Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

She Said She Is Fed Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is Fed Up (1028 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is Fed Up by slimtoney(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2009
My girl gave me a surprise package when she sent me a text saying that she is fed up with her job and our relationship and there fore needs a break.

How do I handle this, considering the fact that she complains abt the lack of staff welfare in her work place and couple with the fact that my job is realy not rewarding financially thus giving way to stalling the process of settling down with her who seems so eager and conscious to get down with me.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by spikedcylinder: 12:28pm On May 08, 2009
She's eager to settle down yet she wants to end your relationship? I don't get.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Omolola1(f): 12:39pm On May 08, 2009
neither do i
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by richo2: 12:41pm On May 08, 2009
Omolola1:

neither do i

neitherer do i
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by ikmoore2(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2009
My brother i smell a rat. cool

just set rat trap for her am sure it will catch something. cool
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by richo2: 12:51pm On May 08, 2009
ik_moore2:

My brother i smell a rat. cool

just set rat trap for her am sure it will catch something. cool

guy!!! the girl don tell the bobo that she is tired of him right in his face and u still de smell rat there?
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Secretz(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2009
richo2:

guy!!! the girl don tell the bobo that she is tired of him right in his face and u still de smell rat there?

lol

Leave the situation alone, she just seems irritable. She will come to her senses if she get any! grin
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by lambiko(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2009
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, whos is feed up i dont seems to understand the topic do you mean your girlfriend then if thats the case you just try to let her know what she WOULD BE MISSING if she decided to be fed up and that is your love, cos probably she might have found another lover,
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by slimtoney(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2009
Secretz, u realy got wat d situation was like.After I got her text I just kept to myself, did not called or flash or text. just now my phone rang and It was her asking y I haven't called.She is driving me nuts,got pissed off
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by ikmoore2(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2009
richo2:

@Richo'

B4 u can smell a rat, there is a rat if not rats!! cheesy cheesy
but u are not aware of the rat's position or its hiding place grin grin
thus, to catch the rat u have to set a trap for it.

abi na lier.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Secretz(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2009
slimtoney:

Secretz, u realy got wat d situation was like.After I got her text I just kept to myself, did not called or flash or text. just now my phone rang and It was her asking y I haven't called.She is driving me nuts,got pissed off

lol so what you going to do now? does she do it often? grin
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by agabaI23(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2009
slimtoney:

Secretz, u realy got wat d situation was like.After I got her text I just kept to myself, did not called or flash or text. just now my phone rang and It was her asking y I haven't called.She is [b]driving me nuts,[/b]got pissed off
Unscrew the nuts and she will see nothing to drive. Simple!
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by onehouse(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2009
Well,I don't think she is fed up with the relationship.I have come to understand that circumstance sometimes make one react the way one shoud not have.It all boils down to the fact that her job and yours requires a turn around for good.No girl(provided she isn't seeing anyone) in her right sense will opt to leave a guy she really loves.

Well,I consider you a lucky fellow since you can always get to see her face to face from time to time.Unlike you,am currently outside the country for studies and will be through soon to at least get a job and also be join with my fiancee in marriage. At times the distance thing is just there and very much obvious but I still try to be close via regular calls and emails. And just like you,my fiancee was told me that too and that was when she wasn't working but i sure took time to analysis the whole stuff and i can tell you that the job factor and need to settle down quickly counts much in a situation as this.

I will suggest you do your best to make it work and also consider changing your job (as soon as you find one) so as to get concrete with her.Also,while you look out for a new placement,carry her along by looking out for her too.Her job gives her some sense of satisfaction too and not just what you make from your monthly income.She loves you,but also craves for a secure future (in all respect) with you.Every decent lady you find around loves some sense of security and progress in life. In every sense of it,God is everly mindful of His own, He will orchestrate your path in getting the right job.It's my heartfelt prayer that this will work for you,provided you love her as much as she does.
Good luck.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by slimtoney(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2009
Secrets,she 's done dat many times before,dat was y I was angry this time arround.I was not just gonna start pleading with her cuz am not ready for any emotional stress right now which I told her.She is asking how we will see.

' said I should hve called to ask her y she sent such texts and n dat my failure to do dat means I was just waiting for her to mention it so I can capitalise on it.

I tire ooooooooo
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by slimtoney(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2009
onehouse,u are not far from the truth.
Thanks for ur candid advise
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by segzicres(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2009
if she's done it b4 then she's still the same confused little gurl. don't worry your self.k.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Secretz(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2009
slimtoney:

Secrets,she 's done dat many times before,dat was y I was angry this time arround.I was not just gonna start pleading with her cuz am not ready for any emotional stress right now which I told her.She is asking how we will see.

' said I should hve called to ask her y she sent such texts and n dat my failure to do dat means I was just waiting for her to mention it so I can capitalise on it.

I tire ooooooooo

lmao

I know many females like that!!! She requires alot of attention, and to be honest, just ignore her, don't rain any insult or abuse, because I can imagine it is annoying and frustrating, however, WARN her and be firm, let her kno you don't like the mind games and her toying with your emotions and ONE DAY, you will take her actions SERIOUSLY to the point of no return. You are not an emotional punching bag where she can pick and dump you when she feels. (this only applies if you really in your hearts of hearts want her).

If not, abeg, just pack your load and be gone, because honey for now it aint going to stop unless you put a stop to it.    grin
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by su4sparrow: 2:18pm On May 08, 2009
what was your commitment to her, did you propose marriage to her if no them she wants to settle down. and bro if you re not ready then let her be
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by steve49ja(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2009
The best you can do is to : Let her be no matter how hard it is
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Ben13: 5:08pm On May 08, 2009
Pls, let the poor gurl be.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by oluwafemi113(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2009
Ben20001:

Pls, let the poor gurl be.

ok i go help you tell the poster
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by C2H5OH(f): 7:42am On May 09, 2009
My guy,

90% of the time, the "I need a break" hook is just her technical way of saying she wants to quickly sample some other guys if you don't mind waiting.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by IFELEKE(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2009
@Poster,
Give Her The Break she wants and you too should take a break from the tango and concentrate on making your job highly rewarding financially.
Believe me, If you succeed in doing that, she will call off the Break.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by C2H5OH(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2009
And even if she calls off the break, would you want to wait around on a girl that is not ready to go through the scorns and arrows with you.  You are supposed to be a part of her life, so why is she taking a break from that.  Would she ever choose to take a "break" from her life?  I know I wouldn't want to be with a girl liek that.  Weak sauce homie.

I have been around girls like that. They are nothing to write home about.

To her credit, she may truly be struggling with some things in her life, in which case the break might be beneficial. I guess it depends on what kind of girl she is. You know her better than we do.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Igwe9(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Give Her The Break she wants and you too should take a break from the tango and concentrate on making your job highly rewarding financially.
Believe me, If you succeed in doing that, she will call off the Break.
excellent advice if and only if she still meets him single.
Re: She Said She Is Fed Up by Czarskit(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2009
~ Give her a laxative & show her the door! ~

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Date A Married Man? / When The Woman Is The Boss / Is This Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.