Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (83120 Views)

Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ultrazone(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
lol
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by yomalex(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
F
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by DTOBS(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Tell those PDP SINators never to return to the SINate. They are no longer needed there. They can even go and die. Lest I forget, 25,000 PDPians left the sinking ship to APC today in Rivers. Wike is in soup!!
Dem be fish?

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Tell those PDP SINators never to return to the SINate. They are no longer needed there. They can even go and die. Lest I forget, 25,000 PDPians left the sinking ship to APC today in Rivers. Wike is in soup!!

Happy walk out
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol.

I hope they will also walk out on their salary and various allowances.

Criminals hating on a politician for supporting a man of his choice to become president
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fashion parade chamber
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by sleek82(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Like the ones walking out are saints? What a nation!

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
Saraki was confirmed when APC senators were not on the floor: PDP senators were moving out of the floor of the House when Amaechi is to be confirmed. What a repletion of circumstance!

By the way, who among them could withstand Amaechi if the chips are down? Fool senators that cannot ask Amaechi a question when invited in the past knows that a mere allegation cannot stop Amaechi from being a Minister today
KARMA.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Fishout(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Are they begging them ? No be there them dey when they screened him. Useless ones
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by tsmat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
engees001:
na today!! Tommorrow dey wil definetly walk in
Na sooo jaree[b]
engees001:
Na sooo jaree[/b]
engees001:
Na sooo jaree
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wailers marching out
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by eaglechild: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
You claim you want to pight kworruption yet you nominate someone with kworruption charges hanging over him as minister.

APC is killing our democracy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
anybody that is corrupt,should be rejected...plus point for pdp...i must say.....but pdp their selfs should clean up their house...never again jonathan......

Our slogan now in Nigeria is `PERFORM OR BE VOTED OUT`
SAI General Muhammadu Godwin Okechukwu Babatunde Oluwafunmilayo Buhari
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by MWTGDAra: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.

u r the most senseless person in the whole world. PDP r f0oling you. u r here hailing them. TONIGHT THEY WILL HANG OUT WITH AMECHI AND SARAKI IN CELEBRATION. IM SURE THEY HAVE CALLED AMECHI TO CONGRATULATE HIM.

I have worked with politicians. It was then i knew they meet so called enemy at midnight. from 12.30 am is politicians time..........................

The walking out of chamber is to please brain washed people like you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by samokoduwa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mrsprof:
Let them go na. Who send them? Mstew

I begin to wonder this where our tax money is going. All pdp should be recall back to their state. Matter dey court they want to play God. Pmb said this who he want to work with. They say no, why not grant. Pdp has miss their stand. A pity n a shame to those member.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
All I can say is HE WITHOUT SIN SHLD CAST D 1ST STONE so y r all dis PDP senators forming as if dey r nt corrupt?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by boysimple1: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Why wont they walk out when the so-called anti-corruption crusaders are defending corruption?
From hijacking the judicial system to defending corruption.
CHANGE my foot!

oga,u will only die of hbp while Nigeria will continue to move forward!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Not every Nigerian believes in the Nigerian Dream of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa.
To the PDP senators, this is their own Nigerian nightmare.

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Gamesmart: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.

More like 'United in Failure. That's what you call Sinking'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by M4gunners: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
The present administration is more corrupt than the past . For every indication one can easily notice it.I weep for this change chanters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by susolzik(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.
"
My Concern isn't that most PDP Senators walked
out of the Senate floor. My Concern is that the
walk out was premised on Morality...INCLUDING
Distinguished Senator Buruji Kashamu!
Talk of Moral Burden
Olujinmi, Deputy to d same Govt of Fayose
accused of murder and massive looting espouses
the argument on MORAL BURDEN!
Stella Oduah of the 'do the needful' fame also
walked out based on MORAL BURDEN
Joshua Dariye, who was impeached as Governor
for corruption also took part.
Laughably, the walk out was led by no other
person than the Minority Leader, one of EFCC's
recent visitors!"Adelabu Adeola, 2015

5 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Odani: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.

Guy go play with sand abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by gretblue: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP would have had a better case if they have been preaching and practicing this holiness since they were in power 16years ago.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by yemmynoni: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Why wont they walk out when the so-called anti-corruption crusaders are defending corruption?
From hijacking the judicial system to defending corruption.
CHANGE my foot!
sorry, it shall be well with you
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by CallPolice: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think Amaechi is using juju for this pdp guys

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Holuwadammie(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congrats Ameachi...... The lion if Ubima
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by sanatojez: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who is better dan him. Mtchewwwww. Movie season one
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ben Bruce made the suggestion to Akpabio to stage the walkout.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
rafeelly:
Whether the walk or crawl, it didnt stop amaechi from been minister. They should not come back ever. Good riddance!
Amaechi Lion of Ubima carry on grin
If they like make them swim....lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ril19(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abeg O Make I Ask.....GodsWill Akpabio Follow Walk Out?

Ole Pipul.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Yeyeosha: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
sleek82:
Like the ones walking out are saints? What a nation!
Akpabio with his bobby bear bele is playing and smearing himself and many others in PDP!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.