Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (56309 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunterTim:
Punky,Fall Short Of Just #5,Would A Big **** Compensate...

I think it should..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by NickMark1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Eliba:
I get attracted if he is a God-fearing type, loving, patient, understanding and a caring type in cash and otherwise cheesy
u deserve a rose flower 4 dis!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=16pt]WHY ARE LADIES HIDING THE RICH FACTOR BECAUSE IN NIGERIA,MOST LADIES RANK THIS TOP BEFORE ALL THESE CUTE,INTELLIGENT BLA BLA BLA TALKS.[/size]

Read through all the comments of ladies and none mentioned the fact that they want rich guys...Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Dial their numbers, and your pocket shall never remain the same again

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dahaz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
angelofurlife:
kiss
I work as a security man in nnpc and i also have all other qualities you mentioned. will you marry me?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" nice try play-boy! wink
hahaha, why you da call play boy na, i tell you say i da play... Meanwhile, on a more serious note, i have been thinking of hitting the gym, do u think tha karate would do me any gud
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Hamatrony(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
cutemaria:
That's great but the Godly part could have made it perfect.

Av u met a prefect guy eva sinc u cam 2 earth....except u ar prefect oO, som ladies wil tel u "Afta my 3 dayz prayer n fastin, I met God on d last day"....Marry Him ooO cos He's d only Perfect even Jesus Christ Himsef isn't Perfect (don't ask me how plz) cos itz a long story grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=16pt]WHY ARE LADIES HIDING THE RICH FACTOR BECAUSE IN NIGERIA,MOST LADIES RANK THIS TOP BEFORE ALL THESE CUTE,INTELLIGENT BLA BLA BLA TALKS.[/size]

Read through all the comments of ladies and none mentioned the fact that they want rich guys...Hypocrisy of the highest order.
What most Nigerian girls care about is money.

Forget about the deceptive attitudes they displace here.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Keketu:
this one he will marry at 57year old

this one, you will marry at 36 year old

this one marry at 37 year old

You got me laughing till I saw tears dripping down my eyes. Nairalanders are weird beings..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oya take notes o grin

1. Height alwayssss works, in fact I'm already sweating grin But you don't neeed height sha don't be too short and have some other things going for u.
2. Humour. If ur not funny at least laugh at my jokes I go manage u
3. Very kind. Like overly kind. Not that they show it but on the inside sha. An extremely good heart.
4. Smart. Nuff said
5. A good manipulator. Don't ask me to explain cry

1 Like

mikron:
These girls can lie, so nobody mentioned money, as if that is not a criteria they look out for b4 going out with a guy. Na God go judge una
FTFY : criterion !
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Ramos16(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I think I've found out already...embarassed
and whats your verdict on my intelligence quotient miss?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Okk good night all. To d guys, make a lot of money and u will see lots of women byeee. grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by fran6co(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
His Smile...wink
His Brains...of course! *this should actually come first*
His great sense of Humor..."grin"
His playfulness...*I'm a dog* cry still Love hide and seek games!

his Wits..tongue *He has to be strong* Like really strong...lipsrsealed

Ps...I really do not care about His looks..wink i could date someone that looks like a GORILLA, It's all About chemistry..."grin"
am sure u are nt serious abt the gorilla stuff
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by fyneboi79(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
No wonder I. Am hot with d ladies grin They all want my qualities.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I Play like a dog..."grin"
there's A Huge difference...cool
Dey no teach am Simile for school ni..
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Kkjam(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
Answer......
Money
Money Money
Money and
Money. (especially in Africa)
ok
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

hahaha, why you da call play boy na, i tell you say i da play... Meanwhile, on a more serious note, i have been thinking of hitting the gym, do u think tha karate would do me any gud
Uhm...of course it would..."grin" it's more like Aerobics...Another means of exercise..I'm sure you'd love it! wink

PS...You don't gym? shocked Are U even Human? how do U cope? cry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Swissheart:
....lol...I don't want the guy to bite me...would have said it looks like a canoe
LOL.

And you have not said it now, abi?
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good night all. Make a lot of money to get lots of women byeee.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Misterpaul(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
queencandace:
looks
intelligence
trustworthy
ambitious in a good way
you must be a Chelsea fan... lol
Babe, I meet all these your criteria. It is me you are definitely looking for.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:

Dey no teach am Simile for school ni..
Ask Am o! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
fran6co:
am sure u are nt serious abt the gorilla stuff
I'm like DEAD serious...cry
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by angelofurlife: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
dahaz:

I work as a security man in nnpc and i also have all other qualities you mentioned. will you marry me?
I would have loved to, but that your job discouraged me. Please take heart grin
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by fran6co(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm like DEAD serious...cry
its OK. wish you luck
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by dahaz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
angelofurlife:
I would have loved to, but that your job discouraged me. Please take heart grin
but you can still be proud to tell your siblings i work in nnpc no big deal
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ramos16:

bros am just chilling and looking at all these girls yarning dust, no money no fine boy, galz scamming since buhari smiley

Me for like am if wetin dem dey talk na true oo, but I know them better to believe that.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
dat shows wats on d mind f women. Its nt bout d money.

I just pray and hope so

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by fyneboi79(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
NickMark1:
na u sabi oooo undecidedna u sabi oooo
my friend will u go to joke section!!
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by faith551(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kingsasian:
bros, be not deceived. Let them keep on lying.

Am seriously watching them
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by awesome11(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Appearance Odorless breath Good manners His brain Lastly, sense of humor!
If as a man, you have those things, abeg befriend me!
Ehn ehn... Today is your lucky day then. PM me ASAP.. Finally, my mama no go wahala for this wife matter again.
Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by QueenHeart(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Show me money,give me money,send me money,my brother I say give me d money

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
NickMark1:
u deserve a rose flower 4 dis!
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.