Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development (54582 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by cardoso1111: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
A good woman... Going 4rm glory to glory

Since she left our economy has started nose diving
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ibedun: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2015
chinchum:
She did not diversify the economy for over 5 years as the coordinating minister of economy in the midst of surplus, Crude oil was average of 100usd/barrel, it made 140-150usd /barrel at some point.

It is on record that the FG borrowed to pay April salaries for FG workers. She also told Nigerians to get ready for hard times in 2015.

In summary, she failed the nation.

The woman is being praised by her Igbo people. The woman single handedly destroyed the economy of this country. Now she is being rewarded with jobs by the western beneficiaries. She deserves to be shot!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by molas02: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=olatunji21 post=39526017]She's honoured because she destroyed the economy of her Nation.... Nothing to be Proud of...

Oh Lord GIV DIS GUY SOME BRAIN TO THINK STRAIGHT,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ibedun: 5:45am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:

Biafra animal.... I don't want to get anywhere near the level of her achievement b4 i could positively influence the well-being of my neighbors...An Harvard certified professor that borrow to pay salary is a big shame

God bless you for this quote.

That ugly woman deserves to be shot!!!

She is being rewarded by the institutions that benefitted from her reckless destruction of our economy. The amount of import duty waivers she granted Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) alone is absolutely unacceptable.

I would have her shot slowly!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Mackson01: 5:55am On Oct 31, 2015
You destroyed Nigeria economy under gej. People giving you job must be crazy. You once said on TV that Nigerian should be happy with drinking garri. What a shame! You bastardized everything in Nigeria. You are a failure. If truly you were so good, you should have stepped out from gej administration.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by godwin120alex: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2015
I'm begining to believe that success is some peoples birth right.NOI soar on .

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
She's honoured because she destroyed the economy of her Nation.... Nothing to be Proud of...

Oh Lord, in whatever capacity i find myself, give me the strength and Capacity to improve the well-being of my people and that of My nation....
A very good prayer best made in the bedroom early every morning and not to be deployed as an instrument in the prosecution of the hate campaign.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by godwin120alex: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2015
I hope pple dat talk about import waiver granted to Coscharis (if that is true) are aware that everything about Dangote is free so u can curse all govt for destroying our economy. As a matter of fact no biz man can compete with Dangote cos of freebies from all d govt of d day.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
She's honoured because she destroyed the economy of her Nation.... Nothing to be Proud of...

Oh Lord, in whatever capacity i find myself, give me the strength and Capacity to improve the well-being of my people and that of My nation....

Lamentation is your real name

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by laladre: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2015
I still don't believe that some idiots here still appreciate this woman, when will some idiots on Nairaland stop been biased?.... Okonjo iweala was good when she was working with Obasanjo cos she knows that baba go treat her fuckup is she misbehaves, but during Jonathan's era this woman was whack, she destroyed our economy, she's so fuckedup, and some fools here still dey hail her, mumcious fellows, pls can Okonjo iweala fans here tell me what we achieved during her days with Jonathan, what impact did she make in your lives, what impact did she make to the economy of Nigeria, I don't know why you all criticize Buhari, if na una dey there una fit do wetin him don do abi na d man say make una dey d position wey una dey, if una no like d man, make una shut up or jump off d bridge or go hug transformer, he has not even used up to a year and all of una won behead am, haba if una dey vex and una wan show say una dey vex make una go Aso Rock go comot am for sit, Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Billygee2u: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2015
CyberWolf:
And bad news for the zoo and it's zombie sai baba miscreants...I hope oshiomole is seeing this? ...Madam Ngozi, don't mind your haters because God is there for you..Congrats!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2015
udemzy101:

Lamentation is your real name
Udeme, good morning
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
Udeme, good morning

olatunji good morning
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
A very good prayer best made in the bedroom early every morning and not to be deployed as an instrument in the prosecution of the hate campaign.
Not hate campaign in any way, she wasn't fair to our economy...where on earth does a certified professor presents a budget of more than 80% recurrent expenditure..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2015
laladre:
I still don't believe that some idiots here still appreciate this woman, when will some idiots on Nairaland stop been biased?.... Okonjo iweala was good when she was working with Obasanjo cos she knows that baba go treat her fuckup is she misbehaves, but during Jonathan's era this woman was whack, she destroyed our economy, she's so fuckedup, and some fools here still dey hail her, mumcious fellows, pls can Okonjo iweala fans here tell me what we achieved during her days with Jonathan, what impact did she make in your lives, what impact did she make to the economy of Nigeria, I don't know why you all criticize Buhari, if na una dey there una fit do wetin him don do abi na d man say make una dey d position wey una dey, if una no like d man, make una shut up or jump off d bridge or go hug transformer, he has not even used up to a year and all of una won behead am, haba if una dey vex and una wan show say una dey vex make una go Aso Rock go comot am for sit, Zombies.

What is this one saying? You better calm down.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Daplux4: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:

We hv noticed u very well, u can't stop hating she worked very well on our economy every body knows that because she is not from yerouba that's why u discreadit her

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by bummyla(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Congratulation Madam! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by bayinq25(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
adehsenior:
Very soon all the APC e-rats will gather here to call her all sort of names. Who God has blessed no man can curse
welcome to Nigeria,a country that believes money alone is blessings or recognition.Please don't give account a stained blessing to God.coz not all blessings come from God...check your heart and ask yourself "is she corrupt or not"...under her cabinet,Nigeria recorded the highest level of corruption...it's not about apc it's about your pathetic orientation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by goldfish27(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
A good woman... Going 4rm glory to glory

Since she left our economy has started nose diving

1. The western world will always reward anybody who destroys any African nation's economy.
2. If she was that good as claimed, Nigerian economy would have been one of the best by now cos during her time oil sold for over $100.
I conclude by saying she is a bad economist and was sent by her masters " the white" to crumble our economy which she has and she is now receiving her reward and some foolish Nigerians see it as achievement. I pity we Nigerians. Let me ask what has she done to Nigerians? How many have she helped? With all the money she has how many company has she built here in Nigeria to employ Nigerians.. Make thunder fire anybody wey get hand for Nigeria present state. Amen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by 989900: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Ladybluecash(f): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2015
There is ds tin called DESTINED FOR GRTNESS for most of us called NGOZI

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Daplux4: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2015
bayinq25:
welcome to Nigeria,a country that believes money alone is blessings or recognition.Please don't give account a stained blessing to God.coz not all blessings come from God...check your heart and ask yourself "is she corrupt or not"...under her cabinet,Nigeria recorded the highest level of corruption...it's not about apc it's about your pathetic orientation.

Under obasanjos admistration there was a lot of corruption every body knows that too
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Byzo: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Congratulations madam
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by kennyfela: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2015
Hmm, World bank has no love for Africa! so how will there bady show her country love? The woman failed us and only her kind will support and praise her.... Am sorry for my country people. Na wa ooooo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by kennyfela: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Daplux4:

Under obasanjos admistration there was a lot of corruption every body knows that too
Yes but got worse under jona.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ibedun: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
ibedun:

God bless you for this quote.
That ugly woman deserves to be shot!!!
She is being rewarded by the institutions that benefitted from her reckless destruction of our economy. The amount of import duty waivers she granted Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis) alone is absolutely unacceptable.
I would have her shot slowly!!
Mackson01:
You destroyed Nigeria economy under gej. People giving you job must be crazy. You once said on TV that Nigerian should be happy with drinking garri. What a shame! You bastardized everything in Nigeria. You are a failure. If truly you were so good, you should have stepped out from gej administration.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ajebuter(f): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
appini:
After all this achievements, Buhari is still aiming and fighting shadows!

Chai.. You wicked die!
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by dictbennie(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
chinchum:
Obj era was not fortunate with d kind of oil boom during gej era. 2010-2015 was the missd period. She failed, no two ways. Nigeria had a budget benchmark in the region of 75usd/barrel, but we were well over 100usd/barrel at several times during that period. She was not just minister of finance, but co-ordinating minister of economy, she knew the tough times will come, but did next to nothing to plan for it. When pharaoh picked moses as co-ordinating minister of economyof Egypt in the midst of surplus, he planned for the years of scarcity. Iweala failed, and i bet she knows but cant admit openly

Why is it that you people forget that it was your hero Ameachi that took the FG to court that they never wanted to save the excess from the budget that she was saving and the court ruled in favour of the governors...the funny things is these so called miscreants are now the ones in power..Blame the stupid Ameachi faction of the NGF......we are quick to blame this innocent woman but fail to blame the governors...what an irony!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ibedun: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
My house girl better pass that useless economic traitor. Now she is getting the her reward from her master.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ajebuter(f): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:

Pray for one-tenth of her achievement and lets see if you will post what you just posted.

Anyway, i pray for half of her achievement jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by ajebuter(f): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2015
Aunty ngozi just dey fart in the faces of APC and its e-warriors!

Chai.. Thats how an achiever rolls.

Keep hating, she keeps leaping.

Exactly on point. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by neolboy(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2015
epitome of a virtuous woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.