Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (39951 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by KingsleyCEO: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Unbelief itself is older than all humans, even Thomas who was with Jesus had a big one and wouldn't let go. So looking at the thread I'm not surprise at all comments of unbelief.

may God open your eyes just as you open your heart.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
oteneaaron:
SMH ....and the Gullible ones will swallow this hook..line...and sinker..... #Christianity is sadly loosing its appeal....... #Christendom--- Her days are numbered.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can do the same thing. There will be a car crash involving people in Nigeria. Please, be careful and pray for God intervention and don't forget to donate huge sum of money to help my church.. Bwahaha...
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lols. Tb joshua scammer, u can't predict anyting. All ur predictions videos r old videos doctored to look like new ones with old date tags. U couldn't predict a building collapse in your backyard, na plane wey crash for far away russia u wan predict. Pheww rubbish oniranu
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by jascon1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
hiroz:
exactly my thought..how on earth is Egypt neighbouring to Russia and Ukraine abi TBJ don teleport Egypt enter russia
they can only fool gullible people. Vulnerable people who loyally devote themselves to snares of deception
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
victorazy:

Tnx! Nice picture. No wonder they said "black is beautiful" Ping me so that we can relate.
Tanks for the compliment
Now am blushing
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by oteneaaron(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
globalresource:

Christianity is not loosing its appeal. He is doing his own God ordain work and he has been a blessing to some excluding you. Not all prophecy can be avoided. You can also pray to avoid judgement day. He only prophesy to warn.

I am not his fan though. But i just want to tell you that there is not corporate judgement. Everyone will stand on their own before God. No poimting of accused finger to rev or pastor or that girl you call role model in your area. You will stand on your own.

Christianity is a personal race. An intimate life with God. Yes we need pastors...God ordain them either you like it or not. And human factors are bound to set in cos they are human, and that doesnt mean they are evil(though there are some bad eggs who are not of God)

Leave him with your mouth, let him do his work. If you dont believe him, that is your own problem. Keep it to yourself. He was talking to his followers that believe in him. And it is very wrong and immoral of you to call them gullible

So mr non gullible i can see your great work in advancing christianity

In another news, may God forgive you. Amen

God ordained them?..... Calling People gullible is immoral? Well sorri if I hurt your feelings.....

The truth is one bitter pill to swallow......
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Lusifa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
he has never prophesied good in his life
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by victorazy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Tanks for the compliment

Now am blushing

God really do u
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Rhea(f): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Somebori somevia should go ahead and prophesy that LASTMA will catch somebori tomorrow at Ojuelegba. grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by JaaizTech: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
How come He cudn't predict the collapse of his church building
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by awesome11(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Many would question the man's vision while instead they should question God revealing a disaster he can't stop which means he obviously wants it to happen.There you have it,God's perfect will. A predisposition of his almighty ways,he has seen all and knows all.

What is this one saying??
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
bruno419:
lmao
oya clap for yourself..

na so so bad thing una go dey predict
You are just full of making stupid comments.
You should rather criticise Jesus when he predicted war and famine; when he predicted bloodshed and many scary things.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
frankman365:
And the plane still crashed!
Why couldn't he stop it from crashing?
As for you, you just comment on a thread because you want to.
When Jesus himself prophesied that someone is going to betray him, did it not happen.
When hezekiah was told that he would die; is it the work or the doing of the prophet that he was made to live longer?
If perhaps he prayed for the aversion of the happening and indeed it was averted you will be the first to comment that he is fake.
Prophecy as it is, is for we God's beloved to take heed of the step we should take.
When you heard of the Obama healthcare service, your first impression is that it is for them to give the mark of the devil; why, because Jesus prophesied it and it is meant for us to take caution.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:

What is this one saying??
He is talking stupid trash
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Lols. Tb joshua scammer, u can't predict anyting. All ur predictions videos r old videos doctored to look like new ones with old date tags. U couldn't predict a building collapse in your backyard, na plane wey crash for far away russia u wan predict. Pheww rubbish oniranu
Did paul predict how he is going to die?
If anything is to happen, it is God's will to tell us.
While Jesus was praying and his disciples sleeping, he never clearly stated to them that he is going to be away from them that night.
How stupid you are, the church is meant to be in one body which is Jesus christ here you are say things based on your own bigotry
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lusifa:
he has never prophesied good in his life
When he prophesied to a woman with overdue labour that she would deliver a boy, is that a bad prophesy?
When he prophesied of the Boston's blast so as for believers to beware of impending doom, is that bad?
When Jesus told his disciples to watch and pray so as to avoid falling into temptation, what have you to say?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by RegalD(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
all4naija:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can do the same thing. There will be a car crash involving people in Nigeria. Please, be careful and pray for God intervention and don't forget to donate huge sum of money to help my church.. Bwahaha...
Can you predict when next a member of your family will die?
It is so sure that I can predict that your life is heading for impending doom.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by batuns247yahoo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Its only the spiritual minded people will understand things of the spirit, when the prophet speak the wise listen.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by batuns247yahoo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Many perished for lack of knowledge. I pray there mind of understanding be open
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ogadtop(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
frankman365:
And the plane still crashed!
Why couldn't he stop it from crashing?

did u read this part of his prophesy " he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by seunayantokun(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
oteneaaron:
SMH ....and the Gullible ones will swallow this hook..line...and sinker..... #Christianity is sadly loosing its appeal....... #Christendom--- Her days are numbered.

Those who had said Christianity's days were numbered didn't imagine they would as a result be victims of their wicked imagination.
Therefore, be careful, I warn you.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by MichaelDee: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
TopHand:
yeye dey smell, do not think we have forgotten, you predicted GEJ will win the presidential election and PMB won oya return the money Goodluck give you Barawo
U b mumu wen did he predicted that GEJ will win the election and were u there wen he took monie from him. Ur comment is baseless so talk something else.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by chrisantus52(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
you are a 419
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by fjjc(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sorry to say,why is it that this pastor predict something evil not a scientific discovery?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by paycash: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
When it comes to prophecy T B Joshua is good enough.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ithee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

No vex my nigga, na the idiot wey you quote I wan follow body quote

No harm meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Totfulguy: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released another controversial YouTube clip, claiming he predicted the tragic Russian plane crash in Egypt well over one year ago.

On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia.

"It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighbouring
region," he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared.

On Saturday 31st October 2015, a Russian jet tragically crashed while flying across the Sinai peninsula in Egypt en-route to St Petersburg, killing all 224 on board.

"We pray for all those involved in this tragic incident, that God would comfort and strengthen them in this difficult time," the clip on the YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ concluded.

Watch the video below and let's know what you think about that.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/i-predicted-crash-of-russian-plane-tb.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7PFiT5yXo

lalasticlala

He is a CLUELESS after-the-fact prophet...with a wild sense of guessing. Okay I predict a mass shooting in America (God forbid) So if it happens, does that make me a prophet I predict the death of senior politician in Nigeria...(is it not to be expected? Especially with all their unholy loots) Abeg gullible Nigerians begin to follow Prophet Totfulguy. I feel sorry for people who are irredeemably configured to be permanently deceived!
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ZITRAN: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
If I was the president I would have ordered this fraud ,cannibal's best friend called TB Joshua locked up
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
RegalD:

Can you predict when next a member of your family will die?
It is so sure that I can predict that your life is heading for impending doom.
You can't predict any sh*t! That man is using you, you dumb f**K! angry
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by M17CXi: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
To anyOne who says HIS vision are inevitable when GOD show him, should pls be realistic and consider when he T.B Joshua said

"people should be careful" bla bla bla about a crash / russia / this /that plane!

The word CAREFUL there what does he mean with that?
Who is he telling to be careful?
Because now some of you we be saying the visions are inevitable!

Rubbish!

Anyway good news, we are all going to DIE, and that's the best part so we can meet with the creator to tell him how we choose to deceive people with HIS name
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by opribo(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2015
The Russian president is getting himself uncessarily involved in businesses that don't concern him in Ukraine, Syria etc and by so doing he is putting his country in harms way, he needs to mind his business. I'm convinced this plane crash is not unconnected with terrorist action.

As for the man claiming to have predicted it I can't listen to him let him predict the outcome of the court case involving the killing of over at 100 souls in his collapsed building.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.