Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (83114 Views)

Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.

F. Out of here is this what you call movement?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by uwaremevoh(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
When PDP senators voted Saraki in the APC senators were not around. So nobody needs them they can walk to the moon
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

Prof! It is I am or I'm, not am. tongue tongue tongue
no need wasting my time with an illitrate like U, am represent myself in the sentence so no need putting I ok..So read it again.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
C dem c dem, dem don dey go, one by one...who is free amongs d pidpians leaving d senate chamber. Dey shud forget their sittin allowee also. Y must one man continue to toment dis pple. On d day of his screening, dey could not open their mouth to ask questions, confirmation dey staged a work out. What will happen d day portfolio wil be assigned to dis man, their constituency will recall them. D man is d lion of ubima, d jagaban of Niger delta..i double greet u.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by DipoDee: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ain't these the slowpokes that went numb during the screening. Our senators need Medulla allowance, or better brain transplant.

Elites De Retardeens.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by benini56(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
So, the only problem (PDP) has as a problem is AMAECHI Shame on them all.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by hajhud: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mrsprof:
Let them go na. Who send them? Mstew
ohooo wen PDP screen obanikoro no b so APC walk out? They should go n never come back.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
FYB:

On assumption of office Amaechi must leave River State politics and proof dose Niggaz wrong, by performing in his new assignment. else. ...
why?says who?is he not from Rivers state?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.

Movement of rouges!

A BIG SHAME TO THEM IF THEY STEP THIER FOOT IN THE HALLOW CHAMBER AGAIN.

#Criminals Ruling Us.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.

So Ur Bedroom court Has Convinced Him As A Criminal.

Dats Y U Ar Addressing Him As A Criminal.

U Av Probably Lost A Screw In Ur Brain So It's Not Functioning Fine.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Dee60: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
They should please walk home and not go back to that place. For once, that will bring sanity to the place.

Imagine that they had a chance to question him but they KEPT MUTE. On that day, their case was CLOSED. It is all theatre, all drama. I dont think they really want to stop Amaechi. They only want to pretend to some fellow somewhere that they are still 'loyal' meanwhile they are not!

Amaechi may head for Education! That will really complicated things for hos enstranged friend!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by adeni07: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
dem dey craz... na their papa aos
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by sunnymaja(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDP walk out is not new. APC did the same during Jonathan era. Chief Bode George wife, Obanikoro were facially against by the opposition, but they were confirmed. Even Aganga from Edo was forced as Lagos minister against every wish. So what is new in what they did. How many senators have corruption cases on their neck? Yet they are sitting there. Chief Omisore was in prison attending to homicide case when PDP nominated him as senatorial candidate and he won from prison. So are they now Saint? Bunch of hypocrite
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Marvinspeed(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
To those of you who are blind followers.
Let me remind you of how APC senators walked out in the previous government.
So every party is entitled to their own walkout show.

The alarming issue is how a government whose major campaign is the fight against corruption, is granting an executive position to someone who has a case to answer.

Corruption isn't the problem of Nigeria, we nigerians are our own problem.

All we need as a country are revolutionary thinkers not talker.
#1kobothoughts.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gracito:
my brother oooo. E get as e be. I'm trying so hard to imagine TA Orji walking out too. By now, e go dey plan how en go call amaechi sef undecided
As in eh...these peeps called politicians don tire me

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by PecE2Make: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
The fight for corruption has stop. In other news people are shouting APC corruption!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by frenchboy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Any power waiting to disgrace you shal work out of ur life.ijn
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Criminals be hating on a politician for supporting a man of his choice to become president
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
How will they get their " Walk-out allowances" if they didn't do so?....So obviously they need to stage such.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.
e thay pian my guy, oga, u ar a member of pdp. no lie for us
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Jimbaz7(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
It's not the constitutional responsibility of the Senate to look for evidence to prove or disprove the case against Amaechi. There's another arm of government that handles that. I guess you guys and the PDP complaints are ignorant of our constitution.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by onajo2000(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
I pity saraki cos when the APC whip will land on him there will be no PDP senators to bail him out again
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
All these old cargo politician n deir deceit
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Rhema0011: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
They are just bunch of controlled political bigots, why didn't they ask him all the questions. Now they walking out as if they are acting aa Yoruba movie.
Disgraceful reps
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by YetieLee(f): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin
prof22:

Unity in what ? Only God knows for how long you've been waiting to use that sentence you got from NTAnews. Well. Ekweremadu stayed back. I just gave you an opportunity to use another sentence.
grin
prof22:

Unity in what ? Only God knows for how long you've been waiting to use that sentence you got from NTAnews. Well. Ekweremadu stayed back. I just gave you an opportunity to use another sentence.
pls help me tell them whr they belong (whispering: sambisa forest) PDP will nt stop forming. you better tell them to start saying money for 2019 elections (knowing they will lose) before buhari converts all accounts to 1
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by econity(m): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2015
iokpebholo:
What do you want him to clear when you've already tagged him a criminal.
You're a bloody PDP supporter.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by waShine(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2015
iokpebholo:
iokpebholo:
iokpebholo:
This is change period, just drop what u stole quietly we shall not expse u unless...
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by waShine(m): 1:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Amaechi droped what he stole quietly, Kwankaso did same, Fashola also did same system of change, no more brutal army change it demochange, former army change change can only be applied when u prove sturborn by not dropping anything then the world will hear u thru either tribunal or efcc or other ready made brutal agencies will be applied.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 1:51am On Oct 30, 2015
rafeelly:
Whether the walk or crawl, it didnt stop amaechi from been minister. They should not come back ever. Good riddance!
Amaechi Lion of Ubima carry on grin
@ least it will be on record.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by rafeelly(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2015
ODUBEZE:

@ least it will be on record.
loool which record is that one...they elected saraki when some senators were not yet in chambers,

it also on record that the opposition didn't ask even one question during amaechi's screening

the point is there's nothing they could have done and for them to walk out was very shameful...
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Gracito:
my brother oooo. E get as e be. I'm trying so hard to imagine TA Orji walking out too. By now, e go dey plan how en go call amaechi sef undecided
lol. ..I like this
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by richard870(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
This shows buhari's emergence is a big mistake1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.