Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken (70666 Views)

How Many Nigerian Languages Are Spoken In Your Family? / Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken / The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by ukonstrings(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Nice one bro. I want to go home, Akwa Ibom ayaya, proudly Ibibio.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
somegirl1:

Pint- size,
You need to learn to read.
An ohaneze ndi Igbo leader in a state is not an Igwe.
Hausas slaughtered you as well hence your joining the Biafran cause in the first place plus they slaughter anyone. They are blood thirsty.
Ijaws seized property and we were given £20. Good thing you know we had property coveted by some before the war. Where are we now? We've repurchased and developed even better property in PH. A good number of Igbos in PH own their own homes and more to rent. All achieved with £20.
Testament to our resilience, tenaciousness and dominance.
You wouldn't have been able to achieve what we have collectively and individually.
Despite not having been flogged, slaughtered (if you prefer to believe that), had properties seized and given just £20 to start over, you are the face and voice of domestic and menial services.

I'm done with this exchange.
I'm interested in bigger fish.

Thank you. Just ignore the simpleton. He has nothing better to do. We know better.!

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2015
[/color][/quote]
Chommieblaq:

Who wan follow u drag popularity, na food ne? Ur always on d edge, always on d defense, brag unnecessarily n u use ur big grammar to cover up ur inferiority complex,.. No bi so life be hmmm take a chill pill no one is out for you.

I brag a lot 'cause I can back it up. wink
It's no fault of mine that you litluns are intimidated by my typo-eloquence, is it?
I understand I make you halfwits feel inferior.

I suggest you do more reading than preening.wink
somegirl1:

Pint- size,

Maybe if you Igbos had enough guts you'd have challenged those who ransacked, pillaged and seized your properties. Maybe you would have challenged the 20 Pounds payment!

No, like Ojukwu, you all are cowards!

From thence, the Igbos resorted to fraud, money rituals and other such crimes to survive!

You are worth nothing! Alright, you have £20 ! grin

Of course you'd give up. INFAMOUS COWARDS!
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2015
christemmbassey:
av u read shakespear's Julius Caeser in Efik? Bros when I started reading u were in ur mothers womb.

Why would I read a play translated into Efik? I can just read the English version. It's simple logic.

Please just move on and unfollow this thread. It is well with you.

I've decided to become the saner individual in this thread. I suggest you do the same.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by pazienza(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

Lol.

A lexical god that writes "opportunists" as "oppurtunists"

Sometimes you gotta love these self acclaimed "smarties" who come off dumber the more they talk.

You write like a kid. A bunch of disjointed ramblings that make little sense. You are better off munching away all your house pets in the name of delicacies.

All the monkeys and baboons in the Akwa-ibom and cross river jungle habitat are on an extinction course because of your voracious and inhuman appetite for nasty animals. Cave men.

While an average onitsha man may find it difficult to differentiate between the two alphabets R and L, he at least can boast of an intelligible language whose syllables could be picked out word for word.

The problem is that your so called language is not even a language to begin with. It is just a combination of really disgusting sounding noises put together to create an illusion of a language, no syllables, no intonations. Get the phuck outta here with that nonsense.

Our women have high dowries so that wretched things like your people could be waded off. Our women are beyond your grasp. They are famed for being among the most intelligent and beautiful on the African continent so it is only right that queens be reserved for kings and not stunted, dog eating savages called "calabar" men.

Your women on the other hand are worthless and utterly useless. Only good as house-helps, restaurant or drinking bar attendants and ashawos.

Come to europe or Houston and watch Igbo boy passing your girls around like fliers, 2 for the price of 1. Something you can never try with Igbo women.

Which female achievers have your people ever recorded since the inception of this godforsaken contraption called Nigeria? None. Zero. You phools always have to hide behind the Igbos in order to have any sense of self worth.

Your Uyo has nothing. Even with your 100 percent oil derivation, you people are still wretched as phuck. Your women are still being enslaved as maids and your mens' best profession is still riding okada. Aren't you ashamed?

Talking about building a Niger Delta Stare, please do not make me laugh. You as an Ibibio man has been wholly rejected by your peers and called sub-human right here on this thread, in the full glare of the world so who exactly do you think you are fooling?

You lack an identity and can't even maintain a single state and you are talking about a country with the same OP, an Urhobo man, that you have been going at since this thread was created. Boy are you dense or what?

By the way, you are not fooling anybody with your juvenile sounding grammar, that most times makes no sense. Lexical god indeed. More like a failed Patrick Obiahagbon who wasted his life soaking up the dictionary. You really sound dense with every reply you post.

Get lost you lazy, worthless, dog and monkey munching piece of shit. Crawl back into your jungle. You have more malnourished innocent kids to butcher in the name of exorcism.

Shameless people with no identity or stand.

Igbos will forever be your Gods and dominate every aspect of your existence. Unfortunately you can't wish us away. You are at our backyard so we can bring it any day.

This is totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Please can you delete this, please I beg of you.

Ndiigbo can't afford to be fighting at all fronts, against the Edoids, the Arewa-Oduanistans, Ijaws and now Ibibios, mbanu!

We can't have, everyone should sheath their swords, Ibibios are natural allies to us, no need spoiling that now.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by pazienza(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[/color]
Who wan follow u drag popularity, na food ne? Ur always on d edge, always on d defense, brag unnecessarily n u use ur big grammar to cover up ur inferiority complex,.. No bi so life be hmmm take a chill pill no one is out for you.

It's no fault of mine that you litluns are intimidated by my typo-eloquence, is it?

Pint- size,

Maybe if you Igbos had enough guts you'd have challenged those who ransacked, pillaged and seized your properties. Maybe you would have challenged the 20 Pounds payment!

From thence, the Igbos resorted to fraud, money rituals and other such crimes to survive!

Stop already.

Whatever Ndiigbo lost in Biafra, most of them can be replaced with money, and had been replaced.

But the Ibibio- Annang- Efik people lost Bakassi, their ancestral land, and money can't buy that back.

And just as Igboland was deserted by the Arewa-Oduanistans after the war so was your lands.

We all lost in the war. So, this your " who lost most from the civil war" dick measuring contest is kind of inane and redundant.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
pazienza:

Yes, Ikot Abasi is oil producing, but without Ibeno, Obolo and Oron, Akwa Ibom wont be a major oil producing state.

Take a look at a picture showing the locations of Nigeria oil wealth, both onshore and offshore.
Notice that Akwa-ibom has next to nothing onshore production. And that like 90% of its offshore oil fields are located offshore of Ibeno Obolo and Mbo( Oron).

Ndiigbo have never been bad neighbors to Ibibio- Annang- Efik people, why you would seek to start painting Ndiigbo in badlight, over comments made by an Urhobo man is beyond me.

You went far over the Line to bring Ndiigbo into a thread that had nothing to do with us, and then denigrate us, and caused some Igbos here to react in negative manner, it's too bad of you.

Your questions are multi-faceted but I'd address the seemingly most pressing: My attacks against the Igbos.

Anyone who's active in the Politics Section knows I've text-battled Hausas and Yorubas in defence of the Igbos when they are overly-targeted.

A certain Chris, an Igbo man, on the second page of this thread opined that the Akwa-Cross people are lazy - the same derogatory term by the Igbos against the Ikwerres and Yorubas which also fuels hatred against Igbos.

The part where I stated that IGBOS planned to rename UYO to NEW OWERRI is a FACT which is one of the many reasons why we dumped BIAFRA in 1968 and still do. IGBOS planned neo-colonialism and we upstage them! Fair enough.

Join Radio Biafra Facebook group and you'd realize Biafra is a scam to favour the Igbos. Biafra is an Igbo cause. Simple!
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by cheruv: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Now you are talking. This is how you should have put it from the begining. We are similar, in fact we are a group. BUT we don't have an umbrella name that unifies us as a people like the way Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas do. So we are NOT Ibibios.
Babe you guys have an umbrella name and its called Mmong(Mmoño as my people call it). Now stop being divisive and embrace your fellow Mmoño people.
While you're at it,can you provide me with the list of the efik alphabet
I'd wanna start learning Mmoño smiley
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
pazienza:

This is totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Please can you delete this, please I beg of you.

Ndiigbo can't afford to be fighting at all fronts, against the Edoids, the Arewa-Oduanistans, Ijaws and now Ibibios, mbanu!

We can't have, everyone should sheath their swords, Ibibios are natural allies to us, no need spoiling that now.

Guy no make me vex honestly. For how long would you keep coveting people who have nothing but disdain for you? Aren't you guys ever tired of that s.hit?

The thread was going on and I saw some Igbo monikers reading and moving on or watching from the side line as they tore each other to shreds. I was there from the inception of this thread.

For no justifiable reason, the son of an eaten dog called sonofmark or whatever began throwing subtle jabs at Igbos, talking s.hit.

I decided that if every Igbo would ignore him, I will not.

Anyway the happenings of recent on this site with every godforsaken and irrelevant idiot trying to gang up on the Igbos have rekindled my inner hatred and prejudice and I will go in for the kill anytime I happen to come across any shades thrown our way.

Anybody can get it. No sacred cows.

The question is, where do you stand?

You just watched this animal called sonofmark tell you right in your face that they used and dumped you and you are still sulking up to them.

Where is your allegiance really?

3 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by pazienza(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your questions are multi-faceted but I'd address the seemingly most pressing: My attacks against the Igbos.

Anyone who's active in the Politics Section knows I've text-battled Hausas and Yorubas in defence of the Igbos when they are overly-targeted.

A certain Chris, an Igbo man, on the second page of this thread opined that the Akwa-Cross people are lazy - the same derogatory term by the Igbos against the Ikwerres and Yorubas which also fuels hatred against Igbos.

The part where I stated that IGBOS planned to rename UYO to NEW OWERRI is a FACT which is one of the many reasons why we dumped BIAFRA in 1968 and still do. IGBOS planned neo-colonialism and we upstage them! Fair enough.

Join Radio Biafra Facebook group and you'd realize Biafra is a scam to favour the Igbos. Biafra is an Igbo cause. Simple!

And how does this Chris opinion represent the general sentiment of Ndiigbo towards Akwa cross people?

Ndiigbo have many ignorance induced stereotypes attributed to Akwa-Cross people, but laziness is not one of them, never.

On the Biafran attempt to rename Uyo( though the first version of this accusation I heard said Calabar, now you are saying Uyo) to Owerri, do you have any evidence, no matter how small, to support this heavy accusation?

Radio Biafra facebook page is full of Igbos, because any moment we try to reach out to our neighbors in Akwa-ibom or Rivers, we are immediately tagged oil thieves and land grabbers, and if we decide not to reach out to you lots, we are still accused of "Igbonizing" the Biafran struggle.

Its a case of damned for moving and condemned for staying still.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by Chommieblaq(f): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=39638559][/color]

Pint- size,

[/quote
E-warrior are u done yet?

Kontinue, more spit to ya mouth.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
pazienza:

Stop already.

Whatever Ndiigbo lost in Biafra, most of them can be replaced with money, and had been replaced.

But the Ibibio- Annang- Efik people lost Bakassi, their ancestral land, and money can't buy that back.

For the records, Nigeria lost Bakassi but it is still peopled by the people of the Akwa-Cross. Our people live there and only their geo-political alignment has change.

And just as Igboland was deserted by the Arewa-Oduanistans after the war so was your lands.

Our lands weren't pillaged. The NIGERIAN ARMY passed through or set up base.

We all lost in the war. So, this your " who lost most from the civil war" dick measuring contest is kind of inane and redundant.

We all lost in the war...our best chance at institutionalizing a functional CONFEDERACY.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by Chommieblaq(f): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

Guy no make me vex honestly. For how long would you keep coveting people who have nothing but disdain for you? Aren't you guys ever tired of that s.hit?

The thread was going on and I saw some Igbo monikers reading and moving on or watching from the side line as they tore each other to shreds. I was there from the inception of this thread.

For no justifiable reason, the son of an eaten dog called sonofmark or whatever began throwing subtle jabs at Igbos, talking s.hit.

I decided that if every Igbo would ignore him, I will not.

Anyway the happenings of recent on this site with every godforsaken and irrelevant idiot trying to gang up on the Igbos have rekindled my inner hatred and prejudice and I will go in for the kill anytime I happen to come across any shades thrown our way.

Anybody can get it. No sacred cows.

The question is, where do you stand?

You just watched this animal called sonofmark tell you right in your face that they used and dumped you and you are still sulking up to them.

Where is your allegiance really?

Don't mind that houseboy wey borrow dictionary, he is a typical example of Wat frustration n inferiority complex can do to ppl. All his ranting ends online meet am face to face he won't even say shiii

Gerrrrrrrarrrrrrra mehnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by pazienza(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

For the records, Nigeria lost Bakassi but it is still peopled by the people of the Akwa-Cross. Our people live there and only their geo-political alignment has change.

We all lost in the war...our best chance at institutionalizing a functional CONFEDERACY.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/110970-bakassi-do-they-know-it-is-christmas-by-eddy-aghanenu.html

I don't think so. Cameroun govt is laying claim to the land, and your people all turned to refugees and fled to Cross River.
The Cameroonian govt are of the opinion that your people in Bakassi are recent migrants there, but are nevertheless ready to accommodate them as citizens of Cameroun, in other words, they are denying your ancestral claim to Bakassiland.

And oh! I don't know about Ibibio, but I know that Annangland "burned" during the war, and the children were starved to kwashiokor like the rest of Biafran children and their women were bombed at their homes and market places too.
But I forgot, you don't care about your Annang brothers, right? You were already mocking them for not having any drop of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh get lost you dog.
Nobody is asking for your miniscule and irrelevant support in tackling the Hausas or Yorubas. Igbos are more than capable of going at it alone.

Take your scrawny looking ąss out of here.

The Chris guy specifically called your Ibibio people lazy of which I believe he is right. He never made mention of the other Akwa-Cross group.

Even the other Akwa-Cross group tearing your Ibibio to shreds corroborated what the Chris dude said.

Cursed 404 devouring animal. You do not know how intangible you are honestly that is why you have the effontery to mention the great Igbos in your useless ramblings.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
cheruv:

Babe you guys have an umbrella name and its called Mmong(Mmoño as my people call it). Now stop being divisive and embrace your fellow Mmoño people.
While you're at it,can you provide me with the list of the efik alphabet
I'd wanna start learning Mmoño smiley

Alas! A true Igbo man! Thanks for laying to waste that charade of enduring love for us.cheesy Eyen Amauke!cheesy

I bet there's a member of every Igbo family in jail for fraud! I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you pilfered the phone you use.

You are as fake as what your kinsmen sell.

Igbo boys sell fufu encased in phones! I bet you've considered money rituals. I bet you plan to use your mum!

Anambrarians eat snakes!

Ebonyis eat HOUSE RATS!

Accursed parasitic leprechauns!

Bring it on!
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

"It is still peopled by the people of the Akwa-Cross"

Yep, this is a sentence from the self acclaimed "lexical god"

S.tupid community college educated dog.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

Oh get lost you dog.
Nobody is asking for you miniscule and irrelevant support in tackling the Hausas or Yorubas. Igbos are more than capable of going at it alone.

Take your scrawny looking ąss out of here.

The Chris guy specifically called your Ibibio people lazy of which I believe he is right. He never made mention of the other Akwa-Cross group.

Even the other Akwa-Cross group tearing your Ibibio to shreds corroborated what the Chris dude said.

Cursed 404 devouring animal. You do not know how intangible you are honestly that is why you have the effontery to mention the great Igbos in your useless ramblings.

Igbos are always pitiful.cheesy

You hate your South-East so badly that you always try to lay claims to other people's lands. PESTS!

Your Ngwa people are cannibals!

By default, an Anambra man is a ritualist.

Igbo women are leeches. CHINO11, an Anambrarian, keeps reiterating that IMO STATE WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES.cheesy

I beg you get an _orgasm every you see our good roads.

Your women even kill their husbands to own their properties.

You have widows' clubs.cheesy

Isaac, I bet your dad considered sacrificing you.

We will always use and dump you. You've been termed "SOUTH-SOUTH ABOBAKUS" by the Yorubas.cheesy
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

Lol. It is funny that a people whose only national relevance, before the exploration of crude oil, was exporting illiterate houseboys and house girls could even dream of throwing shades towards the Igbos.

Even an intelligible language you people couldn't create and you are talking of nsibidi lol.

If you know how you lot sound to an average intelligent human, you people would abolish the nonsense you call language and start again from scratch.

You people and your culture are so worthless that an entire nation calls you all "calabar" which mind you is just a place and not even one of the lazy ethnic groups you have wallowing away there. Isn't that a shame?

Little wonder why all of you crawled out from your swamps to come and tear each other to shreds on this thread because you lack something as simple as identity. Shameless lot.

Igbos may be hated but every movement they make is feared by weaklings like y'all. That is dominance.

Aren't you ashamed that you are a snitch and proud?

Little kid, hausa or yoruba may have nothing against you but when the chips are down they would still cut you to pieces without hesitation. Doesn't that say much about your self esteem that you have to sulk up and look for acceptance before feeling a single self worth.

At least Igbos know their enemies and always tackle them head on. The question is could you phools do that?

Anyway you people are too tiny and irrelevant to be taken seriously. You are not a threat even to yourselves talk more of the great Igbos who have been taking shots from every godforsaken tribe in Nigeria but still hitting hard.

Get lost and get back to shamelessly clawing each other to shreds.

If your fellow statesman has just called your Ibibio inferior, how do you think I, a thoroughbred Igbo would view you.

Look who is talking about midgets lol

Go to any state in the East or Lagos and watch how your fellow "calabar" men whose only viable profession is Okada riding could barely reach the gear pedals on their bikes.

I would really go in on you but just keep this for now.

People are speaking and calabar chimps want to join the convo.
you are a big disgrace to the igbo nation for vomiting such thrash against a tribe that feed this God forsaken nation , something an hausa man suppose to do & u as our k/kin (uncle) will be there to back us up & u are there spewing thrash, come to Akwa ibom even my villa u will see real love b/w we & our s/east brothers they dominate our markets which sells weekly even some major supermarkets ,yam stores etc etc are owns by the igbos no one disturbs anybody they leave peacefully & participate in some activities like sports etc my elder brother married from umunakanu ,Ehime mbano in Imo state & my elder sister married from Okpofe, Ezinihitte mbaise still in Imo state & so many man from my village married igbo woman ,& as am charting with u now my fiancee is from Ulakwo I guess it should be in Owerri north LGA in Imo state , It's very seldom to see our ppl marry from hausa or yoruba ,though ...'' Men stop the hate , s/east & s/south are one ....thanks!......#VisitAkwaibom
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by cheruv: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alas! A true Igbo man! Thanks for laying to waste that charade of enduring love for us.cheesy Eyen Amauke!cheesy

I bet there's a member of every Igbo family in jail for fraud! I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you pilfered the phone you use.

You are as fake as what your kinsmen sell.

Igbo boys sell fufu encased in phones! I bet you've considered money rituals. I bet you plan to use your mum!

Anambrarians eat snakes!

Ebonyis eat HOUSE RATS!

Accursed parasitic leprechauns!

Bring it on!
This little boy that uses crayons when others had progressed to Biros and pens. angry You only gave those for Anambra and Ebonyi, what of Enugwu, Abia, Imo, Anioma
Pls while you're at it for those four other states,can you get me a list of the Mmoño(since using efik or Ibibio would antagonize the other) alphabet

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Igbos are always pitiful.cheesy

You hate your South-East so badly that you always try to lay claims to other people's lands. PESTS!

Your Ngwa people are cannibals!

By default, an Anambra man is a ritualist.

Igbo women are leeches. CHINO11, an Anambrarian, keeps reiterating that IMO STATE WOMEN ARE PROSTITUTES.cheesy

I beg you get an _orgasm every you see our good roads.

Your women even kill their husbands to own their properties.

You have widows' clubs.cheesy

Isaac, I bet your dad considered sacrificing you.

We will always use and dump you. You've been termed "SOUTH-SOUTH ABOBAKUS" by the Yorubas.cheesy

Do you have any other insult that sounds a little bit different.

I think I have read the one above about 7 different times already.

Behind your fancy fonts and juvenile smileys I can read the pain on your face.

You are getting hit from all sides even from your fellow so called Akwa-Cross members.

Dog.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

I am still your god. I am Helios- bask in the illumination which I am bestowing on you.

I am Sin, the moon god- obeisance is what I demand.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I am still your god. I am Helios- bask in the illumination which I am bestowing on you.

I am Sin, the moon god- obeisance is what I demand.

Yep. The devolution into insanity.

Funny how, whenever most of these idiots are confronted by seemingly intelligent people, they instantly turn into a mess.

6 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by cheruv: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
you are a big disgrace to the igbo nation for vomiting such thrash against a tribe that feed this God forsaken nation , something an hausa man suppose to do & u as our k/kin (uncle) will be there to back us up & u are there spewing thrash, come to Akwa ibom even my villa u will see real love b/w we & our s/east brothers they dominate our markets which sells weekly even some major supermarkets ,yam stores etc etc are owns by the igbos no one disturbs anybody they leave peacefully & participate in some activities like sports etc my elder brother married from umunakanu ,Ehime mbano in Imo state & my elder sister married from Okpofe, Ezinihitte mbaise still in Imo state & so many man from my village married igbo woman ,& as am charting with u now my fiancee is from Ulakwo I guess it should be in Owerri north LGA in Imo state , It's very seldom to see our ppl marry from hausa or yoruba ,though ...'' Men stop the hate , s/east & s/south are one ....thanks!......#VisitAkwaibom
Don't take it to heart bro wink
Your people especially those Oros love to spill BS and when this happens,at times the most cool headed of my brothers might start spitting fire.
Pls fasten those marriage rites and become an in-law..and while you're at it try and learn Igbo language. It helps you blend in wink

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

Do you have any other insult that sounds a little bit different.

I think I have read the one above about 7 different times already.

Behind your fancy fonts and juvenile smileys I can read the pain on your face.

You are getting hit from all sides even from your fellow so called Akwa-Cross members.

Dog.

You just found out why I am nicknamed "KINGSLAY". Lexically dissecting your psyche, plunging you to the very nadir psychologically then putting your credibility to scrutiny are snippets of what I do to featherbrained bovine-esque species like yourself.

You are our slaves. Aptly put since you are subservient to us.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by OboloMAN: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
pazienza:
To start with, Ibibioland has no single drop of crude oil.
Akwa-ibom crude oil wealth belongs to Eastern Obolo,Ibeno and Oron people.

Akwa Ibom crude oil wealth is mainly offshore, and a single look at Akwa-ibom map will show that Eastern Obolo, Ibeno and Mbo( Oron) LGAs of Akwa-ibom occupy 99% of Akwa-ibom coastal lands.

Ibibio is in no position to mock Ndiigbo or Annangs about crude oil, as their claim to crude oil wealth is because of that fact that they currently co exist in the same state with the Ibenos Obolos and Oron people, who are by the way itching for separate existence, and will soon or later get it.

So I don't know what is highing the Sonofmark of a guy.

Very Good Read.
Ibenos , Obolos, Orons have long been marginalized by this Ibibio people
now the silly OP is calling all of them Ibibio.

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You just found out why I am nicknamed "KINGSLAY". Lexically dissecting your psyche, plunging you to the very nadir psychologically then putting your credibility to scrutiny are snippets of what I do to featherbrained bovine-esque species like yourself.

You are our slaves. Aptly put since you are subservient to us.

Hit my mention whenever your madness leaves you and you have something worthwhile to write.

Dog.

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

Yep. The devolution into insanity.

Funny how, whenever most of these idiots are confronted by seemingly intelligent people, they instantly turn into a mess.

You are the underdog. You have everything to prove to KingSlay.

Hopefully you'd get the popularity you seek by engaging your god. Not without bruising your ego though. smiley

Like the scumbags before you, you'd flee with your tail in between your wobbly legs. Reminds you of Ojukwu, right?
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by somegirl1: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

lol
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are the underdog. You have everything to prove to KingSlay.

Hopefully you'd get the popularity you seek by engaging your god. Not without bruising your ego though. smiley

Like the scumbags before you, you'd flee with your tail in between your wobbly legs. Reminds you of Ojukwu, right?

The ammo in my arsenal has barely been tampered with.

I am just waiting for your madness to leave you before I get more specific with your Ibibio people.

After I am done with you, you would reevaluate your entire existence and would never come at Igbos in your lifetime.

Little worthless snitch from a tribe of undeveloped savages who is dreaming of overestimating his relevance.

If the other Igbos are reluctant to tackle you, I am not and you will know why I am called Ceasar.

Brace yourself.

Dog.

3 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
OboloMAN:

Very Good Read.
Ibenos , Obolos, Orons have long been marginalized by this Ibibio people
now the silly OP is calling all of them Ibibio.

Orons have been marginalized (POLITICALLY) but not the others.

You are from Eastern Obolo Federal Constituency like myself, can you truly assert that we marginalize Obolos? Heck! We once shared the same L.G.A.

Obolos and Ikot Abasi get along well. Ibenos too. Oron is the only exception, relatively that is.

What does your L.G.A do with its monthly allocation? Does it maintain roads like we do? Is electricity free?
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Orons have been marginalized (POLITICALLY) but not the others.

You are from Eastern Obolo Federal Constituency like myself, can you truly assert that we marginalize Obolos? Heck! We once share the same L.G.A.

Obolos and Ikot Abasi get along well. Ibenos too. Oron is the only exception, relatively that is.
I like you... #NO homo#

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / I Want To Learn Itsekiri Language (get In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.