Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus (1752 Views)

Did the Female Hawker Do Anything Wrong? See Controversial Video / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by TELLHIT(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Really want to know and believe your answers can clear the mind of many people... Because even when some people say its wrong, others go ahead to name their children JESUS.. Well am not to comfortable with it tho.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by mrhipup(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Lemme consult the elders
will b right back
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by yanabasee(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2015
Why not try naming the Child "SATAN".... That will be awesome! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by jessejagga(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2015
nothing wrong with it just naija mentality, ppl name their children Emmanuel nah. apart from the real name is Yeshua

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by delishpot: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2015
No. There are people named Jesus even today
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Nicolars(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Its a wrong thing to dobased on my ideology

Those who worship sango dnt name their children sango

Those who worship ifa don't name their children ifa.. Instead its faleye,fapohunda

That's also hw it is... Y not name ur son God...

And if u talk of emmanuel, emmanuel has a divine meaning- God is with us. So you can name ur child that. Simplifying God is with you

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Nicolars(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by TELLHIT(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Nicolars:
Its a wrong thing to dobased on my ideology

Those who worship sango dnt name their children sango

Those who worship ifa don't name their children ifa.. Instead its faleye,fapohunda

That's also hw it is... Y not name ur son God...

And if u talk of emmanuel, emmanuel has a divine meaning- God is with us. So you can name ur child that. Simplifying God is with you
remember local dieties are different from God... They are evil
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Khd95(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Then u go hear names like:
#jesus adetunji #chukudeli jesus #ubong jesus #ishola jesus #wtf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Omotayor123(f): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Ask your Pastor undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by ValerianSteel(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Jesus is a name like any other.It is naming the child Christ that speaks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by TELLHIT(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Ask your Pastor undecided
undecided sad
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Cutehector(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Suposin u name d child Jesus and he starts misbehaving... Doin all sorts of bad things...

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
There is nothing wrong..

My name is Jésùs (Pronounced HeySus in Spanish and Latin)
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Fernandowski(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
I know of Jesus navas and Juan Jesus....they are both soccer players...there is nothing wrong there

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by IamLEGEND1: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Jesus Navas
Jorge Jesus
etc

no be people name be that? go ask their papa if na sin them commit.

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by TELLHIT(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Suposin u name d child Jesus and he starts misbehaving... Doin all sorts of bad things...
abi ooo
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Nicolars(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
TELLHIT:
I neva said dey were good
Am using dat as an example
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Nicolars(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Jesus is a name like any other.It is naming the child Christ that speaks otherwise.
Jesus is also a devine name.
We suld honour it
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by TELLHIT(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nicolars:
Jesus is also a devine name. We suld honour it
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by GMan650(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Comot dere, Jesus' name isn't like any other name. Do you know the amount of power embedded in that name alone? We pray in that name, we believe in that name and have hope in that name. I love that name
[img][/img]

Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by sarmiie(m): 4:37am On Nov 02, 2015
Mexicans do it all the time...
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by darkskingoddess(f): 4:54am On Nov 02, 2015
sarmiie:
Mexicans do it all the time...

LOL grin accurate!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by beautifullll1(f): 5:17am On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:

They said it is a name ABOVE every other name and you're saying?
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by PastorandMentor(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Children are named according to their destiny and purpose and not by circumstances. There is nothing wrong naming your child Jesus if really you are led and sure God wants it. I have a friend by name Jesus. When he first told me his name, I thought he was joking since he knew I was a minister.I later got to find out that was his name from birth. So, nothing wrong. Be sure to train him in the way and fear of the lord. You won't love to have a son who bears Jesus and steals! God forbid.
TELLHIT post=3 9568045:
Really want to know and believ your answers can clear the mind of many people... Because even when some people say its wrong, others go ahead to name their children JESUS.. Well am not to comfortable with it tho.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by ValerianSteel(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2015
beautifullll1:

They said it is a name ABOVE every other name and you're saying?
Who are the they??

Jesus is a name,it is the fact that he is the Christ,the messiah that makes the name an important and powerful name in Christianity.

Did the bible not also say his name is Emmanuel?Don't people name their kids Emmanuel?

Jesus in Hebrew means "God saves",Emmanuel means "God with us".
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by jmoore(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2015
There were many Jesus before the main Jesus was born.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by ronaldbecky(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2015
jessejagga:
nothing wrong with it just naija mentality, ppl name their children Emmanuel nah. apart from the real name is Yeshua
lolz, yeah u said it all.. naija mentality
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by ronaldbecky(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lolz... naija philosopy
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by Davidson267(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2015
mehn this is strong thing
Re: Is Anything Wrong Naming A Child Jesus by neocortex: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
TELLHIT:

Your mentality is one of the reason why africa is struggling
with development.
Jewish Idol = supreme
African Idols = evil
SMH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Yabaleft Escapee / You Will Be Minding Your Business And Someone Will Just Make You Fall In Love / Renmoney Cash Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.