Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (33317 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by lyntiffany(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

smiley
why the laugh? tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Phockphockman, TonyeBarcanista, ibokUtoroh, chino
i dey maitama oooo
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by lyntiffany(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
donephi:

I will love to meet you too.

Hope to be around your axis before the year runs out
That's great, will be happily looking forth for that day.

Can't wait oooo!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
why the laugh? tongue

Lol

Why would you love to meet with me?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
oh! Plsss forgive my manners, your included.

Yea am the one, is there any problem?

Hmmmmm! Cause they are the only creatures that understands me and I find myself flowing well with them.

not really, just that you are sooo beautiful,
I'm beginning to like you.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Enahi(f): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ballmer:

It's impossible to joke with what one is passionate about.

First thing first, upload your picture grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Demmzy15(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Abuja will make much sense, I will just use that opportunity to meet Mr. President a.k.a Bubu, I need to discuss Zahra with him.
Lmaooooo!! grin grin My bros e be like say you like dis Zahra die o?! grin Are serious for a marriage? undecided
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahahaha... smiley
angry
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Fulani+mafia, mido+lian, GoatAndYa+mTheory, Demmzy15, le+xiconkabir, Aminat+508, AlBa+qir, aareonak+akanfo, QoutaS+ystem.

Not forgetting MrM+baM, subwa+y101 and one guy called SeverusSnape.
My great brother Sulayman, I pray we meet someday. You're welcome to Abuja anytime! cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Demmzy15(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
I would like to meet malvisguy212 and Annunaki in person, stubborn men! angry
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
xrisdon:

not really, just that you are sooo beautiful,
I'm beginning to like you.

You neeeed to start liking someone else oh
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by donephi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaboninc:

You neeeed to start liking someone else oh

Did I hear u well?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
donephi:

Did I hear u well?

Lool

You read mee well

She's my in law!

Lol
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by donephi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool

You read mee well

She's my in law!

Lol

Inlaw cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by tonychristopher: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My list also, but not forgetting, mizmycoli, Demdem, Abagworo, Eziachi, Dinachi, egift, Mad Cow, Quota System, Abt123, Donphilopus, ibsultan, Berem, Ngwakwe, Freeglobe, Size40, Slidewaxie, and GoatAndYam.

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

i dey maitama oooo

Make we block for plaza tomorrow or life power for evening. I don follow u, pm me ur number
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nwanne madu how far

I would love to see odenigboaroli he is one hell if a dude that knows his onions then I will love to see hopeathand to ascertain his level of stupidity ...this is to use his brain to do empirical analysis

Finally mayiroflagos ..I would want to know if his reasoning is still apt

Nairaland is a virtual world not the real world

Good day all
thanks man, love to meet you too.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Michellla:

but hope you're not going its gona be real strainous.its like learnin a,b,c all over again
Lol...learning is one the things I do best. Talk of it being difficult and all only serves to motivate me. Now I'm convinced I can learn it in next to no time. Bring it, Michelle!! cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
dechandel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Only reason we're not slugging it out in court right now is because you left a little for me. You're a considerate _______ (fill in the gap), dechandel. And that's rare. Very rare. cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Which "redding wing" o grin
Lmao! The "redding wing" Mr Phyno gave you nah. cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Ballmer: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Enahi:

First thing first, upload your picture grin

Chai ! So you offering me wicked love. If all this biafran agitator should get a peep what I look like, am gone. I will pm you. Just follow back n reply. You'd get the pics there.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by bofoy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
So nobody wants to meet me right , it okkkk

but i will like meet my nl friends like superstar , chukwudi44 and biafra angle they are my role models

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by bofoy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will like to meet ugomba tonychristpher , virgin finder , Arizona123 and baralatie these guys are gems

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by pbs4real(m): 12:38am On Oct 30, 2015
MissAssy:
Would love to meet emusmith, pbs4real (he too dey talk) and montez.
Iffa hear say I no want meet u grin I dey even try make arrangement sef tongue wld love to meet u as well,make uprove that tin wey u talk to me sad
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by pbs4real(m): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I want to meet u too cry
grin cheesy we would make it happen someday
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2015
francizy:

Sis of life! You the best. Will definitely wanna meet you cuz you're one lovely person! smiley

Love your character and good heart kiss would be an honour to meet you bro, you know you already family to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Michellla(f): 3:07am On Oct 30, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...learning is one the things I do best. Talk of it being difficult and all only serves to motivate me. Now I'm convinced I can learn it in next to no time. Bring it, Michelle!! cheesy
ok i like your enthusiasm.will definitely do my part well smiley
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Kazrem(m): 4:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Agarawu23
Jarus
Baba11
Aminat508
Honourableseyi
Omotayor123
Midolian
Evathyst
Paybutton
Seun

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by ipledge10(m): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Michellla:

ok i like your enthusiasm.will definitely do my part well smiley
you came here 3:07 shocked
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Rilwayne001: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lmaooooo!! grin grin My bros e be like say you like dis Zahra die o?! grin Are serious for a marriage? undecided
I don't only like her, I love her from the depth of my heart. And yes, I am seriously ready to marry her tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2015
pbs4real:
Iffa hear say I no want meet u grin I dey even try make arrangement sef tongue wld love to meet u as well,make uprove that tin wey u talk to me sad
Nsogbu adiro, till then
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by juman(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin! My darling and lovely sister, anytime you are ready... tongue

Thief. Ashewo. grin grin

You be man but pretending to be a woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Victoria Island-Oniru 1.8KM Road Network – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.