Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister (3233 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi everyone

My friend younger sister is in love with me but my friend can't let me have her...

my friend found out 2days ago that her younger sister is in a relationship with me, got angry and beat her up.... I asked him why he's angry? he said he won't allow his sister to date any of his friends and he also said am a bad friend for not telling him first before we started dating....

I never knew she was his sister before I met her because she arrived in Italy 5mnths back and he never told me that he have a sister here in Italy and we aren't in the same city,.. by the time I found out she's my friend sister, it's was too late for me to live her,.. I knew he won't approve it,that was the reason why I didn't tell him... I was waiting for the right time..Now he's asking me to live his sister alone..

But the girl still insisting we continue the relationship because she loves me and she said if her brother beat her again she will report him to the police but I told her not to, because they are family...
she were at my place today and her brother keep calling her since morning threatening to beat her if she doesn't return back home immediately and never come to my house again.... he's threatening her because he knew he can't threatening me... her line can't be reached ever since she get home then I called her friend to confirm if she's Ok.? her friend told me that her brother beat her up again, destroyed her phone, and broke her sim card,..

am confused.... should I just end the relationship?? or should i just go and beat that fcking friend of mine up?? is anything wrong if you are dating your friend sister??
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by inkdbetty(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
I honestly would do the same thing too.. he's your friend na shey? Go talk to him, ask him to give you valid reasons why. Don't allow this small thing ruin your friendship with him because if its does, your relationship with his sister would be in trouble too. Don't beat anybody up too biko. Lol. Just calm down and communicate because its normal brother behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
You want your friend to keep looking at his sister and imagine you having sex with her? Very heartbreaking situation.

Isn't that against you guy's "bros code" or whatever it's called?

You never knew he has a sister in Italy?
It's safe to say you guys are not that close then.
Beating up his sister is extreme, dude must know something really awful about you to go that far. How old is she?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
He has his reasons for not wanting you to date his sister and I am sure you are aware of those reasons and you'd do the same if you were in his shoes. But I'm against him beating his sister though. There are other ways to persuade someone.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Skain(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
It shows you never value your friendship.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by onyeezeigbo: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
He knows what you can do grin

you want to destroy her sister with that hammer you carry for waist grin
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Larryfest(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
No guy will allow that seeing that both of you are friends and he knows how u guys handles other girls for that matter so am not sure he will be happy imagining you inside is sister's pekus....
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by IAMSASHY(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided is he nt dating oda pple's sister? Bt Op, free d gal abeg,4 now, na only d sister dey receive d beating, soon, he wl arrange beta bouncers 4 u, stay away from trouble and stay safe, no woman is worth dying for, no man either.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by swazpedro(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
If you will be cool with him dating ur sister, and you calling ur sister and she ain't picking then no problem
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
He's against you dating his sister 'cause he knows you too well as a friend, and must have also pitied the girls you've dated in the past and would date. That's the only cogent reason why he keeps beating his sis, not because you didn't tell him, and still not because his friend won't date his sis 'cause if you were a very good guy before his eyes he obviously won't object to the relationship.

Una know una selves na. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Let Me Call People To Handle Your Matter. Blackhawk01. Oyindidi. Tgoddess.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by AkProsper(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
it's normal. guys allow it. . . . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Lalas247(f): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
the only reason y he would reject is because he knows u will hurt her...
all those tales u tell him of the girls u've been with has now back fired .., plenty more girls in the world

I for one won't date my brothers friends ... cause it will never end well
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by apexJ(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
dis ya English 4 nigga wey de Italo is confusing o
i no trust u as ya frnd too no trust u
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
pocohantas:
You want your friend to keep looking at his sister and imagine you having sex with her? Very heartbreaking situation.

Beating up his sister is extreme, dude must know something really awful about you to go that far. How old is she?
yea its against the guy's codecheesy.as a guy u can't date ur best friend's sister or even ur best friend's ex.dats something we guys tend not to cross overcheesy.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by makydebbie(f): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's so easy to understand he doesn't trust you with his sister. He must know something really terrible about you for him to beat her up sef. I think I can relate because if I'm dating any of my brother's friend, he wouldn't like it I'm so sure about that.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:
the only reason y he would reject is because he knows u will hurt her...
all those tales u tell him of the girls u've been with has now back fired .., plenty more girls in the world

I for one won't date my brothers friends ... cause it will never end well
who knows if op and im friend no dey fool around with olosho for club.how u go come let a friend wey una dey do rugged tinzs together near ur sister? Its like wetin tony Montana do im best friend for scarface wen he find out say d guy dey date im sister.shey u don watch scarface?cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
It's so easy to understand he doesn't trust you with his sister. He must know something really terrible about you for him to beat her up sef. I think I can relate because if I'm dating any of my brother's friend, he wouldn't like it I'm so sure about that.
op and im paddy are fukboyscheesy.dats why op friend no want make he near im sister.make he no go score another point with d paddy sister.anyway op is going against d guy's code.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
who knows if op and im friend no dey fool around with olosho for club.how u go come let a friend wey una dey do rugged tinzs together near ur sister? Its like wetin tony Montana do im best friend for scarface wen he find out say d guy dey date im sister.shey u don watch scarface?cheesy
yes I have watched it can't that scene though...
for here na bro code .. he can even get beat up for thinking such ..
lol true the friend knows him well grin
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
op and im paddy are fukboyscheesy.dats why op friend no want make he near im sister.make he no go score another point with d paddy sister.anyway op is going against d guy's code.
u so savage
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
pocohantas:

she's 24... and his ex gf is a cousin to his friend..
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by makydebbie(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
I suspect too, op isn't saying everything jare. Guys code for where love dey? tongue
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by tosyne2much(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's very obvious the OP is a fucck boy and that's why his friend is doing all he could do so as to prevent his sister from the hand of this promiscuous son of Solomon
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:

yes I have watched it can't that scene though...
for here na bro code .. he can even get beat up for thinking such ..
lol true the friend knows him well grin
ok do u still remember the scene in scarface when tony Montana(al pacino) enter im friend pad.d guy open door for tony Montana wearing a dressing gown then tony Montana younger sister stand for d bedroom doorway smiling at him and wearing a semi transparent nightie.then tony Montana come vex pull out im gun from im inside im coat and shoot im friend three times for im stomach.all this cos the guy kpansh im sister:Dlalas u really need to watch this film again if u don forget abi itcheesy.op is playing with fire.u dont fall in love with ur best friends sister. Even sef its wrong to admire ur friend's sister.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Lalas247(f): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
ok do u still remember the scene in scarface when tony Montana(al pacino) enter im friend pad.d guy open door for tony Montana wearing a dressing gown then tony Montana younger sister stand for d bedroom doorway smiling at him and wearing a semi transparent nightie.then tony Montana come vex pull out im gun from im inside im coat and shoot im friend three times for im stomach.all this cos the guy kpansh im sister:Dlalas u really need to watch this film again if u don forget abi itcheesy.op is playing with fire.u dont fall in love with ur best friends sister. Even sef its wrong to admire ur friend's sister.
you've said it all .. op better watch his back grin brothers r not happy
yes I may watch it again when bored
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very obvious the OP is a fucck boy and that's why his friend is doing all he could do so as to prevent his sister from the hand of this promiscuous son of Solomon
bro oil dey ur head.op na elite fukboycheesy.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
bro one thing you don't understand be say I nor quick notice say she's related to him..
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
bro oil dey ur head.op na elite fukboycheesy.
I know the guy bro I know what he's capable of..... am not like that
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Ifakiland(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op sorry to say but ute a bastard and a traitor...hoe wuld u even fink of dating ur frnds sister?
When it's not asif ure gonna marry her soon...if na me be the boy I go treat ur Fvck up with thugs make them beat u well...ur papa u wan dey Fvck ur padi sister animal.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by adepeter2027(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op is a 1st class fvck boy.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
not all brothers Sist.... two of my younger sister married to my childhood friends both got kids already and they're fine...
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ifakiland:
Op sorry to say but ute a bastard and a traitor...hoe wuld u even fink of dating ur frnds sister?
When it's not asif ure gonna marry her soon...if na me be the boy I go treat ur Fvck up with thugs make them beat u well...ur papa u wan dey Fvck ur padi sister animal.
you are a fool.... wetin concern me concern who my sister dey date.... as far she's ok with him.... cow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This funny Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady / Is A 24-Year-Old Lady Too Young To Get Married? / 'His Dick is So Big'- Lady says as she Shares After Sex Pics with her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.