Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken (70202 Views)

How Many Nigerian Languages Are Spoken In Your Family? / Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken / The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
christemmbassey:
do u know t meaning of ewpired PL? Or u'r just pretending?

If I say it now, Mr TheSonOfMark will say it's a tribal slur but I don't understand what you have just said.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

cheesy wink

How do you know I can speak Urhobo?. Heck, do you even know if I grew up in your land? You are used to being so wrong aren't you?

Whatever rocks your boat bro.
I didn't insult Calabar people, I rebuffed a person. If you want to start a tribal war, please start with Ibibios and Efiks. They are close to you bro.

You have a better command of English than I do? Freemanan come and see o.

You insulted him by asserting that his lexical fallibility is as a result of speaking IBIBIO which is a direct assault on my people.

I still insist: I tower above you lexically and verbally. Even your reverred Obahiagbon, sesquipedalian as he is, HAS A BAD DICTION.

How about we do an audio recording each then post it in ten minutes to see who towers above who? Ready?

No one insults my people without me ridiculing him or her.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

If I say it now, Mr TheSonO.fMark will say it's a tribal slur but I don't understand what you have just said.

Dimwit, you don't "say" via (type-)written form, you "opine" or "state".

Now you know why I placed you below my lexical/verbal stratum.cheesy
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You insulted him by asserting that his lexical fallibility is as a result of speaking IBIBIO which is a direct assault on my people.

I still insist: I tower above you lexically and verbally. Even your reverred Obahiagbon, sesquipedalian as he is, HAS A BAD DICTION.

How about we do an audio recording each then post it in ten minutes to see who towers who? Ready?

No one insults my people without me ridiculing him or her.

Okay then. It's an easy thing. Give me your name or send it to me and let me read your writings as I have suggested to you concerning mine. Let someone neutral like Goodboiyy do the judgment since he hasn't been on the thread. Feel free to pick your counter reviewer.

That should take care of linguistic competence.

Send your recordings on a writing of yours and I'll do the same as well. Suggest a reviewer and let's begin the process. However phase two is solely premised on the possibility of phase one. This should take care of performance.

Iterate your theory on how we may proceed.

I love a good challenge. Especially when it's on my field and area of expertise.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by Keneeby(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ibibios begat the Efiks. Efiks emigrate from Uruan. Am proudly Uruan man and am happily Ibibio. Ibibio is the mother of all their dialects.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, you don't "say" via (type-)written form, you "opine" or "state".

Now you know why I placed you below my lexical/verbal stratum.cheesy

grin grin
I need a citation on the error analysis you just conducted.

Material process in Hallidayan/Systemic Functional grammar provides the linguistic framework for my use of say in written utterances.

The iterator is assumed to be engaged in a verbal process. Read novels such as Okara's The Voice as proof of this.

I can say: John will say he's coming.

This is perfectly correct syntactically and semantically. Prove me wrong and use a grammatical framework.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by hector: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
@op. Pliz don't mind all these ppl. i am a true son of ibibio nationality. Itu precisely. i commend u for the effort, time, unrestrained energy n submissiveness despite all d abuse. i am so delighted to know how much u cherish the ibibio nation n even going as far as writing about us. God bless u n pliz keep up the gud work. Dont mind this yeye people wen dey nairaland.
I am so ashamed of that one called sonOfmark, i use to think he was saner than he is today. i am disappointed.

@topic. the Efiks, oro, n andoni ppl will never agree to be a subset of ibibio no matter the angle of affiliation u might see it. The reason is not far-fetched, especially for the efiks n oro people, as they purportedly believe in their early civilization n education as compared to the ibibios. this ofcourse lacks credence n perhaps if remotely true doesnt really matter as what is obtainable today. Are they still more educated ? are we still their slaves?

The Ibibio is very proliferative n less rigid attracting more speakers than the other ethnic groups.

The other ethnic groups can claim their nationality as they wish, nobody is forcing anybody. Linguistics has made it clear that the other languages are dialects but they will never agree because of pride n ignorance. Even in unical, ibibio language is what is offered in dept of ling n com. studies instead of efik, so wat are we saying?

They are saying wikipaedia is not credible enough, pliz let them point out any scholarly documented research online that puts ibibio as a subgrp of efik? Efik bible is what the ibibios use, and so wat? Who told them that it is only an ibibio person that must write ibibio history?

shame on all the people insulting the op for taking out time to do wat they coundnt do for themselves. Wicked, backward set of people...

5 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
fratermathy:

grin grin
I need a citation on the error analysis you just conducted.

SAY - "TO PRONOUNCE".

OPINE -"TO EXPRESS AN OPINION [IN ANY FORM]".

Thank me if you like.cheesy
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

SAY - "TO PRONOUNCE".

OPINE -"TO EXPRESS AN OPINION [IN ANY FORM]".

Thank me if you like.cheesy

You only "defined". That is not the grammatical thing to do. Since you claim to be so "endowed" in Grammar, kindly make you claims linguistically.

You should know that the etymology or lexical semantics of a word has NOTHING to do with its syntactic and grammatical usage. That should be SEMANTICS 101.

Material process in Hallidayan/Systemic Functional grammar provides the linguistic framework for my use of say in written utterances.

The iterator is assumed to be engaged in a verbal process. Read novels such as Okara's The Voice as proof of this.

I can say: "John will say he's coming," "TheSonofMark said he has returned," "TheSonofMark will soon say he is hungry."

This is perfectly correct syntactically and semantically. Prove me wrong and use a grammatical framework.

So dont argue baselessly sir. It makes you sound vague. It is only in academic expositions that "opines", "iterates", "avers", "proffers", etc are used as "dodge-terms".

Thank me for this English Class. I did this 5 Years ago. cool
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by christemmbassey(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

If I say it now, Mr TheSonOfMark will say it's a tribal slur but I don't understand what you have just said.
I Am typing from small phone and those are typos, I'v made corrections so g6n n correct urs. Even an average Ibibioman will attack u if called 'owo ibibio' talkless of calling Efik or Oronman An ibibioman. Go n repent. Btw, how come all ur referees are of ibibio origin?
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by somegirl1: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

Thank you for not returning the hostility. Your types are the reason I love your people so much. smiley
I wish I could be more like you. I can't tolerate insults to my person! Not when I'm alive and can talk. However, I detest violence of any kind.

Keep it up. Akwa Ibom Ayaya cool
Cross River Ayaya

Eye

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2015
christemmbassey:
I Am typing from small phone and those are typos, I'v made corrections so g6n n correct urs. Even an average Ibibioman will attack u if called 'owo ibibio' talkless of calling Efik or Oronman An ibibioman. Go n repent. Btw, how come all ur referees are of ibibio origin?

I dont know which one is Ibibio and which one is Efik. All my referees are "Calabar People". Enough said!#

You sound more rational in this post. Go and sin no more. grin We are ONE!
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2015
somegirl1:

Eye

Una don start again o.

Oya Cross River Eye grin
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by somegirl1: 12:10am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

Una don start again o.

Oya Cross River Eye grin

Ayaya is Ibibio
Eye is Efik
Both languages are still similar

2 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:11am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

You only "defined". That is not the grammatical thing to do. Since you claim to be so "endowed" in Grammar, kindly make you claims linguistically.

I can say: "John will say he's coming. "

I gave you dictionary definitions of the words which is the agreed templated requisite for lexical constructions.

"TO SAY" means "TO PRONOUNCE". Pray tell, how is it possible to PRONOUNCE (which is VERBAL) LEXICALLY (by WRITTEN FORM)?cheesy

You made a fool of yourself!grin

I enjoy ridiculing lawyers, philosophers and, sometimes, linguists.smiley
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

Thank you for not returning the hostility. Your types are the reason I love your people so much. smiley
I wish I could be more like you. I can't tolerate insults to my person! Not when I'm alive and can talk. However, I detest violence of any kind.

Keep it up. Akwa Ibom Ayaya cool
Cross River Ayaya
thanks my brother , bless u
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2015
somegirl1:

Ayaya is Ibibio
Eye is Efik
Both languages are still similar

Both CULTURES/ETHNIC GROUPS are similar.

The languages, however, are mere shadows of each other wink. No offence intended to my good people.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I gave you dictionary definitions of the words which is the agreed templated requisite for lexical constructions.

"TO SAY" means "TO PRONOUNCE". Pray tell, how is it possible to PRONOUNCE (which is VERBAL) LEXICALLY (by WRITTEN FORM)?cheesy

No sir, you are making a fool of yourself because I have made a statement that you haven't understood. Once again, I repeat it:

You should know that the etymology or lexical semantics of a word has NOTHING to do with its syntactic and grammatical usage. That should be SEMANTICS 101.

I can say: "John will say he's coming," "TheSonofMark said he has returned," "TheSonofMark will soon say he is hungry."

So dont argue baselessly sir. It makes you sound vague. It is only in academic expositions that "opines", "iterates", "avers", "proffers", etc are used as "dodge-terms".

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Keneeby:
Ibibios begat the Efiks. Efiks emigrate from Uruan. Am proudly Uruan man and am happily Ibibio. Ibibio is the mother of all their dialects.
I'm also from Uruan , my brother where in Uruan are u from ....proudly ibibio
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I gave you dictionary definitions of the words which is [b]the agreed templated requisite for lexical constructions.

[/b]

Lexical semantics has NOTHING to do with structural and sentential semantics. You should know this if you are a PRO as you "opine".

Slept as a verb is the past tense of the act of sleeping in its sole lexical existence. However, when it comes in contact with surrounding words and under some circumstances, it takes connotative and extra-lexical semantic statuses. For instance, "I slept with the girl". The slept in this statement is ambiguous. It can mean to sleep as we know it or to have sex with a girl.

According to J.R.Firth, a famous linguist, "a word is known by the company it keeps". So stop your vague and limited dictionary definitions and start thinking like a LINGUIST and GRAMMARIAN that you CLAIM to be.

Say thanks for the English class cool. I did this 5 Years ago.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by somegirl1: 12:20am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

Both CULTURES/ETHNIC GROUPS are similar.

The languages, however, are mere shadows of each other wink. No offence intended to my good people.

I'm glad you learned today that Igbos aren't the only group with rivalry issues smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by DerKaiser: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'd rather not whip the sick horse. IGBOS ANTAGONIZE THEMSELVES A LOT.

It wouldn't serve our common political goal(s) to push the issue but know this, missy: Igbos antagonize themselves. I can list countless examples to lay credence to my claim(s).

Just to prove to you how relatively united Akwaibomites are, here's an example:

The ministerial nominee for Akwaibom State (Udo Udoma) is an IBIBIO MAN but he was endorsed by all ethnic groups in the state.

Contrarily, every ministerial nominee from IGBOS STATES are being antagonized by sub-ethnic groups in each IGBO STATE.

NEED I GO ON?!

Your "IGBOS ARE UNITED" mantra doesn't stand.

Cc: Sweetlemon

How exactly are you trying to turn this thread into an Igbo issue? Are you reta.rded or what?

You have been told that the OP is not Igbo, an assertion he has personally confirmed. Why then do you keep mentioning Igbos here? Are you cursed or what?

Anyway the rubbish you wrote about everyone in your state endorsing Udo Udoma sounds like bollocks as the attack you have been dishing out to each other on this thread proves otherwise.

One has even gone ahead to call his fellow state indigenes inferior and their language mere sounds and noise.

Lastly Igbos are united on all fronts and would always come together to give y'all hell anytime one of you steps out of line be you Ibibio, Ijaw, Urhobo, Oron, Itsekiri or whatever worthless place you are coming from. Kapish?

7 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by christemmbassey(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

I dont know which one is Ibibio and which one is Efik. All my referees are "Calabar People". !
I tot u claimed ur work was a research? Smh. Make i go sleep, continue to cook up researches, na naija me dey.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2015
christemmbassey:
I tot u claimed ur work was a research? Smh. Make i go sleep, continue to cook up researches, na naija me dey.

grin Put words into my mouth. That is your last forte. If you cant sense sarcasm in someone's post then I wonder how you read and understand? Do you read novels and plays? Please try and get one. I'd even recommend a play for you; James Ene Henshaw's This is Our Chance! The first Nigerian play ever! Written by an Efik man. grin
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

No sir, you are making a fool of yourself because I have made a statement that you haven't understood. Once again, I repeat it:

The thing with you is that while my vocabulary stock is being put to use, YOU HAVE RESORTED TO REPLYING ME THREE TIMES BY COPYING AND PASTING THE SAME EPISTLE.

I implore anyone to read your last three replies to me to confirm that were copied and pasted...like the article on the first page.

I've made you so desperate that you've resorted to copying and pasting the same words THREE TIMES! cheesy

Ashamed, huh? Don't try fighting an atomic bomb with a dynamite. Know your nadir-esque limit.smiley
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:30am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The thing with you is that why my vocabulary stock is being put to use, YOU HAVE RESORTED TO REPLYING ME THREE TIMES BY COPYING AND PASTING THE SAME EPISTLE.

I implore anyone to read your last three replies to me to confirm that were copied and pasted...like the article on the first page.

I've made you so desperate that you've resorted to copying and pasting the same words THREE TIMES! cheesy

Ashamed, huh? Don't try fighting an atomic bomb with a dynamite. Know your nadir-esque limit.smiley

I guess I am a good "copier" that I have copied my textbooks, myriads of articles and journal entries and they are all IN ENGLISH STUDIES. grin

Mr. TheSonOfMark. You have done well. You have actually succeeded in acknowledging defeat in linguistic competence by assuming I am copying. How "digressory" of you. Oh I must be so good at this that I copy so fast and so well enough to even add your name to my sample. For your information, I am not on a MOBILE GADGET like you are and it is quite easy to copy my own post and paste for you if you don't seem to get it the first time. Capiche? undecided

English Professional grin

Once again, Mr. TheSonOfMark, tell me thanks for the English Lessons. If you need more, write me!!! I am a lecturer and ever willing to teach. Go and ask Prof. Luke Eyoh, if you know him, about me.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The thing with you is that while [b]my vocabulary stock
is being put to use, YOU HAVE RESORTED TO REPLYING ME THREE TIMES BY COPYING AND PASTING THE SAME EPISTLE.

[/b]

Vocabulary stock? smh

How many novels, plays and poems have you read or even skimmed through?
How many books have you glanced through?

How often do you speak?
You think vocabulary terms are bought or "tribalistically coerced"?

If you want to debate on vocabulary, YOU ARE CERTAIN TO LOSE AGAIN!!! I doubt if you have read as much books as I can read in only a MONTH!

You picked up a wrong fight with the wrong person. You CANT WIN ME in ENGLISH. You may win me in Accounting, Medicine, Law, etc but CAN NEVER EVER EVER WIN ME IN English, Literature, Philosophy, Religion, and the Arts. Even the so-called Accounting, Medicine and Law are well known by me. I can hold grounds in my own way except it is with a professional in that area. If you are not then you cant even win me there.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2015
DerKaiser:

How exactly are you trying to turn this thread into an Igbo issue? Are you reta.rded or what?

You have been told that the OP is not Igbo, an assertion he has personally confirmed. Why then do you keep mentioning Igbos here? Are you cursed or what?

Anyway the rubbish you wrote about everyone in your state endorsing Udo Udoma sounds like bollocks as the attack you have been dishing out to each other on this thread proves otherwise.

One has even gone ahead to call his fellow state indigenes inferior and their language mere sounds and noise.

Lastly Igbos are united in all fronts and would always come together to give y'all hell anytime one of you steps out of line be you Ibibio, Ijaw, Urhobo, Oron, Itsekiri or whatever worthless place you are coming from. Kapish?

Alright. You want a few home truths? Be my guest!

Igbos are federal pawns - we all use and dump them.

Igbos are so disunited that they turned against their hero, Ojukwu, when he bid to be president in 2003. Heck! The man who antagonized Ojukwu most was Ogbonanya Onu!cheesy

We, the Akwa-Cross people, dumped your BIAFRA CAUSE in 1968 when plans leaked of you scheming to rename UYO to NEW OWERRI. Two-timing oppurtunists!

You should ask yourself why Colonel Philip (Ojukwu's successor and an Ibibio man) surrendered immediately to Nigeria. WE REJECTED BIAFRA.

Why are Igbos always hated?

Why do the Yorubas and Hausas have nothing against the Ibibios!

Maybe Hitler, with time, would have wiped out you pseudo-descendants of Jews.

For the record, Abia State is begging my SG to assist with road constructions.cheesy

Maledict offspring of a leprous midget!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:58am On Nov 03, 2015
fratermathy:

Vocabulary stock? smh

How many novels, plays and poems have you read or even skimmed through?
How many books have you glanced through?

How often do you speak?
You think vocabulary terms are bought or "tribalistically coerced"?

If you want to debate on vocabulary, YOU ARE CERTAIN TO LOSE AGAIN!!! I doubt if you have read as much books as I can read in only a MONTH!

You picked up a wrong fight with the wrong person. You CANT WIN ME in ENGLISH. You may win me in Accounting, Medicine, Law, etc but CAN NEVER EVER EVER WIN ME IN English, Literature, Philosophy, Religion, and the Arts. Even the so-called Accounting, Medicine and Law are well known by me. I can hold grounds in my own way except it is with a professional in that area. If you are not then you cant even win me there.

Dimwit, I've read more novels this year than you'd ever read in your life.
Name a classic by any famed author that I haven't read.
Dan Brown, James Hadley Chase, Nalini Singh, Agatha Christine, ElNathan, Achebe, Soyinka, Amadi, Morgan... Name them. cheesy

You are a rookie. You read only recommended books by your lecturer while I am a voracious reader.

Your replies are as banal as a whiteboard.
Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, I've read more novels this year than you'd ever read in your life.
Dan Brown, James Hadley Chase, Nalini Singh, Agatha Christine, ElNathan, Achebe, Soyinka, Amadi, Morgan... Name them. cheesy

You are a rookie. You read only recommended books by your lecturer while I am a voracious reader.

"By my Lecturer"? grin

It is well! I guess you can surmise the plot of The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu for me then! Since you have read CLASSICS!

Tell me the role THE TALE OF GENJI plays in WORLD LITERATURE and I'd take you serious. I give you a few minutes to do this and do not GOOGLE. cheesy

You know nothing of my background and before your next comment, try and google my name sire and I humbly request yours. It's a battle of wits! I live for this. cheesy

You want to switch to literature now!!! Lets ride... cool

1 Like

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by somegirl1: 1:07am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alright. You want a few home truths? Be my guest!

Igbos are federal pawns - we all use and dump them.

Igbos are so disunited that they turned against their hero, Ojukwu, when he bid to be president in 2003. Heck! The man who antagonized Ojukwu most was Ogbonanya Onu!cheesy

We, the Akwa-Cross people, dumped your BIAFRA CAUSE in 1968 when plans leaked of you scheming to rename UYO to NEW OWERRI. Two-timing oppurtunists!

You should ask yourself why Colonel Philip (Ojukwu's successor and an Ibibio man) surrendered immediately to Nigeria. WE REJECTED BIAFRA.

Why are Igbos always hated?

Why do the Yorubas and Hausas have nothing against the Ibibios!

Maybe Hitler, with time, would have wiped out you pseudo-descendants of Jews.

For the record, Abia State is begging my SG to assist with road constructions.cheesy

Maledict offspring of a leprous midget!

Actually the reason they have nothing against you is because you aren't and have never been dominant.
You are not perceived as a threat by any major group in Nigeria. It's a safe place to be, however safe is not always a good thing.
It's a shameful thing that you couldn't achieve your cause, that is secession, and then come together, united people that you are to show the disunited Igbos who is boss.
A rather cowardly reason to back out.
Together, you could have defeated Igbos and even have renamed Owerri - New Ikot Abasi or New Calabar.

Speaking of midgets, Igbos are taller on the average than Akwacrossians. Fact.

5 Likes

Re: The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken by fratermathy(m): 1:12am On Nov 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[b]Dimwit
, I've read more novels this year than you'd ever read in your life.

[/b]

Mind you, apart from Achebe and Soyinka and perhaps Elechi Amadi, scholars in Literature consider the other novels you just mentioned as "Popular Literature" for the likes of people LIKE YOU cheesy. They are classics nonetheless but if you dont get what I am driving at, it is okay! I expected you not to. cool

You dont know what I mean? Feel free to ask or Google it.

I am always ready to lecture you on Literature! It is FREE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Itsekiri Language (get In) / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.