Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (31263 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Wow...new Born Baby Boy Clothed With Biafra Attire During His Dedication / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by lapulgaatomica(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
lmm4real:
Mode please don't move this to front page. I sincerely think no tribal post should be granted the honour of gracing the front page again, regardless of whom they come from. Including this one one from cramjones. undecided

And finally it made front page. I think the mods of NairaLand are part of the PROBLEMS we have in this country.
God bless you sir, it seems seun enjoys the tribal abuses.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by vamsexy: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
penukz2015:

[b][/b]story.. Use your head. We have not come hear to abuse any tribe.. I will not join in your stupidity by calling you names.. We re tired of being fuvckd by people like you that is why we Wana say bye and duo!! I one love biafra.
I knw fool like u will quote me die because u knw its d simple truth n ur stupid low life sef will want to defend ur stupid tribe which d godz regret creating... Anyway I reali luv d replies, dis jus to justify dat wot I hv said sunk into some idiot ugly monkey dickass like u n....instead of regreting ur existance and die to be born as another tribe u jus hv no shame and show ur stupidity in here...idoit from foolish family and stupid tribe....infact bastard who is ur father sef...u mayb supriz dat he is a northern...go ask ur asshi motherfucka....like I said b4 I dnt enjoin fuckin ur tribal shit...I only Bleep dem wen I feel like hating....jus get out from our beautiful zoo n I will rest my case.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Kirigidi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
You talk of landlock as if River Niger can't be dredged.
Have you heard about the Panama Canal?

How many countries make use of it? [/quote] I wonder at some pipo's ignorance nd disconnectn frm reality. So u mean u can stil hav d rights to dredge across Nigerian territory (Niger-Delta) witout due permision frm Nigeria if eventualy Biafra (Igboland) emerged an indpndnt country? Where in d world does dat happen? If dat is d case, Republics of Niger, Mali nd Burkina-Faso wuldn't hav bin landlocked since d same River Niger flows across dia lands down to Nigeria nd into d Atlantic Ocean. These countries wuld hav since dredged d River Niger right across Nigerian territory unilateraly witout seekin Nigeria's permission, just as u fantasizd here. In respect to d Panama Canal u mentioned, d Republic of Panama thru which d Canal passed in its entirety is not landlocked at all. Panama as a country is sandwished btw two seas (i.e. d Carribean Sea nd d Pacific Ocean), nd d Canal connectd d two seas.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by theDEVILisHERE: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
cramjones:
I have keenly observed the current events that have led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, the self-proclaimed leader of the Biafran movement. I have mixed reactions to the events that have transpired and have communicated my thoughts to the Nigerian Presidency. I will attempt elucidating my thoughts here.

1. I am of the opinion that the call for Biafra is legitimate: Firstly, Biafra existed before Nigeria was created. It was made up of people with similar cultures and language (with majority tribe being Igbo). It is perfectly legitimate for the original inhabitants of the country to yearn to have back their country and resources under their control. However, I do not believe that Biafra is a viable solution at this time.

2. During the Biafran war it is estimated that at least 1 million people of largely Igbo extraction were killed! This is no doubt in mind a genocide. However, the Nigerian government has made a fundamental mistake by:

a. Not recognizing it ever took place, or playing down the number of those that died for political reasons, only serve to fuel violence and the call for secession.
b. They have also made a major mistake by not even having a memorial day to remember those that died during the genocide - This action alone will give a sense of belonging and would foster a deepened National unity.

3. If the government does not look into the creation of a true federation whilst implementing its pseudo-federalism, and pretend that a genocide never took place, then the dissolution of Nigeria or even the metastasis of the Biafrian movement becomes inevitable.

4. Despite the premise I have laid out, I still do not think a Biafran state is viable. This is why

i. The Eastern Goverments are fundamentally corrupt; A visit to present day Imo and Abia will attest to the corruption and rot that have plagued the region. These leaders have all FAILED to develop the east with the resources given to them. If they had made the East the "dubai" of Nigeria, everyone including the international community would have taken the cry for Biafra serious. The argument would be if the "Biafran leaders" can develop their region with the "little" resources given them, it is only fair they secede and do even more for their people and their region. However, this is not the case. A Biafran state will only lead to another mini civil war, and a fight for resources and wealth among Biafrans.

ii. Since 1970 when the war ended the geo-political dynamics of the Biafran region has changed. For example the people of Rivers would not want to be part of a country where their individual tribes become a minority. Same will go to Akwa Ibom etc. This will then lead to a disintegration of the original Biafran state, and would lead to a battle for resource control.

iii. If the above happens, Biafra would essentially be a landlocked country, and this can lead to an invasion and fight of Rivers, in order to fight for port control, oil revenue etc. Igbos will definitely need the ports since most of them are international business men, and won't afford to pay regions like Rivers for all the billions of dollars of imports that takes place in the region.

In summary, an eventual Biafran state through a peaceful referendum will lead to a situation worse than South Sundan.

Way forward:

1. President Buhari MUST as a matter of urgency look into the white paper of the national conference and work assidiously with congress to make sure he implements true Federalism.

2. We must as a matter of urgency accept that at least 1 million Igbos where killed and establish a day to remember these precious lives that were gone. We must go a step further to make sure we teach this history to our kids, and not ban it from being tought in schools.

3. If the Federal government treat the Biafra issue with kids gloves, we may have something worse than Boko Haram in our hands.

4. Release Nnamdi Kanu immediately! Sit down with him and lay out your plans to resolve this issue. It would be a disservice to the Igbo people to compare the rise of Boko Haram with this present agitation, but history has thought us that as dynamic and complex Nigeria is, we MUST as a matter of urgency address the agitation of the Biafrans, before it metastasize to a problem bigger than Nigeria. A stitch in time saves nine!

Personally, I have shared these thoughts to my friend and brother Femi Adeshina with the hope that he would communicate this to P.M.B.

It is my hope that this does not destroy our country in our very eyes.

This writeup is rather simplistic

It's too late for any sort of reconciliatry initiative
That should have been done decades ago with sincere remorse and repentance

For now
Its all about Biafra's restoration nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by vamsexy: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
fran6uc:

...Just C urself. So u came here 2 glorify ur stinky self? With ur peanut-sized diick, u uneducated irrational lie-spewing knowledgeless ass wipe of a douche bag. People are commenting sensibly & u ran-in with ur multiple tribal marks, "shaki"-in-hands muttering wateva ignorance & insanity ur papa passed down. Better get a life cos u are not qualified 2 talk in public. Who even knws if a biafran bought u d MB u're ranting with. sodomised unprunned area boy. Mttcchheeewww!!! Pls no body shuld cautn me cos I had 2 talk dis mofo down

People go talk bastardz to go get mouth talk too,na wah o...I nor blame u...na ur moda wen no fit show u ur real father...jus go take DNA test u will be shocked...I knw u are a bastard and am I 1000 percent sure....so I dnt join issues with bastard like u...slave u will ever be....if e pain u go and die cos I knw u knw dat wot am sayin is d truth...am sure I also fuckd ur mother too sha wif dis swt small dick....quote me again and see wot I hv to tell u...---Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidioooooot from a sinking igbo goat tribe....jus imagine dis lizard o....wen look like lost pig....no body should stop me o make I kill dis bongafish face wit wordz we go give am BP.foolish biafra nation with low life citizens...
.ANIMALS
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by mAskA78(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
cocoduck:
ostrich bury your head in the sand

And be ready to bury yours in stunbling fire.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Kei144(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
cramjones:

4. Despite the premise I have laid out, I still do not think a Biafran state is viable. This is why

i. The Eastern Goverments are fundamentally corrupt; A visit to present day Imo and Abia will attest to the corruption and rot that have plagued the region. These leaders have all FAILED to develop the east with the resources given to them. If they had made the East the "dubai" of Nigeria, everyone including the international community would have taken the cry for Biafra serious. The argument would be if the "Biafran leaders" can develop their region with the "little" resources given them, it is only fair they secede and do even more for their people and their region. However, this is not the case. A Biafran state will only lead to another mini civil war, and a fight for resources and wealth among Biafrans.

This Cram Jones write up is a very great one. I want to focus on what he referred to as corruption of Igbo leaders. The real problem is lust for power. It is actually a problem that plagues the whole of Africa, especially Nigeria. It is actually the reason why it is so difficult for Africa to develop. Every person lusts for power, for personal gains (corruption). No person cares about progress of the society. A people who care for progress of the society will look for the best hands to pilot the affairs of the society and everybody will gain. It is very unfortunate that the average Igbo does not care about progress of his/her society. It is always me first; the society can go to hell. That is one clear reason why a Biafra republic is bound to be a great disappointment. Igbos will never allow the best hands to pilot the affairs of Biafra. See what happened when Soludo contested for governorship of Anambra State. Even though he presented a manifesto that only Awolowo could ever have presented something as interesting as it, Peter Obi killed any possibility of such a manifesto being experimented with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dialfa: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
armadeo:

i have already done that but the fact that your eyes arent facing your own side makes me look at you. how can i turn away when i hear my neighbour trying to break my fence?

IMO take your biafra and dont even look at one inch of NIgerdelta soil.

that's the problem with you minorities
you want to remove Igbos from their niger delta soil
Never!

Ijaws should stay in ijawland and stop eyeing Igboland

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Mars88(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Phinity318:
Attention: Nigeria is one, It's high time the igbos realise the fact that we are an indivisible sovereign state.

I have to say that a sovereign state should jave citizens who are patriotic to the motherland they believe in. The Nigerian marriage is not real and the politics of the land has underscored and worsened the situation. Since love is already lost, the people should be allowed to determine their destinies. Nigeria is divisible because several nations with situations not as complicated as this have been through same in the past, what makes Nigeria different? You should not force a people to what they don't aspire to be "It was all a Selfish arrangement of the British! Thanks
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Duru1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
cramjones:
I have keenly observed the current events that have led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, the self-proclaimed leader of the Biafran movement. I have mixed reactions to the events that have transpired and have communicated my thoughts to the Nigerian Presidency. I will attempt elucidating my thoughts here.

1. I am of the opinion that the call for Biafra is legitimate: Firstly, Biafra existed before Nigeria was created. It was made up of people with similar cultures and language (with majority tribe being Igbo). It is perfectly legitimate for the original inhabitants of the country to yearn to have back their country and resources under their control. However, I do not believe that Biafra is a viable solution at this time.

2. During the Biafran war it is estimated that at least 1 million people of largely Igbo extraction were killed! This is no doubt in mind a genocide. However, the Nigerian government has made a fundamental mistake by:

a. Not recognizing it ever took place, or playing down the number of those that died for political reasons, only serve to fuel violence and the call for secession.
b. They have also made a major mistake by not even having a memorial day to remember those that died during the genocide - This action alone will give a sense of belonging and would foster a deepened National unity.

3. If the government does not look into the creation of a true federation whilst implementing its pseudo-federalism, and pretend that a genocide never took place, then the dissolution of Nigeria or even the metastasis of the Biafrian movement becomes inevitable.

ii. Since 1970 when the war ended the geo-political dynamics of the Biafran region has changed. For example the people of Rivers would not want to be part of a country where their individual tribes become a minority. Same will go to Akwa Ibom etc. This will then lead to a disintegration of the original Biafran state, and would lead to a battle for resource control.

iii. If the above happens, Biafra would essentially be a landlocked country, and this can lead to an invasion and fight of Rivers, in order to fight for port control, oil revenue etc. Igbos will definitely need the ports since most of them are international business men, and won't afford to pay regions like Rivers for all the billions of dollars of imports that takes place in the region.

In summary, an eventual Biafran state through a peaceful referendum will lead to a situation worse than South Sundan.

Way forward:

1. President Buhari MUST as a matter of urgency look into the white paper of the national conference and work assidiously with congress to make sure he implements true Federalism.

2. We must as a matter of urgency accept that at least 1 million Igbos where killed and establish a day to remember these precious lives that were gone. We must go a step further to make sure we teach this history to our kids, and not ban it from being tought in schools.

3. If the Federal government treat the Biafra issue with kids gloves, we may have something worse than Boko Haram in our hands.

4. Release Nnamdi Kanu immediately! Sit down with him and lay out your plans to resolve this issue. It would be a disservice to the Igbo people to compare the rise of Boko Haram with this present agitation, but history has thought us that as dynamic and complex Nigeria is, we MUST as a matter of urgency address the agitation of the Biafrans, before it metastasize to a problem bigger than Nigeria. A stitch in time saves nine!

Personally, I have shared these thoughts to my friend and brother Femi Adeshina with the hope that he would communicate this to P.M.B.

Per the bolded, you are simply a head-case. It is either you are a lamentable dunce or you are alien to Nigerian local politics leveraging on tribal and paranoiac mandates.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:

Never!

CHINEKE!!!!!!!!
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Kirigidi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
dialfa:

Never!

We Niger-Deltans ar not eyeing ur Igboland. Even if ur Igbo communities/lands agreed to join ur Biafra, ur dreamed Biafra wil stil remain landlocked surrounded at all sides by Nigeria. because no Igboid community in d Niger-Delta borders d coast or hav direct access to d sea.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by dialfa: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kirigidi:
We Niger-Deltans ar not eyeing ur Igboland. Even if ur Igbo communities/lands agreed to join ur Biafra, ur dreamed Biafra wil stil remain landlocked surrounded at all sides by Nigeria. because no Igboid community in d Niger-Delta borders d coast or hav direct access to d sea.

I thought there were no Igbos in niger delta or is your ogogoro starting to clear?

Landlocked, airlocked, waterlocked or any other lock, no problem as long as it is Igboland with Igbos, it is ours.

Access to the sea is overrated.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by laudate: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kirigidi:

Talk true! shocked shocked
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by baresi22: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is not a country.A place where something that happens in Denmark will initiate the killing of innocent people.Fulani herdsmen kill with impunity and unabated.No respect for the sanctity of human life.None will be apprehended.Yet they tell us that the unity of this country is sacrosanct.What if the solution of the problem lies in the unity?....
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by gists: 2:48am On Nov 04, 2015
uduokirika1:
Go back to your history books

Have you heard of the Asaba Massacre? Where innocent civilians were summarily executed was that also part of conventional warfarism?

If Hitler could be accused of Genocide for killing innocent civilians during WWII why are the likes of Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon still walking free?

In August 1967 Biafran troops captured Ore town in wester Nigeria but not a single civilian casualty was recorded, but when the Fed troops drove them back to Onitsha they decided to transfer agression on innocent civilians!

The Awolowo position in "all is fair in war" is genocidal, 'cos UN chater on conventional warfare protects the lives of women, children and the aged. Biafrans are not saying they needed food from Nigeria but blockading and destroying same from willing donors was contrary to laid down rules of engagement! Are you are aware that a Red cross aircraft carrying food and medical supplies was shot down in 1968 by the Nigerian airforce?

Like I said earlier go back to your history books, It is on record that that the Nigerian lost more combatant soldiers than the Biafran troops during the war but the Biafrans lost more civillians!

Most of the aerial bombardment carried out by the Nigerian troops were targeted on civilians soft spots like schools, churches and market places!

In all, no one is advocating for war rather a peaceful resolution to issues on ground. Butt nigeria's constant negligence and downplaying the effects of the aftermat of the civil war has brought with it a new wave of agitations!

NOTE: over 90% of those clamouring for Biafra today never witnessed the the civil war, what that simply entails is that the scares are yet to heal and the Nigerian govt of the day are not helping matters!

Let me stop here 4 now
First, I am a bit surprised that this thread is still active.
No. You are the one that should go back to school for thinking its only the Nigeria troops that committed atrocities.
You think you have monopoly of knowledge and every other person is inferior.
Yes I have read about the Asaba massacre and I think it is horrible. But I also think it is even more horrible (even more unpardonable) that we have people who will deny the atrocities committed by the Biafran troops in the Midwest.
In your myopic view, you failed to see that I acknowledged that the Nigerian troops committed heinous atrocities. But in your typical "na me holy pass" attitude denying any wrong doing of the biafran troops. And that is why I asked if the biafran troops were singing and saying the lords prayers in Benin.
How do you want Nigeria to apologize for its atrocities when you people fail to accept you committed crimes too - let alone apologizing? War is bad for everybody and there are bound to be civilian casualties on both sides. It is only chest-beating, self proclaimed righteous people that won't see that.
You better dust your history books again before clinging to your false sense of "righteousness" that the biafran troops did not kill any civilian in benin and going by your submission, even the account narrated by Alabo Abiye are all fabricated https://www.facebook.com/alaboabiye.akkioabbey/posts/10153267949980028

As for Awolowo's action, I have answered that before with readily available fact on the net. But suffice to say that it is the Biafran soldiers that should be tried for war crime for starting a war without adequate preparation and provision for their people - and even when the supposed enemy sent food to women and children, the biafran soldier went ahead to hijack it.
I saw the kwashiorkor victims.
If you see a kwashiorkor victim, you’ll never like war to be waged. Terrible sight in Enugu and Port Harcourt. [b]Then I enquired what happened to the food we were sending to the civilians. We were sending food through The Red Cross and Caritas to the civilians in Biafra, but what happen was that, the vehicle carrying the food would then be taken to the soldiers to feed them and so they were able to continue to fight. And I said that was a very dangerous policy;we didn’t intend the food for the soldiers, but who will go behind the line to stop the soldiers from ambushing the vehicles that were carrying the food? And as long as soldiers were feed, the war will continue and who’ll continue to suffer? (The Civilian masses that were already suffering and having kwashiorkor I suppose).And those who didn’t go to the place to see things as I did, you remember that all the big guns, all the soldiers in the Biafran army looked all well fed after the war, it’s only the masses of the people that suffered kwashiorkor. You won’t hear of a single lawyer, single doctor or single architect who suffered from kwashiorkor, none of their children either, so, they waylaid the foods, they ambush the vehicles taking foods to the civilians and took the food to their friends and their collaborators and their children and the masses were suffering. So I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process, the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers will suffer most and the war would end quickly.-Chief Obafemi Awolowo.(PUNCH October 8, 2012) [/b] Source: http://saharareporters.com/2012/11/29/war-against-biafra-abdulrazaq-o-hamzat
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by zo3184: 3:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Why we Yoruba love this hell call Nigeria so much.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by fran6uc(m): 3:16am On Nov 04, 2015
vamsexy:

People go talk bastardz to go get mouth talk too,na wah o...I nor blame u...na ur moda wen no fit show u ur real father...jus go take DNA test u will be shocked...I knw u are a bastard and am I 1000 percent sure....so I dnt join issues with bastard like u...slave u will ever be....if e pain u go and die cos I knw u knw dat wot am sayin is d truth...am sure I also fuckd ur mother too sha wif dis swt small dick....quote me again and see wot I hv to tell u...---Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidioooooot from a sinking igbo goat tribe....jus imagine dis lizard o....wen look like lost pig....no body should stop me o make I kill dis bongafish face wit wordz we go give am BP.foolish biafra nation with low life citizens...
.ANIMALS
Be ashamed 2 say u were sent 2 schl, ur english reminds me of a cameroonian I once knew. All dis stupidity & uninformed opinion directed 2 d igbo can be braced under INFERIORITY COMPLEX. I will no longer heave ur blank-brained statements so guy go get a job & u'll knw y we are assured of sustained survival and growth. Jobless lazyass
& BP ova some online wacko's gibberish? Are u serious? Ur mumu don spill all ova dis page

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ExInferis(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Tripleclick:
HOW DD IGBOS STARTED THE BIAFRAN WAR? PLZ YOU NEED GOOGLE... ALL ONLINE PARASITES THAT WONT SEARCH AND READ MEANINGFUL THING ON NET

By seceding. In case you dont know it's illegal and a treason. This was what caused the US civil war too.

I dont need google to learn my country's history. At least not the wikipedia article that clearly was written by igbos.

Dont get me wrong. Seriously i wholeheartedly support biafra in spite of the troll baiting nonsense i wrote about the igbos.

I support biafra not because you're self styled victims or oppressed. But because in the 21st century if some people have the right to marry from the same sex, other people have the right to seek for autonomy or even independence. Our rights as humans have expanded for better or worse.

But like i say, the methods you apply are wrong. You cant play victim and aggressor at the same time, not when you need sympathy and support.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Emmydek(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2015
dialfa:

LOL. Stronger with Russian planes, Arab pilots and British mercenaries. Or with their daggers? Abeg shift left.

funny dude. Though not with all that but let any tribe in Nigeria today try hausa that's when you will know what i am saying sire.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by AngelJennifer: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
vamsexy:
They are just five foolish biafruad states and dey can cut and go and die....we hv alrdy told dem so,so I don't knw wat dey ar waiting for.dey will remain last citizen in dis my beautiful zoo...even cow,dog monkey will hv more value to dis our zoo wen we are through with dis blood sucking gays of a people...dey cos problem we are facing now....only dem prostitute,1st born alwayz bastard,currupt foolish human race....thieves...name it. Dis adorable zoo will be wayof beta dan dos so called bastard igbos....I jus can wait for signal to be given so dat we can push dem out of our beloveth beautiful zoo called NIGERIA.Igbos can all die for all I care.let's deport dis bastardz out of our zoo....I jus luv hating dem n won't stop.datz y I luv fucking der women like a LovePeddler and dump dem like a public pit toilet...but I regret fuckin dem dou cos no swtness in der,I jus Bleep dem jus to express my hate for dem...alwayz fuuckin for free o. I can even by tom tom let alone give dem anytin...dey luv to be fuckd like a dog for free....jus wish dey were neva part of dis beautiful zoo....let dem go away o,imo,anabra,ebonyi,enugu,abia...datz d biafruad dem dey shout for like dis o...dey won't even be noticed wen dey are all gone....I pray for dat day to come wen dis evil nations called biafra will leave our so amazing zoo for us...God bless Nigeria d expensive and glorious zoo........can wait for biafrAaa to come to pass.

Are u really born of a woman?
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Xpaz: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
cramjones:

Way forward:

All this Nonsense you wrote Here.
If we hv to fight for/over pH.
it will be 4 d sake of our Igbo Brothers that owns it.
as for access to d sea.
IMO River is Enough.

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by mondaynelson20: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by vamsexy: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2015
fran6uc:

Be ashamed 2 say u were sent 2 schl, ur english reminds me of a cameroonian I once knew. All dis stupidity & uninformed opinion directed 2 d igbo can be braced under INFERIORITY COMPLEX. I will no longer heave ur blank-brained statements so guy go get a job & u'll knw y we are assured of sustained survival and growth. Jobless lazyass
& BP ova some online wacko's gibberish? Are u serious? Ur mumu don spill all ova dis page

....Just confirmed now dat u are indeed a bastard n a slave...kings dnt dine or talk to bastard....so bastard kip d replies coming...I luvd d stupid noise u mother was making while I was fuckin d hate out of her smelly pussy shit ass.fool!!!....u are not even ashamed to call ur sef IGBO....GOD forbid o....IGBo is dat a place,tribe or name of a rat....menh I sorry for ur life,look arrnd and see hw people look @ u,d first tin dat comes to mind is ...who is dis criminal,because datz wot all IGBOs are....notin but currupt human race.I jus sorry for u again...datz all.if e pain u jus go hug transforma n die to be born in somalia or yemen.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Tripleclick(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

By seceding. In case you dont know it's illegal and a treason. This was what caused the US civil war too.

I dont need google to learn my country's history. At least not the wikipedia article that clearly was written by igbos.

Dont get me wrong. Seriously i wholeheartedly support biafra in spite of the troll baiting nonsense i wrote about the igbos.

I support biafra not because you're self styled victims or oppressed. But because in the 21st century if some people have the right to marry from the same sex, other people have the right to seek for autonomy or even independence. Our rights as humans have expanded for better or worse.

But like i say, the methods you apply are wrong. You cant play victim and aggressor at the same time, not when you need sympathy and support.
WE ALL FORGOT THAT HAUSAS WER D FIRST TO SUCEDE B4 BRITISH WENT AND BEG DM... INSTEAD OF DOIN D SAME TO EASTERNERS
.. DE SUPPLIED ARMS TO KILL PPL THAT JUST SUFFERED A MASSCRE.. DO U TINK DAT IGBOS WONT FIGHT BACK WN U PPL JUDGE SOMTN. TRY TO BE NEUTRAL
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ExInferis(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tripleclick:

WE ALL FORGOT THAT HAUSAS WER D FIRST TO SUCEDE B4 BRITISH WENT AND BEG DM... INSTEAD OF DOIN D SAME TO EASTERNERS
.. DE SUPPLIED ARMS TO KILL PPL THAT JUST SUFFERED A MASSCRE.. DO U TINK DAT IGBOS WONT FIGHT BACK WN U PPL JUDGE SOMTN. TRY TO BE NEUTRAL

You're conveniently forgetting history.

Igbo military officers executed prominent northern leaders for no reason.

Northerners spontaneously massacred igbos in retaliation

Ojukwu used that as a basis to secede.

The federal military government began its police action to degrade the rebels and halt the armed secessionists.

If the igbo had not assassinated our leaders they'd be no pogrom against the igbos.

So yes, you people started it.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Tripleclick(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

You're conveniently forgetting history.

Igbo military officers executed prominent northern leaders for no reason.

Northerners spontaneously massacred igbos in retaliation

Ojukwu used that as a basis to secede.

The federal military government began its police action to degrade the rebels and halt the armed secessionists.

If the igbo had not assassinated our leaders they'd be no pogrom against the igbos.

So yes, you people started it.

yez after the coup and progrom...and i ask u.. taking war to an agrieved region the only way to bring them bk to nigeria.. u cnt beat me in yr house, and come to my own and flog me,your leaders that want to enslave d souths.. go and read dia utterance..

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ExInferis(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tripleclick:

yez after the coup and progrom...and i ask u.. taking war to an agrieved region the only way to bring them bk to nigeria.. u cnt beat me in yr house, and come to my own and flog me,your leaders that want to enslave d souths.. go and read dia utterance..

What entitled you to any grievances?

You honestly expect your people to murder prominent northern leaders and northerners to just swallow it and let bygones be bygones? Not with the caliber of people you murdered in cold blood.

It's your people who came to our house to kill our leaders and expect to be celebrated.

Believe me no one in the north wants to enslave the south east, for there is nothing there of interest for us. We envy neither your erosions nor your poverty. Certainly we do not want your moral retardation.

Your enslavement is in your mind, just as is your victim mentality.

If you desire biafra, just be good and ask nicely and we promise we'll take it under advisement.

But if you think saber rattling is the option then so be it. Just dont call it genocide if yet again you start what you cannot finish.
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Tripleclick(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
ExInferis:

What entitled you to any grievances?

You honestly expect your people to murder prominent northern leaders and northerners to just swallow it and let bygones be bygones? Not with the caliber of people you murdered in cold blood.

It's your people who came to our house to kill our leaders and expect to be celebrated.

Believe me no one in the north wants to enslave the south east, for there is nothing there of interest for us. We envy neither your erosions nor your poverty. Certainly we do not want your moral retardation.

Your enslavement is in your mind, just as is your victim mentality.

If you desire biafra, just be good and ask nicely and we promise we'll take it under advisement.

But if you think saber rattling is the option then so be it. Just dont call it genocide if yet again you start what you cannot finish.
30,000 was killed in d north.. why not then kill our leaders and let d pple be? den after we left. itis just simple.. stay in d north whil we stay in d east, how does it affect u plle but british becus of oil.. used u will ppl as a tool to wage indirect war, till today.. de nva recongnise d children dat died as genocide
Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
cramjones:

Way forward:

Very rubbish article.

U need to learn a lot of things...

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones by ExInferis(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tripleclick:
30,000 was killed in d north.. why not then kill our leaders and let d pple be? den after we left. itis just simple.. stay in d north whil we stay in d east, how does it affect u plle but british becus of oil.. used u will ppl as a tool to wage indirect war, till today.. de nva recongnise d children dat died as genocide

We're staying in the north. It's you people coming here to make a living.

If you're so concerned about children that died in a so called genocide 50 years ago why are you then threatening to condemn more children to death today with your violent predisposition to secession?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.