Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (39949 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by dizzydane(f): 12:36am On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.
nor talk rubbish before thunder from heaven strike u wo... #justsayinq
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Akexstinger(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't see any correlation between this prophecy and the crash. The plane crash happened in Egypt "Sinai region" and he said between Ukraine and Russian region or around that area. If the prophecy was for Flight MH330 or so, the malaysian air crash then i would have said the video was in line.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

You can't predict any sh*t! That man is using you, you dumb f**K! angry
My favourite quote, 'what you think is right can actually be wrong, and what you think is wrong can actually be right'.
Suit yourself
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 02, 2015
RegalD:

My favourite quote, 'what you think is right can actually be wrong, and what you think is wrong can actually be right'.
Suit yourself
Oh,please...
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by fatboislim(m): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2015
The last time I checked, Egypt was in Africa. Didnt know they moved close to Russia and Ukraine.

For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Ate247:
some prophecy can't b averted. N if it was prayed for n den averted same ppl would come here n say its was a fake prophecy.
you are so dull
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Adikam:
you are so dull
do u fink or ur just an hater. meanwhile its ur father dats so dull.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by dorox(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2015
We are getting very close to the point where stupidìty would no longer be considered a valid excuse for being deceived by the charlatan that is TB Joshua.

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Ate247:
do u fink or ur just an hater. meanwhile ur its ur father dats so dull.
go & learn English i cant read what you wrote nor get the spelling smh thats why i say you are so sooo dull very dull you cant use ur head.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by TopeQs: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2015
cheap talk, why not warn them if you did predict, SMH, just dey find clueless people to join your congregation!!!
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by davseun2ta(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Any message that doesn't [size=16pt]EDIFY[/size], [size=16pt]EXHORT[/size] or[size=16pt] COMFORT[/size]... Is not of GOD!!!

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Abeg I need his contacts tho pls.... NAIRABET DON CHOP ME PASS WETIN I DON CHOP THEM...
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by jack00000: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
http://bible.us/2ki20.1-6.amp IN THOSE days Hezekiah became deadly ill. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz came and said to him, Thus says the Lord: Set your house in order, for you shall die; you shall not recover. [II Chron. 32:24-26; Isa. 38:1-8.] Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, saying, I beseech You, O Lord, [earnestly] remember now how I have walked before You in faithfulness and truth and with a whole heart [entirely devoted to You] and have done what is good in Your sight. And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Before Isaiah had gone out of the middle court, the word of the Lord came to him: Turn back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of My people, Thus says the Lord, the God of David your [forefather]: I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord. I will add to your life fifteen years and deliver you and this city [Jerusalem] out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for My own sake and for My servant David's sake.
People pray to avert prophecies. T.B only foresee evils that He can't pray to avert as a ma of God. Did he prophesy d collapse of his building that killed multitude? I doubt his spirituality with the Living God

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by bruno419(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
RegalD:

You are just full of making stupid comments.
You should rather criticise Jesus when he predicted war and famine; when he predicted bloodshed and many scary things.
you too clap for urself,so he is jesus
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adikam:
go & learn English i cant read what you wrote nor get the spelling smh thats why i say you are so sooo dull very dull you cant use ur head.
senseless human. Guessed dis wat u joined nairaland for. Go tru ma comments n u see no spelling was wrong except abbreviations.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
bruno419:
you too clap for urself,so he is jesus
I never expected you to accept the truth.
You too clap for yourself,
Is Adeboye Jesus?
Is Oyedepo Jesus?
Is oyakhilome Jesus?
So sad that lot of people are so much blinded by what they believe.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by davseun2ta(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2015
RegalD:

I never expected you to accept the truth.
You too clap for yourself,
Is Adeboye Jesus?
Is Oyedepo Jesus?
Is oyakhilome Jesus?
So sad that lot of people are so much blinded by what they believe.

Hol up! hol up! hol up niggae..... There is a great Dichotomy between T.B Joshua and the men of God you aforementioned.

1. T.B Joshua has no role model / mentor, The above does

2. T.B Joshua doesn't call people to salvation, The above does at every service!

3. T.B Joshua doesn't give prophecies that edifies, exhorts or comforts , the above does....

4. Even when the aforementioned pastors give prophecies that creates fear in members, they pray to God to avert it... T.B Joshua doesn't !
He only sees and warns. Nothing is done to avert it. I could remember vividly before the outbreak of EBOLA, during the 100 days fast last year Daddy Adeboye warned that all Redeemed should pray, for God to save Nigeria from dreaded and incurable diseases

[size=16pt]All T.B joshua does is to predict World cup[/size] grin

I don't often comment on issues as related to men of God, necessity has prompted me to educate you sir. grin
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
davseun2ta:

Hol up! hol up! hol up niggae..... There is a great Dichotomy between T.B Joshua and the men of God you aforementioned.

1. T.B Joshua has no role model / mentor, The above does

2. T.B Joshua doesn't call people to salvation, The above does at every service!

3. T.B Joshua doesn't give prophecies that edifies, exhorts or comforts , the above does....

4. Even when the aforementioned pastors give prophecies that creates fear in members, they pray to God to avert it... T.B Joshua doesn't !
He only sees and warns. Nothing is done to avert it. I could remember vividly before the outbreak of EBOLA, during the 100 days fast last year Daddy Adeboye warned that all Redeemed should pray, for God to save Nigeria from dreaded and incurable diseases

[size=16pt]All T.B joshua does is to predict World cup[/size] grin

I don't often comment on issues as related to men of God, necessity has prompted me to educate you sir. grin
I never wanted an argument. You argue so blindly.
Can you tell me the number of prophecy you have watched him give. Moreover prophecies are not meant to be to be averted but given as a warning to those who believe.
Talking of EBOLA, he prophesied of it; even that of his collapsed building, though not vivid to him, he prophesied concerning it as a cloud which he will see disperse.
I hate arguing on things like this; if you wanna, accept what you want.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Junior66(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Read my comment again

Am just asking y didn't he announce those visions before it happened, y wait till after?
if u listen to him every sundayu will hear most of his prophecies. U cant just sit in ur house watchin christ embassy tv station and expect to hear prophecies from another pastor. I have heard TB Joshua prophecy some things and they came to pass. I have also heard him prophecy and they have never happened. If you want to hear these prophecies before they happen, listen to his sunday sermons. One prophecy that i believe has not come to pass was when he said a certain young man from northern Nigeria or so will come and rule Nigeria and everything will be good again. I cnt remember exactly what he said but GEJ came a year latter and didnt fit his description. Pmb is an old man and doesnt fit too.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Junior66:
if u listen to him every sundayu will hear most of his prophecies. U cant just sit in ur house watchin christ embassy tv station and expect to hear prophecies from another pastor. I have heard TB Joshua prophecy some things and they came to pass. I have also heard him prophecy and they have never happened. If you want to hear these prophecies before they happen, listen to his sunday sermons. One prophecy that i believe has not come to pass was when he said a certain young man from northern Nigeria or so will come and rule Nigeria and everything will be good again. I cnt remember exactly what he said but GEJ came a year latter and didnt fit his description. Pmb is an old man and doesnt fit too.
OK
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Weah96: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
jascon1:
The plane crashed in Egypt not Russia or Ukraine. Not even around or near. Distance between those two countries is about 6700km. It is almost the same as traveling from Nigeria to Brazil on a 9+ hours flight.
[size=18pt]So, how is that a prophecy? Prophecy with no time or signs.[/size]

It's a fortune cookie prophecy. One only has to be in the ball park.

I could say, "a popular soccer player will suffer a gruesome injury" and wait one or two years for a premier league player to break his leg. People who watch know that it happens every year or so.

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Weah96: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
RegalD:

I never wanted an argument. You argue so blindly.
Can you tell me the number of prophecy you have watched him give. Moreover prophecies are not meant to be to be averted but given as a warning to those who believe.
Talking of EBOLA, he prophesied of it; even that of his collapsed building, though not vivid to him, he prophesied concerning it as a cloud which he will see disperse.
I hate arguing on things like this; if you wanna, accept what you want.

Kicking rocks must be your favorite hobby.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by jascon1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Weah96:

It's a fortune cookie prophecy. One only has to be in the ball park.

I could say, "a popular soccer player will suffer a gruesome injury" and wait one or two years for a premier league player to break his leg. People who watch know that it happens every year or so.

he's playing an ace on gullible minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos