Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development (54586 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
G
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Sheyone(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
While someone else lacks direction

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Abugab(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
A debt she negotiated to be forgiven and came in GEJ's era to coordinate another pilation of debt.
Would have been perfect if she had left after serving in OBJ's govt and she would have gone down in history as the best Finance Minister we have ever had.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by lewisacid(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ok....mk those when wn dy hate dy hate.....mk dose mk wn dy die dy die..dose mk wn dy cry dy cry....Mama N cari go

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by biafranqueen: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
olatunji21:
She's honoured because she destroyed the economy of her Nation.... Nothing to be Proud of...

Oh Lord, in whatever capacity i find myself, give me the strength and Capacity to improve the well-being of my people and that of My nation....
Only illiterates are still repeating this rubbish you wrote.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by buchilino(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
appini:
After all this achievements, Buhari is still aiming and fighting shadows!

BROS NAWA 4 U OOOOO, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by koxi: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by malikisah: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
A good woman... Going 4rm glory to glory

When she left our economy started nose diving
even Ngozi knows the truth
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by mployer(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
otabuko:
They always get the top jobs, they can't settle with their loot.... But ordinary Nigerians never find any.... #Godplease help the common man!

It is not everyone That has a criminal mind like yours grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by malikisah: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by malikisah: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
myqel:
Congrats ma...I so much love this woman

I pray that my wife/daughter reach d level she attain and even more smiley

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by qdat(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
JumiR:

At last one good news for the PDP in the month of October...

http://www.cgdev.org/blog/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-joins-cgd
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Pidggin(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Where are all the APC kunu drinkers

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by excess4luv: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Abugab:
A debt she negotiated to be forgiven and came in GEJ's era to coordinate another pilation of debt.
Would have been perfect if she had left after serving in OBJ's govt and she would have gone down in history as the best Finance Minister we have ever had.

the news too pain you....
why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by BobUg28(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Congratulations ma'am. You deserve much more than this.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by demarc001: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
This woman is soaring!
Her network na 2015G

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by epadomo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tranquill:

Please read your comment again to check if you are making any sense.
Its a pity u lack 2 make sense out of nonsense
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by DrHighchief(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ameachi
adehsenior:
Very soon all the APC e-rats will gather here to call her all sort of names. Who God has blessed no man can curse
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Tinyemeka(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Uniben4sure:
That's my role model!

Dear lord, please bless me with women of NOI's caliber as wife and as daughters. Amen!

Congrats my beloved NOI.

Amen and Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by godox2(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Had it been GEJ is as half discipline and hate corruption like PMB, and you initiate policies which will work in NGA, people would have love you more. But you and the 40 thieves it is not possible to perform. This would have been the perfect time to serve madam. While goodluck not GEJ oooo I mean real goodluck ma.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigeria still need this woman, how she manage to sustain our economy and reduce inflation when the oil price index fell to $50 per barrel is a thing of miracle, under her watch, our GDP outwit that of south-Africa , Egypt and Angola within a year, our economy were ranked 35th in a world something we have not been able to achieve in 30years. How about the laudable performance of Adesina at the agricultural sector, Nigeria now have what we call a rice pyramid, all this help our economy even when the oil price fell drastically. Now the Daura man came, he stop the circulation of Dollars at the stalk of the Naira, we are only left with the option of devaluating the Naira further because their is a huge shortage of the dollars, our Duara man is now using our external reserve to strengten the falling Naira! This are not cows, this is economics. How can you use a foreign reserve to strengthen a currency when nothin is adding to the reserve and the reserve is reducing daily? All buhari economic team are a failure, and if our economu suddenly crash like that of Zimbabwe, I will be the first to ........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by nwadiuko1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
makzeze:
Who is Ngozi Okonjo Nweala?
there is no such person

Unless you mean ngozi okonjo iweala....she is a great woman from a corrupt west african country

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ODUBEZE: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
In a saner clime, someone like Oshiomole will put shame aside and congratulate Iweala because the woman has shown that she is not in his level in all ramification.
Okonjo Iweala more power to your elbow!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by chinchum(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
She did not diversify the economy for over 5 years as the coordinating minister of economy in the midst of surplus, Crude oil was average of 100usd/barrel, it made 140-150usd /barrel at some point.

It is on record that the FG borrowed to pay April salaries for FG workers. She also told Nigerians to get ready for hard times in 2015.

In summary, she failed the nation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by happydays1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
olatunji21:
She's honoured because she destroyed the economy of her Nation.... Nothing to be Proud of...

Oh Lord, in whatever capacity i find myself, give me the strength and Capacity to improve the well-being of my people and that of My nation....
She improve the lives of some young graduates with youwin, what has APC done

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by KelvinKelt(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
This woman is blessed. What a world figure soaring from glory to glory!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Obijulius: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
On point.

A perfect representation of The Dullapo and his supporters.

appini:
After all this achievements, Buhari is still aiming and fighting shadows!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by rapmike(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
opiaoku:

palm wine tapper.
pray your generation will archive 1% of her archivments.
onye ala
This your signature eh cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by azzima(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Isn't this the woman that Chukwuma Soludo called a World Bank SECRETARY and not an ECONOMIST?Whoever hires her is in for double wahala because like OBJ once said "You leave Ngozi unsupervised and you don enter One chance be Dat o".
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by richeso: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good records...

what about the BBOG Leader ? wetin she don get so far ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.