Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story (1926 Views)

The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by doejohn: 6:53pm On May 07, 2009
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by Hotstepper(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2009
I think nemesis has caught up with you and I believe you 2 should break up and stop decieving eachother cuz Nkechi doesnt trust you again and I dont see it coming.

I hope you learnt your lesson, date only one girl at a time and alwayz say the truth, my dear, da world is now a global village
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by AEjiro(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2009
although, ur 1st mistake is nt maintaining it wasnt me & knowing hw 2 handle nosy friends. u shud learn 2 say it as it is wen ask & perfect ur game if u must play it. hw maturity has thought me dat d difference btw 1 lady and anoda is hw dey reason, nt sex. grow up sex no b food.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by sistawoman: 8:05pm On May 07, 2009
The problem with this whole thing is that you would have cheated if the girl had not denied you.

Grow-up then seek a r/s.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by whitelexi(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2009
Leave Nkechi, Bose, and Eunice. Time will sort things out
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by wanville(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2009
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by mntpaul(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2009
Usually if someone thinks your cheating, it is usually the case. So either you actually did or attempted to do. Your giving something off that would indicate. Women are intuitive to know what is up. They have an extra sense.

My advice: stop f-ing around. Its dangerous these days with all the std's
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by sexybabes(f): 12:10am On May 08, 2009
@poster
Leaving Nkechi alone wud b d best thing ul eva do 4 her. U knw y i say dt? cz u gona hurt her again. So let d gal hv a piece of mind & walk away nw. Sistawoman is ryt if d oda gal ddnt deny u were gona go home wit her. Y r u evn sayn ur gal thnks u r a cheat. She dsnt thnk, u r.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by spoilt(f): 12:20am On May 08, 2009
What exactly is bothering you?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by tope5000: 12:27am On May 08, 2009
Mehn there is so many girls involved in this story . . . no wonder ur gf thinks u r a cheat cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by kayc33(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2009
too long to read
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by sexybabes(f): 12:33am On May 08, 2009
tope5000:

Mehn there is so many girls involved in this story . . . no wonder ur gf thinks u r a cheat cheesy

Bt he is cheatn, or he ws, or he ws abt 2. Its all d same thng.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by storm0210(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2009
Dude, its obvious that you cant keep ur d, k in one place, ur story is boring and very lame but i must confess Nkechi already knows the kind of person u r. i dont think u hav resolved in your spirit to keep her as a girlfriend becos u have, u wont b hanging out wit some other girl hoping 2 take her home. u r very immature and i suggest u allow d poor girl live her life and move on to meet someone better.

roses and flowers cant help u,
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by izeek(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2009
why are u involved with girls who know nothing more than to gossip.
look if you want nkechi still then get her to understand and avoid the bose's, eunices and extra u carried in ur car.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by bluespice(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2009
who the hell is this eunice girl?
ive got the 'church-mind' to bith slap her
all these choir sisters wey no get job sef

that said yeah u are a cheat the best u can do is to repent of ur ways
n if she requests for a break-up do pls oblige her
not after u tell her the whole truth tho . . .
i doubt if it will make any difference or if she'll listen to u
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by charminme(f): 10:51am On May 08, 2009
Do u knw wat i think?

i think u are a good narrator and u will be a good writer

But please be faithful in everything u do,
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by Nobody: 11:03am On May 08, 2009
EUNICE is a BITCH! I tink she's so jealous of YAH! and wanna F U C K yah too cheesy

She is the [b]ASETANI [/b]among those girls  grin

She deserves a DIRTY SLAP from you!  cool
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by Emperoh(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2009
dude you are better off alone than messing around like this
Let things be the way they are, when u are ready to settle down, call nkechi up and sort things out
You may or may not be lucky to find her available!!

better still, go into an open relationship with Bose!!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by Greycells(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2009
you can't eat your cake and have it grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 08, 2009
Those ladies deserve better, they are wasting their time with this nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by sleekdoc: 7:01pm On May 08, 2009
It's good that ur keeping Nkechi on her toes, if you dont, she will keep you on yours, thats women for you.
But dont over do it!! you dont necessarrily have to cheat to achieve that, jus the idea that there are other "options" is enough.

You need to be a man and give Eunice a piece of your mind, preferably in Nkechi's presence, you cant cotinue to tolerate that kind of bull from her, dont let her come btw you and your Love no matter what is happening, it's none of her business!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by whitelexi(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2009
bluespice:

who the hell is this eunice girl?
[b]ive got the 'church-mind' to bith slap her[/b]all these choir sisters wey no get job sef

that said yeah u are a cheat the best u can do is to repent of ur ways
n if she requests for a break-up do pls oblige her
not after u tell her the whole truth tho . . .
i doubt if it will make any difference or if she'll listen to u

See blue talking as if she has power grin
No go make dem give u black eye oh grin grin
The name go then change to Blackspice grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by Pataki: 7:40pm On May 08, 2009
Wow! I do not even know where to start with on this case.  I wish Bose, Eunice and Nkechi are members of this forum.

As for the poster, an intention to cheat is practically CHEATING. If the said lady had consented, you have already taken your cheating to another level. All your braggado ain't gonna work as you had clear intentions to sleep with the lady that night.

Repent of your ways. Let your manliness remain gentle with the woman you already have!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by atilla(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2009
Guy look u better stop fooling urself and call the girl to beg her. U did something wrong and if u didnt put urself in that situation all this would not be happening. Seems like u have bad luck cheating on babes.
My advice to 1. keep ur dick in ur pants keep it only for ur babe
2 call her and beg her
3. Stop messing around amd get serious before u loose the good babe u have already.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by doejohn: 10:34pm On May 11, 2009
we have made up.thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by ElRazur: 10:35pm On May 11, 2009
Anyone care to tell me the story, I can be bothered reading lengthy posts. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by storm0210(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2009
story in summary
Boy cheats once,
Words goes round, girlfriend hears,
Boy attempts to cheat again, failed attempt
Words goes round again,
girlfriend hears but boy is upset becos ,
d mission ws impossible.

what should he do?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by sexybabes(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2009
storm0210:

story in summary
Boy cheats once,
Words goes round, girlfriend hears,
Boy attempts to cheat again, failed attempt
Words goes round again,
girlfriend hears but boy is upset becos ,
d mission ws impossible.

what should he do?

Damn u gud, nice summary. Lol!!! smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by storm0210(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2009
thanks , i tried to hit it on d head wink
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by dwonder(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2009
;d
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by IFELEKE(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2009
What a Long Thing. . .
Man, The Game has caught up with you.
Enjoy The Other Side Of It.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks Im A Cheat! Long Story by bblacky(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2009
too long a story,

leave d Nkechi n her friends abeg cos na ur type go dey break gurls heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Prostitute? / Why Is It Paining Me That My Co Worker Talked About Trying To Date A Girl? / Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.