Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (33311 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
DeviIhimself:
me na cramjones grin and MizMyColi kiss

why is it that only D Devil want to meet cramjones grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by egbusi1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Hopeathand for an important discuss.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by DeviIhimself: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
xrisdon:

why is it that only D Devil want to meet cramjones grin grin grin grin

Because i love cramjones grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by chocolateme(f): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Chibaba247:
Nobody wan meet cramjones? Me wan knock chocolateme if I meet her
what did your temperature read the last time it was checked? No let me vex

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2015
^^^^^^are you the person on the DP?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2015
mazeltov:
Rokky ''Rokiatu grin

are they different individual?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 1:02am On Oct 29, 2015
lalasticlala
come and do justice to this.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Chibaba247(m): 5:19am On Oct 29, 2015
chocolateme:
what did your temperature read the last time it was checked? No let me vex
d temperature was high oooo...I prefer knocking dos wey d vex,oya vex.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Enahi(f): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Ballmer:
No one else but my beautiful Enahi. Time to fall in love all over again

sad Are you serious?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by LordMecuzy(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanister,Omenka,Modolian,Passingshot,Ozaoekpe, Firefire,Severussnape

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2015
egbusi1:
@Hopeathand for an important discuss.

cry cry
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:
TonyeBarcanister,Omenka,Modolian,Passingshot,Ozaoeke, Firefire,Severussnape
You wan kill me?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

can you state your reasons
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by OtunbaChibok(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2015
TEMITEMI: I just want to see how Fayose don help am.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by chocolateme(f): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Chibaba247:
d temperature was high oooo...I prefer knocking dos wey d vex,oya vex.
i cant event think out on what to o with u. Smh
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by PassingShot(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:
May I know why you'll like to met me please. Perhaps we can arrange the meeting. tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy
DeviIhimself:
me na cramjones grin and MizMyColi kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2015
grin
PassingShot:

May I know why you'll like to met me please. Perhaps we can arrange the meeting. tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Chief Gbawe!cheesy

Wha ya Say?grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2015
OtunbaChibok:
TEMITEMI: I just want to see how Fayose don help am.

and even Gej too grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by cyberdurable(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Wana Meet Seun, and thank him for this Great Joint,

Den meet Lalasticlala for his effectiveness and efficiency in handling this Great forum,

Mizmycoli for her constructed Criticisms

Tonyebarcanista for his Stupid comments against freedom Agitators Recently, he wil get a blow, den we talk politics,

Laveda my crush

Ozaoekpe incase he Quotes me anywhere

List is endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by PassingShot(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
I like to meet you too grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by modath(f): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Just "aunty sp*m bot" to give "her" a slap & ask her to state the word combinations that gets her rattled.. ; sad cheesy

On a serious note,it's gatz to be the strong Amazons on Politics board ;both sides of the divide..

It takes an heart & sheer grit of a lioness to stand the misogyny & chauvinism displayed here. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IGBOPRINCE: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
xrisdon:
mine:

pazienza the way he analysis issues and also his passionate about his people grin
he s the greatest weapon to south west or ss

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IGBOPRINCE: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
xrisdon:
who among the nairaland users that you like most and will be happy to meet him/ her offline?

Tell us the person, the section you know him/her from and the reason you chose the person.

NB It can be more than one person.
oyind17.. She has stopped attacking the biafran cos her new love is a biafran sad
We re

Abagworo is another broad analyst and consistent fighter/writer, even chino wants to meet him at one hotel in ph.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I swear with pmb's health, you can't stand me. I go beat wayray comot for your life. Chai, I don't blame you, I blame NL

baad guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Abuklaw(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2015
I want to meet heemah, jarus, d9ty, rilwayne, naptu, maclatunji, tbaba12345, caracta etc

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
he s the greatest weapon to south west or ss

I tell you, he takes no prisonergrin grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
oyind17.. She has stopped attacking the biafran cos her new love is a biafran sad
We re

Abagworo is another broad analyst and consistent fighter/writer, even chino wants to meet him at one hotel in ph.
Will love to meet you too

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by youngval1388(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
pa chukwudi all d way. make him teach me how to tackle APC fans and how to wail.
pa chukwudi muah ;Dpa chukwudi all d way. make him teach me how to tackle APC fans and how to wail.
pa chukwudi muah
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by xrisdon(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Abuklaw:
I want to meet heemah, jarus, d9ty, rilwayne, naptu, maclatunji, tbaba12345, caracta etc

your reasons?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:
SUKKOT
Demmzy15
adufetohposh
yourmain wink
wink wink wink wish to meet you too my good friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.