Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (39938 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by otiigba1(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Lildisawanen:
I really hate this guy...
honestly! With a terrible passion angry feel like strangling the b......ard!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.
Read my comment again

Am just asking y didn't he announce those visions before it happened, y wait till after?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Qualer:

abi how are you doing?
Am fine
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Hope you are in church
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ExpensiveShit: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.

Dude, God has no hand in human affairs. He has given us free will, to decide our fate and to take responsibility for our actions.

Religion is a scam. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, e.t.c, all na scam.

Religion is a creation of man to decieve his fellow man.

Do you think God needs our prayers, worship and praises? He doesn't.

You praise am o, you no praise am ooo....he is still who he is.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by babdap: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:

. Where you their when God was showing him?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by badboyphc: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:

are you being sarcastic or you really mean this nonsense you are spewing.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Nd where in my comment did u see the word "LYING"

Hope you are in church to thank God for keeping u alive to see dis wonderful day

HAPPY NEW MONTH

" I don't think i have ever heard him predict anything good" maybe na me writam

Read ur comment sis!

Must I be in church to declair His goodness?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2015
victorazy:

Read ur comment bro!

Must I be in church to declair His goodness?
Sorry sweetheart am no BRO

U r d one dat quoted me, try nd explain wat i wrote, maybe i might understand ur own explanation better

Nd besides am asking you if you went to church while am at home, sorry my bad
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Junior66(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Majikals:
the first was averted... The part of Satan wanting to use Peter n sifting him like wheat derailing him totally off the gospel... That part of the prophecy was averted cos Jesus prayed for him... His denial of Christ wasn't averted cos Peter was boastful.... So what are you saying?
my point is not all prophecies are meant to be averted otherwise they lose their essence as prophecies.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Sorry sweetheart am no BRO

U r d one dat quoted me, try nd explain wat i wrote, maybe i might understand ur own explanation better

Nd besides am asking you if you went to church while am at home, sorry my bad

Sorry my dear that I used "bro" Forgive my ignorance
Am home too and I don't lie about it cuz even devil go to church.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by uzolexis(f): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2015
But he said there would be a plane crash in or around Russia and Ukraine. This crash was in Egypt so his prediction was false.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ALISMILE(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
shiinihost:

So all those children had to die So that you can prove that your silly prophesy is potent?
gud question!
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:

Ping me and I will explain 25A4882D
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ALISMILE(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2015
ayusco85:
Na who the prediction Don help if u can't avert it before it happens then it's needless. #JustSaying
the predictions re simply meant to continue to convince d gullible ones that he has spiritual insight! Only for d gullible ones because even foools can tell that planes must crash!
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2015
victorazy:

Sorry my dear that I used "bro" Forgive my ignorance
Am home too and I don't lie about it cuz even devil go to church.
Apology accepted
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Weah96: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2015
I foresee a car accident, in a region close to Ghana and Nigeria. If you wan take leg enter motor, you better avoid that nameless region. Or else.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by cabaliciouscabal: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2015
bruno419:
lmao
oya clap for yourself..

na so so bad thing una go dey predict

Abi ooooo

My Broda Bruno419

All dis wicked pastors, so he is taking delight in dat, I doubt if he really knows ow many pple died in dat crash.

Let us assume dat he saw d crash, couldn't he have prayed against it?

Matthew 7:15 says Beware of false prophets, for dey would come to u in sheep clothing, but inside of dem, dey ar wolves.

#end tym is at hand.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by L0rdTeekay(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2015
undecidedna Pastor be ds abi tragedy observer He's always thr 2 predict bad tin if atall he predict any gud thing it'll nvr happn #MayGodHelp
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by natureblack(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Am a Christian but I choose not to be swindled by illogical theories of how God works,my human nature should question every aspect that obviously makes no sense but am expected to keep quiet about them or better still insulted by fanatics for not knowing the deep things of God,saying I need the holy spirit.

Since the bible is the container of the deep things of God,if i can't define what I read then what's the essence.But many Christians choose to live like mental slaves under oppression by religious totalitarianism.I choose not to be a mental slave of the bible or religion at large.
Out of imperative curiosity_why the "mental acceptance" in a religion you intrinsically know nothing about?

Doesn't that make you sheepish?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2015
bruno419:
lmao
oya clap for yourself..

na so so bad thing una go dey predict
no mind him,him no go tell us how naija and rhe world go better na only bad thing him dey always see
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
uzolexis:
But he said there would be a plane crash in or around Russia and Ukraine. This crash was in Egypt so his prediction was false.
pls help me tell the guy o

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by globalresource: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2015
oteneaaron:
SMH ....and the Gullible ones will swallow this hook..line...and sinker..... #Christianity is sadly loosing its appeal....... #Christendom--- Her days are numbered.

Christianity is not loosing its appeal. He is doing his own God ordain work and he has been a blessing to some excluding you. Not all prophecy can be avoided. You can also pray to avoid judgement day. He only prophesy to warn.

I am not his fan though. But i just want to tell you that there is not corporate judgement. Everyone will stand on their own before God. No poimting of accused finger to rev or pastor or that girl you call role model in your area. You will stand on your own.

Christianity is a personal race. An intimate life with God. Yes we need pastors...God ordain them either you like it or not. And human factors are bound to set in cos they are human, and that doesnt mean they are evil(though there are some bad eggs who are not of God)

Leave him with your mouth, let him do his work. If you dont believe him, that is your own problem. Keep it to yourself. He was talking to his followers that believe in him. And it is very wrong and immoral of you to call them gullible

So mr non gullible i can see your great work in advancing christianity

In another news, may God forgive you. Amen
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Junior66:
if he prayed and it was averted, what then makes it a prophecy? What makes a prophecy is the ability of the predicted events to come to pass. BTW, i have never heard people complain about other "prophecies of doom" in the bible that came to pass. Why didnt you guys call Noah in the bible a prophet of doom?
Junior66:
if he prayed and it was averted, what then makes it a prophecy? What makes a prophecy is the ability of the predicted events to come to pass. BTW, i have never heard people complain about other "prophecies of doom" in the bible that came to pass. Why didnt you guys call Noah in the bible a prophet of doom?
[quote author=Junior66 post=39570311] if he prayed and it was averted, what then makes it a prophecy? What makes a prophecy is the ability of the predicted events to come to pass. BTW, i have never heard people complain about other "THATS A WARNING AND NT A PROPHECY
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ibime(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
This charlatan has come again. And how the phuck is Egypt close to Russia and Ukraine?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by 4X4: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released another controversial YouTube clip, claiming he predicted the tragic Russian plane crash in Egypt well over one year ago.

On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia.

"It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighbouring
region," he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared.

On Saturday 31st October 2015, a Russian jet tragically crashed while flying across the Sinai peninsula in Egypt en-route to St Petersburg, killing all 224 on board.

"We pray for all those involved in this tragic incident, that God would comfort and strengthen them in this difficult time," the clip on the YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ concluded.

Watch the video below and let's know what you think about that.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/i-predicted-crash-of-russian-plane-tb.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7PFiT5yXo

lalasticlala

WHY DIDNT HE FORESEE THE CRASHING OF HIS BUILDING WHICH KILLED OVER 100 PEOPLE LOL. I DONT BELIEVE IT. cool cool grin
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by emezieokonkwo: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
TB Joshua should close his wide mouth for obvious reasons.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
The man who couldn't even predict the crash on his own church building, and how come we only hear his predictions after the event not before.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Apology accepted

Tnx!
Nice picture. No wonder they said "black is beautiful"
Ping me so that we can relate.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by damilareoye: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
sometimes I begin to wonder, once predicted at least should be averted.

even if we are to see traces, at least the real tragedy shouldn't happen.

All is well.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Bros do not attribute chaos to God abeg. It is not his will that anyone perishes,there is no shadows of turning in Him. These are mans will not GODS,Gods Hands is stayed when Christ isn't involved. ISIS is mans will,bokoharam is mans will. Gods will is that NO MAN perishes. Anti-christs will slaughter Gods people (islam), the THE anti-christ will further do,God has told us all these will happen,then HIS will will be done preceeding these,there are laws even GOD doesn't break,that is righteousness unless HE is invited into the situation HE won't do nothing,man has power,man has will,man has choice,that isis is thriving is because the nations MEN who can stop them are the ones assisting them,its man not GOD. So Tb saw mans will shown to him by GOD,not GODS will.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Texykool: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Weldone... You're holding brief for him.

Prophecies come to warn people of the future. If it is a good prophecy, then you need to actively (prayerfully) prepare for its coming. If it is negative, it can definitely be averted by prayer. That God's will for you is to be wealthy and it came to you by prophecy does not mean you should not prayerfully prepare for it. I don't know what you are about, but prayer has changed God's mind severally.

Moses pleaded with God to avert the destruction of Israelites
Hezekiah overturned Isaiah's prophecy of death by prayer.
The people of Nineveh repented and God changed His mind about them.

Instead of our Pastors to gather intercessors to turned the fortunes of lives and nations around, they score points by how many of their prophecies come to pass. It doesn't matter if these souls go to hell... abi?

Can you show where God said He'd never change His mind about a prophecy?

Thank you
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Texykool: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
IgweBUIKE1:
[color=#000000][/color]

So when Isaiah prophesied that Hezekiah was gonna die and Hezekiah prayed and he didn't die, did it make Isaiah lesser than a prophet?

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.