Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply (7855 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by tosyne2much(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2015
I will propose to my lady in an awkward manner. Maybe when bleeping and about to climax, I will just take a pause and go on my knees and propose to her cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Rapsainot(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote aurthor=falconey post=39556663][highlight][color=#990000][/color] [/highliht] [/quote] too mushhh garri
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by misspicy(f): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I think falconey or tosyne2much will take that position.

Happy new month. cheesy
i'd prefer tosyn....i want handsome pple arnd me you know...that falcon will use English spoil our wedding grin

happy new month boo,remember no drinking not even a drop of wine wink
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by falconey(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Rapsainot:
too mushhh garri

pothead
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

i'd prefer tosyn....i want handsome pple arnd me you know...that falcon will use English spoil our wedding grin

happy new month boo,remember no drinking not even a drop of wine wink
Dancing shoki cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin grin funny replies
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by misspicy(f): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dancing shoki cheesy
oh,we could have two best men right?
okay maybe falconey can br the ring bearer cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by falconey(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

my priorities will be

1. Organise bachelor party with strippers and beers

2. Do my job as the best man at the wedding

3. And score with the bride's maid.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by misspicy(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2015
falconey:

my priorities will be
1. Organise bachelor party with
strippers and beers
2. Do my job as the best man at the
wedding
3. And score with the bride's maid.

shocked you see why i don't want you around my fiancee....please 1 and 3 are out of it tongue
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'm going to propose to my girlfriend in a very ridiculous and unexpected manner.

Don't ask me how. lipsrsealed
Talk true, u still don't know how.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2015
The picture was obviously photoshopped, I wonder why you guys didn't notice it. That water is too deep for that guy to be on his knee like that. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3022011_11260783101538130769259921776832084894037285n_jpeg78b2b584d5d0d3d1d350cef8d163c5b8
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by lovely17(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Mtchew this SH*T doesn't look real at all
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by JustOzito(f): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
I love dis... Am ready for a proposal grin
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

Two best men are okay.. Maybe we should use. Bride's maid nko? cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Dfinex(f): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
1. How possible is it to kneel down under water??
2. How did they photograph it, is it from under water? Cos if it was taken from up, u can only see from the waistline.... Just being curious
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
JustOzito:
I love dis... Am ready for a proposal grin
How about you take a trip with me to mars wink wink
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by egopersonified(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Photoshopped, aquarium in front, ocean behind.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by okechukwu16: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mtcheeew! Na so dem dey tek bring all these Ogbanje pikin with fish brain into the world.

1 Like

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by clemz85(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
omo see clear water
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by JustOzito(f): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
dlex21:

How about you take a trip with me to mars wink wink
Tnks but planet earth is better
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
JustOzito:

Tnks but planet earth is better
Where on earth will you love to visit?? Tell me and see yourself there wink
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by JustOzito(f): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:

Where on earth will you love to visit?? Tell me and see yourself there wink
Sambisa forest....
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
JustOzito:

Sambisa forest....
Oya pack your bags. Lemme go and arrange weapons. Lots and lots of it! cheesy
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Concept is cheesy, but pic is very beautiful.
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dfinex:
1. How possible is it to kneel down under water??
2. How did they photograph it, is it from under water? Cos if it was taken from up, u can only see from the waistline.... Just being curious

1.) Beach.

2.) Waterproof camera.

Anything can be photoshopped these days. And that seagull makes this one particularly suspect...
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by JustOzito(f): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:

Oya pack your bags. Lemme go and arrange weapons. Lots and lots of it! cheesy
Ok but I won't go without our guide

Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
JustOzito:

Ok but I won't go without our guide
If he doesn't do it, who will?? There is no better man for the job grin
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by JustOzito(f): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
dlex21:
If he doesn't do it, who will?? There is no better man for the job grin
Lol grin[quote author=dlex21 post=39617656] . Tnks for understanding
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by dlex21(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2015
JustOzito:

Lol grin
You are welcome wink
Re: Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply by Dfinex(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

1.) Beach.

2.) Waterproof camera.

Anything can be photoshopped these days. And that seagull makes this one particularly suspect...

It's sure a photo shopped image because its not possible to kneel under water with out floating. Plus a picture taken from under water will definitely not show what is above the water

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Girl's Killer Hips / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity / #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.