Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,217 members, 7,842,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? (43431 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money / Pete Edochie Responds To The Thread Can A Guy And A Lady Be "Just Friends"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by grad2012(f): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yes ofcourse they can
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is one widely accepted stereotype.
I am of the opinion that a girl and a guy can maintain platonic friendship without having thoughts of some erotic shii. Well, maybe how the two became friends have a role to play but hey! A guy can be friends with a girl without wanting the icing on the cake. At least, experience have proven so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
grad2012:
Yes ofcourse they can

Sometimes... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
osazeeblue01:
No. Any girl that told u she keep male friends than female just know that she is a prostitute. If u think am lying go for research yourself.
hahaha cheesy

Bros I never do this research oooo cheesy
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Swissheart(f): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Okay,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Swissheart:
Okay,

lmao..lol
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by grad2012(f): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
dukeolumde:

Sometimes... grin grin grin grin
you where have you been ?embarassed am angry at you but I still miss you sha. Why did you forget about me like dat?
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by AfroKnight: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have some friends who are ladies. I have never asked them out before and I don't intend to. They are just friends. This is different from friendzone cos there is nothing romantic about our friendship. There is mutual respect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Charles4075(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op, it's possible. It depends on the initial stages of the friendship and what triggered it coupled with maturity
For example, prettythicksme is my friendcheesy
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Youngpo413: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
osazeeblue01:
No. Any girl that told u she keep male friends than female just know that she is a prostitute. If u think am lying go for research yourself.
you are very correct,I fuckkked one recently with ease and I just reach a conclusion that she is a hoe cos I'm really sure that those so called male friends are fuccccking her too,so I dumped her Asap.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by HCpaul(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Frndships dnt last forever
Wrong! The highest realm of love is friendship.
All this dating and marriage stuff will soon be expired, but friendship will forever reign in paradise.

THERE IS A FRIEND THAT STICKETH CLOSER THAN A BROTHER.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, it's possible. It depends on the initial stages of the friendship and what triggered it coupled with maturity
For example, prettythicksme is my friendcheesy
Yes!!tell dem cheesy
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by HCpaul(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have 7 female in my church (Winner's chaple), and we love each other with the real love of christ.
Are you telling me that we have a strange feelings for each other?

Come to our bible school, we will teach you how to control the seats of emotions.

True love is not centered on marriage and sex, but a friendship relationship worthy of emulation.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Toks2008(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
HCpaul:

Wrong! The highest realm of love is friendship.
All this dating and marriage stuff will soon be expired, but friendship will forever reign in paradise.

THERE IS A FRIEND THAT STICKETH CLOSER THAN A BROTHER.

I agree and thats why i would rather marry a friend cos that tingling feeling of love wiill fade but true friendshiip lasts forever...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
grad2012:
you where have you been ?embarassed am angry at you but I still miss you sha. Why did you forget about me like dat?

Iv been around. The problem is that I met a Nairalander(Adanna28) and fell deep in love with her...ever since, Iv always been
online but have limited my response (as a trouble maker) to sensitive topics...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Toks2008(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
AfroKnight:
I have some friends who are ladies. I have never asked them out before and I don't intend to. They are just friends. This is different from friendzone cos there is nothing romantic about our friendship. There is mutual respect.

That is platonic friendship..

Apparently some of you are misconstruing my point..a man can be just friends with a lady under the conditions i liisted at the start of the write up but when it goes beyond that then its most likely no longr just friend...
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by ERCROSS(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
we have not met but i have seen many of ur gay post on nairaland. Deny and i'll post the links here for everyone to see angry
sis, ur siggy says u're bak for vengeance on far.ano, i neva c ur wrath o, abi ur vengeance still dey do rehearsal ni ?
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by UniqueGem(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Its possible because i have a few of them. I like some because we share same goal, i like some because i am helping them(i like helping and i help people alot, i derive a kind of joy from it), some is because we have no choice than be friends.
It doesn't change the fact that you will fall for a few, but its abnormal to always fall for all. You only have to Change your mindset why you want to meet people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by cooker: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
no and yes winkit depends
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by frankcris(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:
A MAN OR WOMAN CAN NOT BE JUST FRIENDS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

It’s no secret: guys and girls being friend is a concept held by only the dreamers. Any lady who believes that she can be a friend with a guy other than co-worker, co-student, or just on a platonic hi-hi level is infact the most myopic lady to walk on this planet

A guy’s friends consist of, well, only guys. The only reason a guy would be friends with a girl would be to bed her. No guy is going to waste their time just being friends with a girl because it’s not like she is a sports freak or a transgendered.

Guys have enough guy friends and won’t waste their time listening to ladies talk from a girl just to be their friend. Plain and simple he wants to bed you except of course you don't mind or he has not made it obvious yet.

Guys being friends with girls is a farce: either he wants to sleep with her, or she still believes in unicorns, because a guy cannot genuinely be friends with a girl and its either the lady secretly desires him or vis avis even while one of the two are ignorant of this.

Infact i always tell a guy or lady to be more at alert when your bae says this about another opposite sex.."we are just friends,we enjoy each other's company,we are just fond of each other" because once you start hearing this from your bae,you should run because fondness is stronger than the feeling of love and what your bae will not dicsuss with you will be discussed freely with that person so of what use is the affair you are having?

I know some people will say not in all cases and i quite agree but there is a simple test to know if there is no hidden notion or surpressed desire so please as a lady just prove me wrong? give that just friend of yours a kiss and watch him stop you. After-all you guys ought to be just friends.

And for the maried man, snap out of your delusion and tell yourself hard fact...YOU ARE OLOJU KOKORO...Let your wife be your only friend,best friend and close friend and same for the lady.

Keeping "friends" of the opposite sex while married or committed to someone is an emotional affar and its even worse than actual physical affair.

Just trying to make common sense.

yes...with benefits

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2015
ERCROSS:

sis, ur siggy says u're bak for vengeance on far.ano, i neva c ur wrath o, abi ur vengeance still dey do rehearsal ni ?
i have dealt wit farano already na abi do u still see her lately again?
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by grad2012(f): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2015
dukeolumde:

Iv been around. The problem is that I met a Nairalander(Adanna28) and fell deep in love with her...ever since, Iv always been

grin lol embarassed woman rapper.
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2015
dukeolumde:

Love you too Duke kiss kiss you are a honey.
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Charles4075(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes!!tell dem cheesy
Funny Youcheesy. Good day to you, Happy Sunday and Happy New Month. So, when is your birthday sis?
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by fantasia200(f): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes,it's possible. I've guys with whom I am close friends & feel no attraction whatsoever for

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by sacora(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Durentt:
we have not met but i have seen many of ur gay post on nairaland. Deny and i'll post the links here for everyone to see angry
stalker or secret admirer?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Charles4075:
Funny Youcheesy. Good day to you, Happy Sunday and Happy New Month. So, when is your birthday sis?
Thanks dear,i rep nov27 grin
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by phillipay: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jayson504:
A Man and a Woman can be just friends as long as no strings is attached
strings are always attached it might just take time to show
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
sacora:
stalker or secret admirer?
none of d above
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
phillipay:
strings are always attached it might just take time to show

Yeah in 99% of the cases
Re: Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sha. I think it's very possible. I've had one or two. Was a normal friendship to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.