Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (42672 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
akaahs:
I am seeing u as my broda or uncle, bro know u own don finish kukuma ba break nd take a walk
like carolyner chick that doesn't give me the time of the day

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
akaahs:
I am seeing u as my broda or uncle, bro know u own don finish kukuma ba break nd take a walk
like carolyner chick that doesn't give me the time of the day
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Babe i haven't seen you in a while
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
KelvinCX:
Babe i haven't seen you in a while
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by OrdercityWeb: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Michellla:
irks me when they cant see all this obvious signs and still keep pushing it.
Obvious signs? I thought ladies said they mean yes when they say no?

Besides why do you have to give signs why not just tell them you're not interested? Isn't dead and dumb who gives signs?

This is why i like relating with older ladies. Be giving sign there oo. I wonder if you're a traffic warden.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Obvious signs? I thought ladies said they mean yes when they say no?

Besides why do you have to give signs why not just tell them you're not interested? Isn't dead and dumb who gives signs?

This is why i like relating with older ladies. Be giving sign there oo. I wonder if you're a traffic warden.

As you can see the comment was made a while back.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=KelvinCX post=61383109][/quote]
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Lalasticlala this is the female version counter thread
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by MiaB(f): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lalasticlala this is the female version counter thread
Who is Lalasticlala?
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
MiaB:
Who is Lalasticlala?
Ask seun.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by FruitCakes(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
CaroLyner:
5. Line: “I already have someone/am
already seeing someone.”
(even though
you know for a fact, she’s not!) What she’s really saying: “Please don’t talk to me again or my imaginary boyfriend will
kick your ass.” Sometimes chicks like to make up fake
boyfriends for various and intricate reasons.
One would be that they’re tired of cheesy
pickup lines and want to cut it short. Another is
when they don’t think the guy hitting on them
even deserves the chance of a date. Third reason is: when they don’t want to hurt any
feelings, and they’re afraid of telling the guy
that they’re just not that into him

6. Situation: not answering calls and/or
not calling back

What she’s really saying: “Please take the hint and leave me alone.” If you’ve called this girl on a Friday and it’s
already next Friday and you haven’t heard
anything from her, then it’s pretty clear that
she’s not interested. Interested people pick up
their phones, call back when necessary, and
text when they get a chance
smiley
Most valid line

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hey babe
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hey babe
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by xoxocandy(f): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Line: “This is sooo not the time,but maybe…in the future.” What she’s really saying: “Still don’t want to be in a relationship with you right now, but please do continue to boost my ego.” Not only is this girl not into you right now, but she’s also pretty much using you to get the male attention that she wants in order to feel better about herself

#typical
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by xoxocandy(f): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Line: “This is sooo not the time,but maybe…in the future.” What she’s really saying: “Still don’t want to be in a relationship with you right now, but please do continue to boost my ego.” Not only is this girl not into you right now, but she’s also pretty much using you to get the male attention that she wants in order to feel better about herself

#typical
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Izabel(f): 6:06pm On May 03, 2018
CaroLyner:
So here are a couple of helpful
tips that might show you when a girl is just not so into you.
1.Line:“I’m just not ready for a
relationship right now

”What she’s really saying:“I don’t want a relationship with you.”It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship.It’s
not like you’re proposing or anything. But if you
asked a girl out (or tried to;repeatedly) and
she eventually says that she’s not ready for.
well.anything right now,that means that she’s
just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every
waking moment with that guy. And if it clicks,
she will want to spend more and more time with
him.

2.Line:“I feel like I should focus on
myself more,”or“I feel like I should find
myself right now.”
What she’s really saying:“I’d rather be single than be with you.”Dont take it personally,it’s just that from her
perspective,you’re not compatible.
Girls
usually know from the second they see you if
you’re boyfriend material or not.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by ZoeyJ(f): 4:39am On Jul 31, 2018
CaroLyner:
3. Line:“I just don’t see you that way.” What she’s really saying: “You’re totally friendzoned.” Ah, the friendzone. A dangerous, mythical
place where so many perish, but few come
back from wholeheartedly. Truth of the matter
is, people that get friendzoned are either A. not
attractive to that specific girl or B. not
boyfriend material, but mostly A. Don’t get me wrong, you may be a real hunk of a man, but
attractiveness is very subjective, and
depending on so many factors that change
from person to person.If one chick is
attracted to bulky guys, another definitely finds
skinny nerds to be incredibly HOT and so on.

4.Line:“This is sooo not the time,but
maybe…in the future.”
What she’s really saying: “Still don’t want to be in a relationship with you right now, but
please do continue to boost my ego.” Not only is this girl not into you right now, but
she’s also pretty much using you to get the
male attention that she wants in order to feel
better about herself
favv line

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2019
CaroLyner:
So here are a couple of helpful
tips that might show you when a girl is just not so into you.
1.Line:“I’m just not ready for a
relationship right now

”What she’s really saying:“I don’t want a relationship with you.”It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship.It’s
not like you’re proposing or anything. But if you
asked a girl out (or tried to;repeatedly) and
she eventually says that she’s not ready for.
well.anything right now,that means that she’s
just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every
waking moment with that guy. And if it clicks,
she will want to spend more and more time with
him.

2.Line:“I feel like I should focus on
myself more,”or“I feel like I should find
myself right now.”
What she’s really saying:“I’d rather be single than be with you.”Dont take it personally,it’s just that from her
perspective,you’re not compatible.
Girls
usually know from the second they see you if
you’re boyfriend material or not.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2019
MiaB:
Who is Lalasticlala?
??
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by RuggedSniper: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
CaroLyner:
5. Line: “I already have someone/am
already seeing someone.”
(even though
you know for a fact, she’s not!) What she’s really saying: “Please don’t talk to me again or my imaginary boyfriend will
kick your ass.” Sometimes chicks like to make up fake
boyfriends for various and intricate reasons.
One would be that they’re tired of cheesy
pickup lines and want to cut it short. Another is
when they don’t think the guy hitting on them
even deserves the chance of a date. Third reason is: when they don’t want to hurt any
feelings, and they’re afraid of telling the guy
that they’re just not that into him

6. Situation: not answering calls and/or
not calling back

What she’s really saying: “Please take the hint and leave me alone.” If you’ve called this girl on a Friday and it’s
already next Friday and you haven’t heard
anything from her, then it’s pretty clear that
she’s not interested. Interested people pick up
their phones, call back when necessary, and
text when they get a chance
smiley
^^SMH... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^SMH... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by AlphaTaikun: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
CaroLyner:
7. Situation: ‘message seen at …’
What she’s really saying: “I read what you said but I have no interest whatsoever in
replying now….or ever.” This is the worst of the worst and I personally
hate Facebook for having this feature. If she’s
not replying back within a day but has
Facebook activity (ie: selfies, check-in, etc)
then my man, I am sorry to say that she is just
not that into you.

8. Line: “I’m really busy this week.”
What she’s really saying: “I really don’t want to hang out with you.” This is the case of the modern busy girl.
Which many of us truly are, balancing a full
time job, a couple of other projects and a
social life (plus family). But if she says she’s
busy this week and doesn’t tell you when she
IS available (ie: “busy this week, but let’s meetup next Monday“) it’s almost as saying
that she will be permanently busy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by AlphaTaikun: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
tk4rd:
Now you see why some guys don't leave totally, even when you tell them NO...

Some girls would take offence that he just left just like that., and that means, the love he was professing all along was fake..

Others would start loving the guy once he left.. And would be the one to remind him that he once her, but she was shy then, and she had made up her mind to date him.. Fortunately for such girls, most guys would accept her, but unfortunately, he would keep her as a second or third babe., and be faking love for her as long as she didn't burst the hidden arrangement..

Some other guys may outrightly decline her, and she might end up being the one pestering the guy's life with all forms of drama..

The thing is, once a lady loves a guy, she can do anything for him., even go crazy for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.