heat transfer machine. Many people use electrical iron to heat their images. And it works perfectlyfor them. You can as well determine the price tag for your work.My dear, I love this job and don’t joke with it. I have come across so many ladies, infact very beautiful ones doing this kind of job. They inspired me. I often times tell people that this kind of job, you don’t needto shy about it. na real big man work. Feel free to ask your questions if you have.
Feel free to visit my website www.hovabuzz.com .Read amazing stories that will touch your heart..
Tutorial don finish so you can now ask your questions. For those of us that have questions, ask.......

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by LOUIS6(m): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2015
onismate:
It is not must that you must start your heattransfer business with the heat transfer machine. Many people use electrical iron to heat their images. And it works perfectlyfor them. You can as well determine the price tag for your work.My dear, I love this job and don’t joke with it. I have come across so many ladies, infact very beautiful ones doing this kind of job. They inspired me. I often times tell people that this kind of job, you don’t needto shy about it. na real big man work. Feel free to ask your questions if you have.
Feel free to visit my website www.hovabuzz.com .Read amazing stories that will touch your heart..
Tutorial don finish so you can now ask your questions. For those of us that have questions, ask.......

Thank you so much.... and May God continue to bless you for this wonderful tutorial

How much do you charge for the digital printing per t-shirt ?

And also, how much do you charge for a work that requires both screen printing and digital printing?

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 3:48am On Nov 12, 2015
LOUIS6:

Thank you so much.... and May God continue to bless you for this wonderful tutorial

And also, how much do you charge for a work that requires both screen printing and digital printing?
From the example he has given, you can charge N100 to N120 depending the quatity of the cloth for both the printing and digital.

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 4:16am On Nov 12, 2015
LOUIS6:

Thank you... charges for the work that involves screen and digital printing depends on the number of T-SHIRTS and sizes Of the the impressions. Say 50 T-shirt of the mama ngbaku I gave example is N120 per 1 clothe

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by klexycole(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Kudos To Onismate And All Other Contributors.
Sir Onismate,Do You Have Any Idea On 3D Printing??
And Also,Flock Printing??

These Are The Aspects That Are Rake In More Money Than Others...Anyone With The Knowledge Can Signify Too.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2015
onismate:
Thank you... charges for the work that involves screen and digital printing depends on the number of T-SHIRTS and sizes Of the the impressions. Say 50 T-shirt of the mama ngbaku I gave example is N120 per 1 clothe
Hello Onismate...good work you're doing here,pls about how much does the heat transfer machine cost?
God bless
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:

Hello Onismate...good work you're doing here,pls about how much does the heat transfer machine cost?
God bless
from the man that supplied my former boss, its between 80k to 120k
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
onismate:
from the man that supplied my former boss, its between 80k to 120k
OK bro...thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by anthney87: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
Thank God say class never full...I dey front seat jare.- beg who get 2 biro grin
See u
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by geebehn(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by geebehn(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
klexycole:
Kudos To Onismate And All Other Contributors.
Sir Onismate,Do You Have Any Idea On 3D Printing??
And Also,Flock Printing??

These Are The Aspects That Are Rake In More Money Than Others...Anyone With The Knowledge Can Signify Too.

Let me try, you just make the 3d design on your computer, then print it on the opaque transfer paper, then on to ur t shirt.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
geebehn:

Let me try, you just make the 3d design on your computer, then print it on the opaque transfer paper, then on to ur t shirt.
OK that's great. Thanks. would try it
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by 2ndking: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
I love the spirit in this young man Onismate

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by emmafizzy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks OP and to those that contributed on this wonderful thread. I am interested in this biz but don't have the capital to start big.I would prefer starting small using the screen printing type and with a pressing iron.Please I will be glad if someone can briefly explain to me on how to use pressing iron in printing on shirt,anticipating for your response, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by geebehn(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
emmafizzy:
Thanks OP and to those that contributed on this wonderful thread. I am interested in this biz but don't have the capital to start big.I would prefer starting small using the screen printing type and with a pressing iron.Please I will be glad if someone can briefly explain to me on how to use pressing iron in printing on shirt,anticipating for your response, thanks.

Just go back and read through Onismate's post for the process involved in the digital printing. Now once you get to the stage where you'll transfer ur image onto the shirts, you now make use of ur pressing iron instead of the heat transfer machine.
Before Ironing, Make sure you cover your already designed heat transfer paper with a Silicon paper so as to prevent the ink from your heat transfer paper from jumping onto your iron. You know it can spoil your iron and aswell as ur design.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
geebehn:

Just go back and read through Onismate's post for the process involved in the digital printing. Now once you get to the stage where you'll transfer ur image onto the shirts, you now make use of ur pressing iron instead of the heat transfer machine.
Before Ironing, Make sure you cover your already designed heat transfer paper with a Silicon paper so as to prevent the ink from your heat transfer paper from jumping onto your iron. You know it can spoil your iron and aswell as ur design.
Thank you very much for the answer
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
emmafizzy:
geebehn has answered your question
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by donem: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
onismate:
geebehn has answered your question
Well done bro, if I read without commending you, then it wount be fair on my part. keep up the good work and God bless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.