Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (42691 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by taphealth24: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Things You Don’t Know About Your Sex Life
Everyone knows the importance of a healthy lifestyle. If you have a busy schedule, you may find it hard to make time for regular exercise or find yourself eating a lot of takeout and junk food. But you can’t afford to be passive about your health. Take a proactive approach by following these basic health tips for men.>>>>>>>https://taphealth24.com/2017/03/28/things-you-dont-know-about-your-sex-life/

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by tk4rd: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Michellla:
We complicated like that grin
Now you see why some guys don't leave totally, even when you tell them NO...
Some girls would take offence that he just left just like that., and that means, the love he was professing all along was fake..
Others would start loving the guy once he left.. And would be the one to remind him that he once her, but she was shy then, and she had made up her mind to date him.. Fortunately for such girls, most guys would accept her, but unfortunately, he would keep her as a second or third babe., and be faking love for her as long as she didn't burst the hidden arrangement..
Some other guys may outrightly decline her, and she might end up being the one pestering the guy's life with all forms of drama..
The thing is, once a lady loves a guy, she can do anything for him., even go crazy for him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
tk4rd:
Some girls would take offence that he just left just like that., and that means, the love he was professing all along was fake..
Others would start loving the guy once he left.. And would be the one to remind him that he once her, but she was shy then, and she had made up her mind to date him.. Fortunately for such girls, most guys would accept her, but unfortunately, he would keep her as a second or third babe., and be faking love for her as long as she didn't burst the hidden arrangement..
Some other guys may outrightly decline her, and she might end up being the one pestering the guy's life with all forms of drama..
The thing is, once a lady loves a guy, she can do anything for him., even go crazy for him.
you on point.
you should write a book on this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by tk4rd: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Michellla:
you on point.
you should write a book on this.
I used to be a "Love Doctor" then..
But now, I have resigned.
I met someone who made me go back to the school of "studying women."

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
tk4rd:
I used to be a "Love Doctor" then..
But now, I have resigned.
I met someone who made me go back to the school of "studying women."
Awe.
she must have been real special smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by tk4rd: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Michellla:
Awe. she must have been real special smiley
That one concerns her.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
tk4rd:
That one concerns her.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
tk4rd:
Your last paragraph though..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by popefuse(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Meanwhile tha girl did most of the list, when she na saw me riding mai bro evil spirit thinking i own it her mood changed she was like WERE AV U BIN SINCE ALL THIS DAYS? Reply do i no u?nd she felt so embarrzd.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by tk4rd: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Your last paragraph though..
But it's true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by CaroLyner(f): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
tk4rd:
But it's true.
I beg to differ. grin
Some of us still got our brains intact when in love

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by tk4rd: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
I beg to differ. grin
Some of us still got our brains intact when in love
Well.. Let me stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
Babe check your mentions.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2017
KelvinCX:
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2017
KelvinCX:
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
5. Line: “I already have someone/am
already seeing someone.” (even though
you know for a fact, she’s not!) What she’s really saying: “Please don’t talk to me again or my imaginary boyfriend will
kick your ass.” Sometimes chicks like to make up fake
boyfriends for various and intricate reasons.
One would be that they’re tired of cheesy
pickup lines and want to cut it short. Another is
when they don’t think the guy hitting on them
even deserves the chance of a date. Third reason is: when they don’t want to hurt any
feelings, and they’re afraid of telling the guy
that they’re just not that into him
6. Situation: not answering calls and/or
not calling back What she’s really saying: “Please take the hint and leave me alone.” If you’ve called this girl on a Friday and it’s
already next Friday and you haven’t heard
anything from her, then it’s pretty clear that
she’s not interested. Interested people pick up
their phones
my fav line right there :

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
irks me when they cant see all this obvious signs and still keep pushing it.

CaroLyner:

8. Line: “I’m really busy this week.” What she’s really saying: “I really don’t want to hang out with you.” This is the case of the modern busy girl.
Which many of us truly are, balancing a full
time job, a couple of other projects and a
social life (plus family). But if she says she’s
busy this week and doesn’t tell you when she
IS available (ie: “busy this week, but let’s meetup next Monday“) it’s almost as saying
that she will be permanently busy.

you ladies could be sooo confusing at times. I asked a lady to the movies and she gave one of those ridiculous excuses only for me to 6 missed calls and an sms saying she's ready hours to the movie. By then, i had already taken her first reponse as a hint of disinterest and moved on to play video games with some of my really kool buddies

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Michellla(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
DanXplore:

you ladies could be sooo confusing at times. I asked a lady to the movies and she gave one of those ridiculous excuses only for me to 6 missed calls and an sms saying she's ready hours to the movie. By then, i had already taken her first reponse as a hint of disinterest and moved on to play video games with some of my really kool buddies
so did you succumb to her invite?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Michellla:
so did you succumb to her invite?

Lol. I cant ditch my buddies for someone's indecisiveness na. The point is that the path to understanding ladies is so convoluted

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by EtherealAnn(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Uncouth truth right there

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
DanXplore:

Lol. I cant ditch my buddies for someone's indecisiveness na. The point is that the path to understanding ladies is so convoluted
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hey gorgeous, I mean flawless, well that's what you are, how I see it is how I call it

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2017
DanXplore:

i tell you meehn
carol has incessant
lly refused me

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
DanXplore:

i tell you meehn
carol has incessantlly refused me
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fathers should teach their sons to build confidence and swlf-respect in themselves.

The lengths some guys go to woo an uninterested love interest is appalling.

Perhaps that's why they sleep with the girls and count it as a success/ victory.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by bukatyne(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fathers should teach their sons to build confidence and self-respect in themselves.

Perhaps that's why they sleep with the girls and count it as a success/ victory.
Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by KelvinCX(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
bukatyne:
Fathers should teach their sons to build confidence and self-respect in themselves.

Re: 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. by akaahs(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am seeing u as my broda or uncle, bro know u own don finish kukuma ba break nd take a walk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.