Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development (54583 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by CyberWolf: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2015
See as the zoo zombies are whinning grin grin cheesy ...Una miseries just started. You all will be alive to see how God will keep elevating our own Ngozi from grace to grace. I will advice you hate-filled ediots to keep your HBP medics by your side because there is nothing you can do about it except whining in hate induced misery.. grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by wiseoneking: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2015
JumiR:

http://www.cgdev.org/blog/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-joins-cgd
World's black most Influencial woman. Grace upon grace.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by chinchum(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2015
dictbennie:

Why is it that you people forget that it was your hero Ameachi that took the FG to court that they never wanted to save the excess from the budget that she was saving and the court ruled in favour of the governors...the funny things is these so called miscreants are now the ones in power..Blame the stupid Ameachi faction of the NGF......we are quick to blame this innocent woman but fail to blame the governors...what an irony!
GEJ admin 2010-2015. What year did Amaechi took FG to court? Is diversificaton of economy just about saving excess crude money. Was there transparency about the administration of the excess crude account, taking cognisance , it is not just FG property ? What loopholes were plugged? What dramatic increase in revenue did the country witness in top revenue making agencies (FIRS,NPA, customs, immigration,...) Was the NNPC not just accused by AKpabio, a PDP man of remitting zilch over 7 months ? What happened to refineries that could have whined Nigeria of paying hundreds of billions annually to Oil importers? Where we not promised at least 3 greenfield refineries in jan 2012 in attempt to remove fuel subsidy? Why was the TSA not implemented ? As the co-ordinating minister of economy, she failed.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by stildude(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
GEJ elites are being honoured everywhere and gaining global relevance while Buhari looters are being honoured in Nigeria by FG and 'Sinators'
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by wealth123: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
You love her for what? is it for destroying our economy? if yes, you need help. You are likely to be from her tribe, if yes then you need deliverance from ethnocentrism.
myqel:
Congrats ma...I so much love this woman

I pray that my wife/daughter reach d level she attain and even more smiley

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by nigeriancuban: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
A good woman... Going 4rm glory to glory

Since she left our economy has started nose diving
I wonder if the ppl giving you likes actually understood what you wrote coz I didn't since you failed to list out the landmarks she laid down while holding the previous portfolios,she should be held responsible for any finicial crime gej comited coz she was his major tool...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
olatunji21:
She's honoured because she destroyed the economy of her Nation.... Nothing to be Proud of...

Oh Lord, in whatever capacity i find myself, give me the strength and Capacity to improve the well-being of my people and that of My nation....

Are people still this stupid?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
zoelife:

Are people still this stupid?
Are they in ur aux??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
I sent you a PM, bro, please respond
DrDauda:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.