Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (83119 Views)

Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by mkmonday: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Who among these so call PDP senator that is not corrupt.?t
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by shegra58: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Tell those PDP SINators never to return to the SINate. They are no longer needed there. They can even go and die. Lest I forget, 25,000 PDPians left the sinking ship to APC today in Rivers. Wike is in soup!!
carry akpu come make we take chop the soup grin grin grin
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by whytet01(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Tell those PDP SINators never to return to the SINate. They are no longer needed there. They can even go and die. Lest I forget, 25,000 PDPians left the sinking ship to APC today in Rivers. Wike is in soup!!
please if you can give details of which local government and ward will be glad..if you can't then please humbly put your head inside your a$$..
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by lordtriplee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

So you counted the 25000. Why don't I find it strange that you can arrive at a round figure?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by forgiveness: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.

Opposition has no option.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Prince16: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
hmmmm....., POLITRICKS!
"Let it not be said :
(i) we opposed him,
(ii) we were there when he was confirmed.......... "
Mtcheww.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.
u are very right! The same way they united to loot this nation for 16years. Though they are gone,the consequences of their actions will still be felt many years from now. Apc isn't a saint either but we have faith that they can never be as evil,heartless and wicked like PDP.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Jmacke(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.
AMAECHI is not a criminal, if you have any evidence that he is, then ICPC & EFCC are there for you. Mind the way you damage someone's image. If AMAECHI catch you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by McKren(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
This walk out will now get minuted and it is now on record that there was a Senatorial protest on a saint Buhari nominee because of corruption

It is now in the records book!

Nice one PDP!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by JJBROS(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Don't worry they will still walk in.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by klax(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

God bless you. You have said it all. It's fine and I'm happy with their action let apc singularly confirm him Yea he is apc minister and buhari minister is as simple as that.

Nonsense APC. Useless party. We shall see how far they would go.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why walk out? After all you guys refused to ask question during his screening. Mtchew! Una just dey show unaself
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin grin

hinwazaka:
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
McKren:
This walk out will now get minuted and it is now on record that there was a Senatorial protest on a saint Buhari nominee because of corruption

Nice one PDP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Kaku123(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
this is cowardliness, most of this ppl are corrupt, I don't know y they are against this man. they should wait till Court find him guilty then they can call him thieve. And I think there is element of doubt because if this man is corrupt Woke would have filed him to court in order to face trial
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue tongue The Prof! There is no word like 'minion'? U will not stop Amazing me. tongue tongue tongue The fact that the diction in your brain does not include this word is not an indication that it doesn't exist.

'less I forget it is Minor not Minion'. Prof! No punctuation: no correct understanding of the word 'minion'. However, is this a surbordinate or main clause? It is high time you go back to review your understanding of punctuation

You as as fake as GEJ till 2019 walahi tongue tongue tongue

You wrote that urself,so why telling me there is no word like that? Student,yes am a prof to You.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
oz4real83:
u are very right! The same way they united to loot this nation for 16years. Though they are gone,the consequences of their actions will still be felt many years from now. Apc isn't a saint either but we have faith that they can never be as evil,heartless and wicked like PDP.
I suggest you read George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
tommykiwi:
You wrote that urself,so why telling me there is no word like that? Student,yes am a prof to You.

Prof! It is I am or I'm, not am. tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

I suggest you read George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM.
IF u have read it u will realise that the case of animal farm is more applicable to PDP govt where many people are above the constitution and anything goes.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by sandraokosun1: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
McKren:

Nice one PDP!
so thats the pathetic goal. This is nigeria nt usa. Who even cares abt pdp opinion, they are apc enemies nobody expect love frm them
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.
But you people will be willing to hail Fayose and call him your hero and role model. Fayose has an indictment hanging on his neck, yet PDP gave him a gubernatorial ticket. Now they are saying because of indictment, Amaechi cannot become a minister. Who among the Senators is more saintly that Amaechi?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by bmos(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
holuwatobhy:
NON

Some of these senators walking out have corruption/election rigging charges against them too. So why are they serving Nigerians even as their cases are yet pending?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:

And the Next day Saraki visits CCT on trial, he is on his own.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by binsidi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
its better when you keep quite, you dont make sense at all. kiss

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:

I dey look them.

Buhari is their saviour.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Philoo1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
luqmanayomide:

Amen and u too.
amen my bro
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by hinwazaka: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
oz4real83:
IF u have read it u will realise that the case of animal farm is more applicable to PDP govt where many people are above the constitution and anything goes.
You have obviously not read the book. Don't disgrace yourself. Orwell's message was always " to never trust the government, no matter how trustworthy they appear". In the book, it all came together when Clover and the other animals looked through the window and could not tell the difference between Napoleon, squealer(pigs) and Mr Jones(The farmer). But Mr jones had a system, that though faulty, was still efficient and guaranteed a steady slow progress, unlike Napoleon(pig) who out of sheer greed and ignorance led the farm to starvation and chaos. That is Animal farm in summary. I hope you now see my point.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by focus7: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bad belle people, all enemy of progress that held Nigeria hostage for 16years.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by iokpebholo: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
binsidi:

its better when you keep quite, you dont make sense at all. kiss
won't insult u cos u seriously need help
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
make una join me to wish them safe Journey abi na safe walking

If they should return to the Senate, i dont even know what name I would call them

IJOMA PDP
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
sandraokosun1:
so thats the pathetic goal. This is nigeria nt usa. Who even cares abt pdp opinion, they are apc enemies nobody expect love frm them

This tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.