Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (83124 Views)

Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by gigabyte13: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
GOD make my enemies so angry with my progress, so that they can walk out of my life like the PDP SINators did today for AMAECHI

AMAECHI 5 - PDP 0

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
They shouldn't let the door hit their legs ooo
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by dahaz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
waiting for the chief wailer barcanister and his wailing hostess to open a thread on these! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by shegxy9(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
o boi Saraki go suffer!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by susolzik(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
" My Concern isn't that most PDP Senators walked out of the Senate floor. My Concern is that the walk out was premised on Morality...INCLUDING Distinguished Senator Buruji Kashamu! Talk of Moral Burden Olujinmi, Deputy to d same Govt of Fayose accused of murder and massive looting espouses the argument on MORAL BURDEN! Stella Oduah of the 'do the needful' fame also walked out based on MORAL BURDEN Joshua Dariye, who was impeached as Governor for corruption also took part. Laughably, the walk out was led by no other person than the Minority Leader, one of EFCC's recent visitors!"Adelabu Adeola, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by susolzik(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
" My Concern isn't that most PDP Senators walked out of the Senate floor. My Concern is that the walk out was premised on Morality...INCLUDING Distinguished Senator Buruji Kashamu! Talk of Moral Burden Olujinmi, Deputy to d same Govt of Fayose accused of murder and massive looting espouses the argument on MORAL BURDEN! Stella Oduah of the 'do the needful' fame also walked out based on MORAL BURDEN Joshua Dariye, who was impeached as Governor for corruption also took part. Laughably, the walk out was led by no other person than the Minority Leader, one of EFCC's recent visitors!"Adelabu Adeola, 2015

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Gracito(f): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
ekefre4:
All I can say is HE WITHOUT SIN SHLD CAST D 1ST STONE so y r all dis PDP senators forming as if dey r nt corrupt?
my brother oooo. E get as e be. I'm trying so hard to imagine TA Orji walking out too. By now, e go dey plan how en go call amaechi sef undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by shiinihost: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.

known criminal? na you convict am?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Phitocine(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-heijWJWDbZ0/VjI4m3fffuI/AAAAAAAHIg8/DPs3TVdPskY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

PDP senators in the senate this afternoon staged a walk out over Rotimi Amaechi's ministerial confirmation. The PDP senators are against his nomination and believe he should not be confirmed as there's a corruption case against him.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-wlhbZ4U5bAU/VjI4nELT1YI/AAAAAAAHIhA/17LO3rcya5s/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-pdp-senators-walk-out-as-senate.html
Let's pray that on our day of upliftment, our enemies will never be around to rubbish or dether our progress.

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Emma1482: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Microsoft surface 2, the tablet that can replace your laptop. i bought it for 150000 but am sellin it for 75000(brand new),uses touch pen,detachable keyboard,wireless mouse,modem,otg cable. call me 08038249276

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by MadCow1: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
When PDP senators elected Saraki without the presence of APC senators as Speaker.. it was OK.

Now APC senators have confirmed Amaechi is Minister without the presence of PDP senators, It is also Ok.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Tell those PDP SINators never to return to the SINate. They are no longer needed there. They can even go and die. Lest I forget, 25,000 PDPians left the sinking ship to APC today in Rivers. Wike is in soup!!
What is democracy without opposition? They are doing what they are suppose to do.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by godunia(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
Those who fight corruption are the ones celebrating it. surprising to see how we celebrate a know criminal "amaechi" jst because he is a member of APC.Am nt a PDP supporter but it is only moral for amaechi to clear himself first b4 getting a ministerial appointment.
we don't talk of morality here,the same allegations hung on Obanikoro, APC staged a walk out,PDP went ahead n confirmed him.then d integrity of d Senate was not in question. Well they can go n die.Akpabio has a corruption case against him with EFCC,my question is ,is he corrupt?when u answer that question then we can talk of morality

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by iokpebholo: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
susolzik:

"
My Concern isn't that most PDP Senators walked
out of the Senate floor. My Concern is that the
walk out was premised on Morality...INCLUDING
Distinguished Senator Buruji Kashamu!
Talk of Moral Burden
Olujinmi, Deputy to d same Govt of Fayose
accused of murder and massive looting espouses
the argument on MORAL BURDEN!
Stella Oduah of the 'do the needful' fame also
walked out based on MORAL BURDEN
Joshua Dariye, who was impeached as Governor
for corruption also took part.
Laughably, the walk out was led by no other
person than the Minority Leader, one of EFCC's
recent visitors!"Adelabu Adeola, 2015
I agree with you totally but let's nt keep doing d wrong thing cos of politics.i so much expect this new govt to do things differently unlike previous one who are only good in celebrating criminals.God bless nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by prof22(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is why I love the new PDP. United in diversity. That's what you call a movement.

Unity in what ? Only God knows for how long you've been waiting to use that sentence you got from NTAnews. Well. Ekweremadu stayed back. I just gave you an opportunity to use another sentence.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
Saraki was confirmed when APC senators were not on the floor: PDP senators were moving out of the floor of the House when Amaechi is to be confirmed. What a repetition of circumstance!

By the way, who among them could withstand Amaechi if the chips are down? Fool senators that cannot ask Amaechi a question when invited in the past know that a mere allegation cannot stop Amaechi from being a Minister today
see English abeg! "Fool senators that cannot ask Amaechi a question when invited in the past know that a mere allegation" guy abeg go back to school..And U r here insulting Honourable Senators. Well Apchit party are filled with Dullards just like ur .......... Hope U know who I dey talk abt sha?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
who declared him a criminal you or becos he swept Ur beloved PDP/ Goodluck out of power?

if you want to talk about morals, its also moral for akpabio to clear his name before becoming a senator ...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by rafeelly(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
efilefun:
If they like make them swim....lol grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy If them like make they fly history has been made
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hope the fake deputy Senate President follow walk out too grin now Saraki is showing he has balls. Love the u corrupted version of the man joooooorr.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very immature and self centered rather than represent the interest of Nigerians they are more loyal to their party and personal interest.. little wonder why the pdp government couldn't do much because of the executive walk over and less scrutiny from the Almighty Senate and funny an average Nigerian would rather blame the president than that Senator who is suppose to represent his mandate and ensure that the voices of the people are heard at the center..... I pray there did be a time when every political office holder would be held to ran some and just an assumed microscopic few.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by gretblue: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Journey Walkers,keep walking.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Ephemmm: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
tommykiwi:
see English abeg! "Fool senators that cannot ask Amaechi a question when invited in the past know that a mere allegation" guy abeg go back to school..And U r here insulting Honourable Senators. Well Apchit party are filled with Dullards just like ur .......... Hope U know who I dey talk abt sha?

I won't go down with minion like you in that the bolded parts of your sentence has revealed much about you tongue tongue tongue tongue

Prof! Prof! see English abeg tongue tongue tongue guy abeg go tongue tongue tongue Hope U know who I dey talk abt sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by WHOcarex: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
The script was well played.
I really enjoyed the drama.
I was entertained. Well acted.

Now, the PDP e-rats would think their principals acted well. Meanwhile it was stage managed. They didn't want to appear foolish in the eyes of their suppprters again.
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by YetieLee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin
libertyfather:
Sweeping things, this APC guys Sabi sweep sha!!
grin
libertyfather:
Sweeping things, this APC guys Sabi sweep sha!!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by Evidence1000(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hope Ben Murray Bruce did not follow them?
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by odutolasodiq(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
leave them, nah initial gra gra, they are still coming back!
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
iokpebholo:
and which of the court did u get that from?....Were you not part of those shouting witch hunting at Saraki...
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by okaagu: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shameless people, let them go.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by omokab: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
The lazy PDP senator were running away. Is when it get to Amechi they proving to Nigerians that they are also fighting corruption but when they were following Saraki to CCB tribunal they did not see anything wrong with that. A set of hypocrite. Amechi is now a confirm minister they should just go and die.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by arabianights: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mrsprof:
Let them go na. Who send them? Mstew

why didnt they question him day of screening , noe they walk out ? mscheeeeewww
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by okaagu: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by faoz: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Where dey come dey run go nw ........ Stupid sect of people...... Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.