Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (83113 Views)

Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by arabianights: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Evidence1000:
I hope Ben Murray Bruce did not follow them?

why ? i think he did coz on nta news it was said that only ekweremadu remained behind
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by sunnyolads1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi confirmed as Minister, then no story again. If PDP senators like they should not come to the house again who cares.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by stanform: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
they should have done this for a longtime,SIR CHIBUIKE AMAECHI THE GAME CHANGER.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by iokpebholo: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dandeson1:
who declared him a criminal you or becos he swept Ur beloved PDP/ Goodluck out of power?

if you want to talk about morals, its also moral for akpabio to clear his name before becoming a senator ...
my beloved PDP ke.PDP is a very useless party as far a am concerned but we shud nt go d same way
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by harristo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
They should have resigned, so that we will know they are really angry.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

I won't go down with minion like you in that the bolded parts of your sentence has revealed much about you tongue tongue tongue tongue

Prof! Prof! see English abeg tongue tongue tongue guy abeg go tongue tongue tongue Hope U know who I dey talk abt sha tongue tongue tongue
I went down to your level which is pikgin english because I believe you will understand it better loser! And less I forget it is Minor not Minion....Dorhhh!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
i dey laugh pdp senators, yeye people !
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mrsprof:
Let them go na. Who send them? Mstew
na dis ur who send them attitude keep naija like this.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by temple4real(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
God Win!

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by hinwazaka: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u r the most senseless person in the whole world. PDP r f0oling you. u r here hailing them. TONIGHT THEY WILL HANG OUT WITH AMECHI AND SARAKI IN CELEBRATION. IM SURE THEY HAVE CALLED AMECHI TO CONGRATULATE HIM.

I have worked with politicians. It was then i knew they meet so called enemy at midnight. from 12.30 am is politicians time..........................

The walking out of chamber is to please brain washed people like you.
Clap for yourself. If you check my other comments on this issue, you will see a more detailed account of what actually transpired. Politician 12:30am commentator, take a bow.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by harristo(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
sunnyolads1:
Amaechi confirmed as Minister, then no story again. If PDP senators like they should not come to the house again who cares.

Good riddance. grin grin grin

Riddance: the action of getting rid of a troublesome or unwanted person or thing. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
well, they have had their way/say for the past 16 years don't they want others to have their way too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Ephemmm: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
tommykiwi:
I went down to your level which is pikgin english because I believe you will understand it better loser! And less I forget it is Minor not Minion....Dorhhh!

tongue tongue tongue tongue The Prof! There is no word like 'minion'? U will not stop Amazing me. tongue tongue tongue The fact that the diction in your brain does not include this word is not an indication that it doesn't exist.

'less I forget it is Minor not Minion'. Prof! No punctuation: no correct understanding of the word 'minion'. However, is this a surbordinate or main clause? It is high time you go back to review your understanding of punctuation

You as as fake as GEJ till 2019 walahi tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by jolamos01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
New PDP/APC.......they are association of sins and sinners.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by AfroKnight: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
What else would you expect from a group of PDP senators led by a first timer. He lacks experience on this turf.

Meanwhile....

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by harristo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
fortune1968:
i dey laugh pdp senators, yeye people !

Make them go throwaway themselves. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Funny, isn't it... An alleged corrupt minister and a saintly President fighting corruption...who is fooling who?

Jokers!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.
Actually am not trying to side anybody, buh truth be told, PDP members are not against amaechi cuz of any charges in court against him, or because he embezzled any money, because that was exactly what T A orji in PDP also did to the pple of abia state, which they are not even talking about, they are against him because HE single handedly remove them out of power. They are seeing him as a betrayal. Shekina. So forget this rant about amaechi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by harristo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
AfroKnight:
What else would you expect from a group of senators led by a first timer. He lacks experience on this turf.

So you want David mark to come back abi?
The so called experienced David mark was once a small boy, I mean first timer.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ugosonic:
This actually means that the house is divided now because of one man...

To me I feel walking away is not the best option. Since APC is the ruling party here just sit tight and wait for the Amechi till he is caught again in corruption. I know whatever they have they have been doing ever since won't affect him

that is if they can. These guys are scared of amaechi simply because he knows them well, he's dined and wined with them. They can't do sh*t
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by engrjosefz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
If it were to be PDP passing this confirmation now, there you'll see a stage protest and fight in the house... APC Govt Bunch of Hypocrite.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
rafeelly:
Whether the walk or crawl, it didnt stop amaechi from been minister. They should not come back ever. Good riddance!
Amaechi Lion of Ubima carry on grin

Without any sentiment, I think Amaechi deserves a post in this current govt. simply because of his immense contribution to it. At the same time, the PDP senators have a genuine case. If Amaechi has an outstanding corruption charge or case, it should not be discarded easily.

All in all, I stand with his confirmation more that I oppose it, and I am not APC or his sympathizer. Just being honest. Hope we are all right. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by AfroKnight: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
harristo:

So you want David mark to come back abi?
The so called experienced David mark was once a small boy, I mean first timer.

Lol. I'm talking about Akpabio. The Senate rules disallows a first timer to become a Senate leader but they broke the rule to install him. Since then they have been losing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by OPUU: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's a big shame they(PDP Senators)staged a walk out. Most of them are all formal governors with corruption cases hanging on them.An allegation of corruption against anybody doesn't mean the person is actually corrupt until otherwise proven by a competent court of Law. Akpabio is a case in hand. He has been accused and petitioned against but, does it mean he is actually corrupt? A competent court of Law should be allowed to try him and if found guilty, then he can be confirmed to be corrupt and Punished.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Charly68: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bye bye PDP senators ...till 2019
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.
Mr hinwazaka, how are you today? grin grin
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.
They are always united either to lie, Loot or steal. Remember stealing is not corruption under PDP.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by badex007: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let dem go to hell.......
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Tell those PDP SINators never to return to the SINate. They are no longer needed there. They can even go and die. Lest I forget, 25,000 PDPians left the sinking ship to APC today in Rivers. Wike is in soup!!

You're not the one that will decide if they return or not.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by luqmanayomide: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Philoo1:
may ur enemies walk out like this in Jesus name......

Amen and u too.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
I just hope the Government will create a ministry of Interparty affair and make Ameachi the minister and all parties will be saying yes sir to him.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Skybee1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
D question is y r ds so call apc celebrate a knw criminal n stl tlk of fightin corruption,gosh its somtymz anoy mi som educated fool in ds NL callin white black,i pray God hlp ds country cos we r goin down lk serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.