Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (42662 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
yea she is but then her attitude sometimes can really piss u off...we've not been talking for the past 2weeks now and i had already made up my mind that was the end but then maybe your post has given little hope and i dont even know what i wanna do now...should i go back to the pursuit or just leave things has they are
no let her be.
when she realises you aint got her time nomore she'd be the one to start calling.mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by phillipay: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:

no let her be.
when she realises you aint got her time nomore she'd be the one to start calling.mark my words.
okay thanks..lets see how well that would work

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
okay thanks..lets see how well that would work
yea you welcome smiley
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2015
SammyT95:
wow u just opened my eyes, same thing a girl I talked to some weeks ago told me, though everything seems right but she pulled the statement out and I was like really? though even after the whole ish she's still hanging around. hmmmmmmm Now I see
am glad i was able to wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
CaroLyner:

well girls like to act up a bit.its in the genes.

I have learnt todo d exact opposite of wat gals ask me to do and it works Dmost times cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Youngpo413: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2015
CaroLyner:

not every girl will go cowering to your feet at the sight of your money
except she is not a nigerian...even all those so called big independent ladies are still fuckkking for money,ladies are naturally greedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
except she is not a nigerian...even all those so called big independent ladies are still fuckkking for money,ladies are naturally greedy.
if you say so
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by andyanders: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Op, what you have to understand about African men or just to use Nigerian men as an example is that most of them fail to understand when a lady try to tell them that they are not ready or just don't need a relationship.

It is a sexual harassment for a guy to continue pestering a lady for relationship when the lady says NO.
When a guy ask a lady, I just want you to be my friend, and the lady say No, they still cannot back off,rather keep harassing/stalking her to accept his proposal at all cost, not considering the lady's own view and mind.
Here, we try to force ourselves into relationship. Immediately a guy sees a lady, the next thing is, 'I love you' not considering her own view if she is ready or not. How can you see a person for the first time and you start telling the person you love her when you do not even know the person. It sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2015
andyanders:
Op, what you have to understand about African men or just to use Nigerian men as an example is that most of them fail to understand when a lady try to tell them that they are not ready or just don't need a relationship.

It is a sexual harassment for a guy to continue pestering a lady for relationship when the lady says NO.
When a guy ask a lady, I just want you to be my friend, and the lady say No, they still cannot back off,rather keep harassing/stalking her to accept his proposal at all cost, not considering the lady's own view and mind.
Here, we try to force ourselves into relationship. Immediately a guy sees a lady, the next thing is, 'I love you' not considering her own view if she is ready or not. How can you see a person for the first time and you start telling the person you love her when you do not even know the person. It sucks.
i telll you.
they'd be professing fake love at first meet.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by jhidey08(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
So here are a couple of helpful
tips that might show you when a girl is just not that into you.
1.Line:“I’m just not ready for a
relationship right now

”What she’s really saying: “I don’t want a relationship with you.”It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship.It’s
not like you’re proposing or anything. But if you
asked a girl out (or tried to;repeatedly) and
she eventually says that she’s not ready for.
well…anything right now,that means that she’s
just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every
waking moment with that guy. And if it clicks,
she will want to spend more and more time with
him.
2.Line: “I feel like I should focus on
myself more,” or “I feel like I should find
myself right now.”
What she’s really saying:“I’d rather be single than be with you.”Don’t take it personally, it’s just that from her
perspective, you’re not really compatible. Girls
usually know from the second they see you if
you’re boyfriend material or not

If only guys can put as much commitment dey put in chasing girls into other things, there would av been a Lotta successful guys out there. F.uck nonsense love, most of us r jst scared 2b single and want 2 feel among by aving a partner. Mtcwwwwww

NB: Oyinbo will av dier first date over a cup of coffee, but Naija girl, u'll feed her like there is famine in the land

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by activefibre1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
have always said it, i prefer to stay calm, and if i notice she's hiting on me, no matter how unattractive she is, i will draw closer to her. Why waste your life selling and reselling your self to someone that dont love you. And one of the things that keeps killing most guys is their eyes...dem go look so tai, devil himself will have to be forced to come down to begin tempt them....

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ColeworldMD(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

girls love the chase and love the game of cat and mouse.we love to feel wanted so we'll continue to beat around the bush even when we are actually attracted to the pursuer. tongue
yeah maybe u are right.. And from a guys POV I enjoy the chase too, it's fun initially.. But when she makes u feel not worthy of her attention then it's not worth it. I think what is really needed is to tease and create sexual tension, not keeping one person constantly chasing as thought his being a douchebag & pain in the ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ColeworldMD(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

girls love the chase and love the game of cat and mouse.we love to feel wanted so we'll continue to beat around the bush even when we are actually attracted to the pursuer. tongue
Yeah maybe u are right Carolyner and from a guys POV I enjoy the chase initially, I think it's fun.. But when it's taking too long it gets boring and u start to feel some type of way. Personally I think what is really need is (say the girl is also attracted to the guy but doesnt want to show it yet) to tease each other and create sexual tension which is really hot. Not playing hard and leaving the guy feeling like a worthiless douchebag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2015
ColeworldMD:

Yeah maybe u are right Carolyner and from a guys POV I enjoy the chase initially, I think it's fun.. But when it's taking too long it gets boring and u start to feel some type of way. Personally I think what is really need is (say the girl is also attracted to the guy but doesnt want to show it yet) to tease each other and create sexual tension which is really hot. Not playing hard and leaving the guy feeling like a worthiless douchebag.
exactly my point

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by spiffyzaki: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
CaroLyner:
tips that might show you when a girl is just not so into you.
relationship right now

”What she’s really saying:“I don’t want a relationship with you.”It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship.It’s
well.anything right now,that means that she’s
just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every
him.
2.Line:“I feel like I should focus on
myself more,”or“I feel like I should find
myself right now.”
What she’s really saying:“I’d rather be single than be with you.”Dont take it personally,it’s just that from her
perspective,you’re not compatible.
Girls
you’re boyfriend material or not.
. Girl u cute..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ColeworldMD(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
CaroLyner:

exactly my point
whats ur username on ig?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by LegalBaby(f): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Michellla:
irks me when they cant see all this obvious signs and still keep pushing it.
Babe,you're here.cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2016
LegalBaby:
Babe,you're here.cheesy
are you like stalking me now?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by LegalBaby(f): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Michellla:
are you like stalking me now?
undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
LegalBaby:
undecided
Silly Bloke. ;3

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by LegalBaby(f): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Michellla:
Silly Bloke. ;3
you love it like dha cheesycheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
LegalBaby:
you love it like dha cheesycheesy
Durh?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by LegalBaby(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Michellla:
Durh? Lmao
i'll let that pass for one season
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
voila - /vwʌˈlɑː/
there it is; there you are
LegalBaby:
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
LegalBaby:
stop derailing da thread.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yes girls can say any and/or all of these

I don't know why it's so hard for us to flat out say "nah, I no wan u"

Or rather, I don't know why that's so hard for a lot of guys to accept.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by klassykute(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Djicemob:
Atleast 80% of girls i've dated have used one,two or most of the lines you stated up there.

Op how do you explain that? undecided
lol yawa
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocked
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
tips that might show you when a girl is just not so into you.
relationship right now

”What she’s really saying:“I don’t want a relationship with you.”It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship.It’s
well.anything right now,that means that she’s
him.
2.Line:“I feel like I should focus on
myself more,”or“I feel like I should find
myself right now.”
What she’s really saying:“I’d rather be single than be with you.”Dont take it personally,it’s just that from her
perspective,you’re not compatible.
Girls
you’re boyfriend material or not.
send me a message via Whatsapp (08037395709). I've got something that would interest you.. (I mean it)
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
I've got something that would interest you.. (I mean it)
lool
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by DanielGb(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
DanielGb:
Ladies should be considerate. it takes courage for him to approach you at first site. They should appreciate that. But some will still form 'I am hot'. Well, I stood to be persistence. If you tell me you have a BF, I will stand my own grand. I will not be her close friend. just ordinary friend who found her attractive to me. Sometimes, in fact in most case,when you stop chasing BAE's they develop interest in you. I don't chase things. I simply attract them. Same with Woman.
at bolded.I agree with that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / I Am In Love With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.