Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,207 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook (1411 Views)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Which Would You Prefare: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook

The high rate of infidelity in marriages in the society today has been one of the major topics trending the social medias, and the solution to curb or stop it seems to be inexistence, which has now result to singles both the male and female gender looking for traits that they feel and know for certain; they can tolorate for a long period of time, and this has given birth to CHOICES.

CHOICES
These are the physical features or traits in which a person shows more interest in in the opposite sex and he or she is ready to put up with at any given time, from the physical to emotional character.

Some men has stated online and offline that they would prefare this to that, some a banging body will do, while others a woman that can take charge of the home front is all they desire, and the list goes on and on.

Now which would you prefare

A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook ?
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by HungerBAD: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
As a Degree holder in Hunger.

I am in a good Position to answer your question, so i will prefer the one who knows how to cook. Then after eating, i will send her away for cheating on me.

But, food first.

6 Likes

Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Faithful wife dat can't cook please

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by RoyalBlak007: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
I'll Pass undecided
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Nicolars(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Faithful wyf dat can't cook

I prefer to eat a whole bag of salt wen she pours it inside eba dan to start suspecting my wyf everytym she holds her fone to login on nairaland
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Zambux(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ooooopssss.....
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by DY20: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hands for a faithful wife that can't cook... But these days, the odd that a wife that know how to cook and will remain unfaithful is very low...
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by sissylucy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Zambux:
Ooooopssss.....

mumu....z dat d only tin u can drop
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Adaugo01(f): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Nicolars:
I prefer to eat a whole bag of salt wen she pours it inside eba dan to start suspecting my wyf everytym she holds her fone to login on nairaland
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by madmadu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
y nt d both of dem? I cnt joke wit ma belle o... and while dat one is going around cheating, I can nw focus on d faithful one. Everybody wins in d end

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Zambux(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
sissylucy:

mumu....z dat d only tin u can drop

Onye ara
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
As a Degree holder in Hunger.

I am in a good Position to answer your question, so i will prefer the one who knows how to cook. Then after eating, i will send her away for cheating on me.

But, food first.

Kikiki Lol grin seriously, you will send her packing and then what ? You'll go hungry the next day :\
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Faithful wife dat can't cook please

Okay, my thought also,, believing i could teach her how to cook after the wedding but what if she later becomes unfaithful sad ?
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Adebowhales(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
I dey sell knife o0, jux incase.
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Hardetutu01(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
None of d two
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by maryam6(f): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
For those guys choosing d unfaithful gud cook, i bet after discovering she has infected u with Hiv or stds u will still enjoy her meals grin
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Cutehector(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
shumuel:

Okay, my thought also,, believing i could teach her how to cook after the wedding but what if she later becomes unfaithful sad ?
the two words dat make a man stagnant in life is "what if".

Percentage of unfaithful wives is far less dan percentage of unfaithful men..
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by NICOGRAVITY: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and mastered, while cheating is an act that can kill the person cheating and the spouse.
Hence, it's better to marry a faithful wife, and encourage her to acquire cooking skills. Cheating is like tatoo, easy to imprint, but might take a lifetime and indelible in you.
A cheating wife is like having two left legs, you always have to buy two pairs of shoes to get a pair.

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Juxtified(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
When faced with 2 evils, I usually just walk away from both.

1 Like

Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Dojupyo(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Those are two wrong options...
I would prefer the Faithful woman who can't cook..
That she can't cook today, doesn't mean she can't learn it..
What the hell am I doing with an Unfaithful woman?
If I were a Man, I will go for the faithful..
An unfaithful woman can lead her husband to untimely death...

Btw. Thank God for today as I celebrate the anniversary for the reason why I was born..
God bless November Stars

3 Likes

Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nicolars:

angry have heard a lot of men say the same thing, only for them to start keeping side chicks because their wives can't cook, and even the ones that tried to manage, their mothers came with a girl from the villages to cook for their sons.

Cooking is very important in a marriage but unfaithfulness ? Sigh... sad
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by MsBliss(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Simple.......marry the faithful one and then teach her how to cook. Cooking is a skill and can be learned for a price unlike cheating.

Charlie, I must tell you,if your wife is cheating ,then your life is hanging on a barb wire
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Agunnewi: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
I 'll go for the later, that is, a faithful wife that CAN'T cook.

If worst comes to the worst, i will enter kitchen myself.
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
the two words dat make a man stagnant in life is "what if".

Percentage of unfaithful wives is far less dan percentage of unfaithful men..

hmm... You have a point there
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Donald3d(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
The question here is can u cook,if u can teach the faithful wife how to cook,trust me its better to have a faithful wife even if she can cook,she will gladly learn since she is patient and loving enough to be faithful
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
madmadu:
y nt d both of dem? I cnt joke wit ma belle o... and while dat one is going around cheating, I can nw focus on d faithful one. Everybody wins in d end

Lol grin you'll have to choose one angry
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by Nicolars(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
shumuel:

angry have heard a lot of men say the same thing, only for them to start keeping side chicks because their wives can't cook, and even the ones that tried to manage, their mothers came with a girl from the villages to cook for their sons.

Cooking is very important in a marriage but unfaithfulness ? Sigh... sad
U'r wrong nigga... My mum taught me how to cook

And I won't tell any1 she can't cook cus b4 I married her I go don taste her food na

And it will even be more romantic wen I start teaching her to cook

She will love me more and chase away oda side guys
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Donald3d:
The question here is can u cook,if u can teach the faithful wife how to cook,trust me its better to have a faithful wife even if she can cook,she will gladly learn since she is patient and loving enough to be faithful

am a good cook, but there is nothing compaired to that of a dish made by a female/woman
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by SirAweezy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by SirAweezy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rather remain single ....and stay glue with CD.... and fly with all the birds in the sky wink.... (even if i have all the cooks in the world my wife will still cook once in a while) answer to the question none's good).
Re: A Faithful Wife That Can't Cook Or An Unfaithful Good Cook by shumuel(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
maryam6:
For those guys choosing d unfaithful gud cook, i bet after discovering she has infected u with Hiv or stds u will still enjoy her meals grin

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On What To Do With Her / The Problem Of Inter-ethnic Marriage. / You Won't Believe Where This Girl Decided To Take Her Christmas Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.