Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Aunt Married At 39 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt Married At 39 (37993 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by kaziblake(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

You want to marry Cr7

Oya continue to dey wait

Im pickin still dey grow
yea waiting for CR7 grin
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by pinkiberry(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dahkogrin007:
D older u giv birth... D greater ur chance ov givn birth to abnormal kids
hahahhahahahahahhaha my stomach ooooo cheesy
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by kaziblake(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
adonbilivit:
but if its a celeb now u guys would say its our football age. now u know how, we, celebs feel. Dear fan, u look 23. No offence
j1995 calculate it
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by miqos02(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
MARKone:

You started well, but ended very bad, shows how juvenile you are. You see, onila..what worked for your auntie may not work for your another person. Accept that it was never your Auntie's doing, God time is the best my dear, and this is her time, which she had no control over
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
kelvyn7:
shocked

NA GOD JUST HELP DAT UR SISTER OOO undecided

MAKE LADIES DEY WAIT ABI ? TILL DEM REACH 40, PASS "MENOPAUSE"

WHEN SHE WAS BETWEEN HER 22-32, I AM SURE SHE WAS MAKING YANGA AND OVER SELECTING cheesy
she was typing kkk to the available men then
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by free2ryhme: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
kaziblake:
yea waiting for CR7 grin

Hope say u don buy the wedding gown and the walking stick to match the long wait cos your old age no go funny oooo
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by kaziblake(f): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

Hope say u don buy the wedding gown and the walking stick to match the long wait cos your old age no go funny oooo
u will be so surprised when I post my wedding pics with cr7,i must marry dat guy tongue
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by AwajisEJ(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thank God for her
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by HaneefahRN(f): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congrats to her. She is lucky though, made me remember one of my great aunts, she is actually older than my dad. She got retired last month never married with no child, although she has asked that one of my cousins come and keep her company for a while. I feel so sorry for her. A childhood friend of my mum is in the same boat, what I don't really understand is that these women are very beautiful even till now, I wonder why they never found some1 to start a family with.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by crackhouse(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Picture of your aunt pls
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by ogawisdom(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
onila:
she used to cry for years

worried, desperate

there was a time, she wanted to marry a poor man with a broken leg, just because she was so desperate

at 39 years old, she met this rich Yoruba guy who has never married before, he was like 41 years old

they got married and she got pregnant in less than a year and had twins smiley smiley. . . .Amen!

he said they shldnt have kids again
that he suffered when he was small and he doesnt want to have many children
good, dey had twins. no worries of having kids esp when his wife started having kids old

ladies never settle less, marry the right one
even if it will take you years

It's a miracle dt happen in one out of a hundred, other ladies at her age waited forever n never got married. Any decent lady shld have been married b4 28yrs . it's well Gods time is still d best wink
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by gnykelly(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
obiak4:
......nor the battle for the strong but time and chances happens to them all op your aunt should take special care of the twin, giving birth @ such age children from such birth are usually frail
i love your signature
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by free2ryhme: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
kaziblake:
u will be so surprised when I post my wedding pics with cr7,i must marry dat guy tongue

Go to MFM with your prayer point by this Saturday ooo

As na anoda woman bobo dey your eyes
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by youngalex(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ladies don't be deceived to waste time looking for prince charming,the guys you classify as charming and rich are quite selective,so what makes you think you ve got what it takes to appeal to them, am a very realistic person before you seek for "Prince Charming" please make sure you are "Queen Charming" or rather work towards making yourself an asset in all ramifications not a liability
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by kaziblake(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
free2ryhme:

Go to MFM with your prayer point by this Saturday ooo

As na anoda woman bobo dey your eyes

lol
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by andyanders: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
onila:

worried, desperate

there was a time, she wanted to marry a poor man with a broken leg, just because she was so desperate

at 39 years old, she met this rich Yoruba guy who has never married before, he was like 41 years old

they got married and she got pregnant in less than a year and had twins smiley smiley. . . .Amen!

good, dey had twins. no worries of having kids esp when his wife started having kids old

A Yoruba man at 41 yrs old not married and not having kids is strange.

Op, let me advise you because your statement of asking some ladies to keep waiting no matter the time is a grievous mistake for the person. Your sister is just lucky for getting the so called guy but 95% of their likes end up been lonely for the rest of their life

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Niceiroko: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
God knw her story if nt she fr wait shak
onila:

worried, desperate

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by XwhY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
When I saw -by Onila, I never wanted to open the thread. Oniro as usual
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
obiak4:

you should try and understand that eggs produce by females reduced in quality with age
check the children with mongolian symptons(puffy face) and the age of the mothers
typical nigerians''they hate what they don't understand''
grin grin bros. The SCH were you go no be here ohh grin
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by onila(f): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
uzolexis:

non-typical Nigerian, you don't understand what you are saying. A 39 yr old woman's is still very fine. A lot of women have kids at that age and they are fine mongolian symptoms is not caused by reduced egg quality. Please do your research and stop talking rubb.ish.
cool

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pidggin:

Wow! Shame to all the people who made her life miserable before then
perhaps no one did

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Horlufemi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why the emphasis on the "rich yoruba man"?

She married a guy from the Southwest
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by ManTiger(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
onila:

worried, desperate

@the Bolded! Gbam!
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by inme: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Set up
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by obiak4(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2015
uzolexis:

non-typical Nigerian, you don't understand what you are saying. A 39 yr old woman's is still very fine. A lot of women have kids at that age and they are fine mongolian symptoms is not caused by reduced egg quality. Please do your research and stop talking rubb.ish.
typical nigerian i expect a counter reason for puffy face dear not telling me to do research or saying am talking rubbish @ 39 a woman is already started having handshake with menopause 42 they allready having hug and 45 (pun intended)romance
but it also depend on the age she started her monthly flow as a young lady,
that why @ ROF we encourage our female member to live good ''life''
''whosoever mention and i don't respond pls know silence is the best answer for a ...''

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2015
do u know what happens to a woman at the age of 45?
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Pidggin(f): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2015
firstEVA:
perhaps no one did

You may be right, but I doubt
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by obowunmi(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2015
So many women will NEVER, EVER marry.
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by onila(f): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2015
andyanders:

A Yoruba man at 41 yrs old not married and not having kids is strange.

Op, let me advise you because your statement of asking some ladies to keep waiting no matter the time is a grievous mistake for the person. Your sister is just lucky for getting the so called guy but 95% of their likes end up been lonely for the rest of their life

yea its strange

shes so lucky

the man is educated, rich, gentle,kind and handsome. .everything perfect
I am surprised it ws 41, he ended up getting married

but he said he had to work hard to become rich. .because he said he suffered when he was small growing up

I guess he was more focused on making money in his youth than getting married
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by Rejoice5000(f): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Dont settle for less;;you deserve the best,God the giver of good husband give us a calm spirit to wait for your perfect time;;;Amen
Re: My Aunt Married At 39 by onila(f): 4:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Rejoice5000:
Dont settle for less;;you deserve the best,God the giver of good husband give us a calm spirit to wait for your perfect time;;;Amen
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, I Am Madly In Love / 40 Year Old Single Woman: Getting Desperate / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.