Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice (30569 Views)

Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by danbrowndmf(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

no job to my name?
at your age, i was already independent. you are here on NL hanging on the hem of the underskirt of the loose women - hoping to get money transfer control number from them.

have you ever wondered the reason you were dumped on your granny's lap? it was because none of your parents was responsible enough to take care of their mistake.

the spërm cells that made you should have been shot into your mother's anäl cavity. you are a failure & if care isn't taken, the kids you would raise would be the same.

better go & start driving keke napep instead of addressing people big enough to solve the poverty cycle that has plagued your family tree since 1876.

prepübescent bästard, ordinary JAMB he cannot pass!
Ordinary jamb he cannot pass grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by TV01(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bukatyne - in the event that you may have innocently missed a mention.,

You posted an entry which both slandered and mis-ascribed things to me. I was so taken aback I had to first give you the benefit of the doubt and query if it was really aimed at me, or that you even wrote it?

An unmitigated diatribe claiming inter alia; that I encourage men to cheat on, and mistreat their wives, that men are superior to women, that I teach women should unilaterally be “trained” how to make their marriages work, and I teach people – especially women – to stay in shitty marriages just to stem divorce. I still find it hard to believe recounting it.

It’s now been two days and you’ve pointedly refused to respond after pointedly insisting it was specifically aimed at me. I am happy to engage anyone, and on most any terms – regardless of what I think about them. I don’t even mind a bit of sledging, as long as there is content and something on which to chew.

And so I have no problem engaging you, despite seriously wondering about you? You are mostly humourless, lack a sense of irony, you love injecting vitriol into discussions, and have no problem being wilfully deceitful - not to mention your poor comprehension and reasoning skills and how poorly read you appear to be..

Add to that you are proving to be both a coward and a weasel – not that I wouldn't have placed good money on that anyway, but it’s good you make it self-evident.

If you had the brass to make the allegations against me and pointedly declare it for emphasis, your own actions demand that you respond. And respond with proof.

Failing that, I expect an unqualified apology for that sour and spiteful attempt to slander me, undo a lot of the work I do here, and, of primary concern and most damagingly, mislead people.

It even presents you with your first genuine opportunity to prove me wrong – I also have you down as inordinately proud, devoid of humility, vulgar and utterly classless.

TV

...if anyone would like to throw in their two cents, i.e. our resident post trawling forensic experts, skirt chasers or other sundry activists, please feel free - rest assured, I have more than enough coal...

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
freshvine:

Freecocoa my lovely daughter kedu? You see, you could be the age of my second daughter.
Dude Buzz off, stop mentioning me, I couldn't care less about you or whatever concerns you.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freshvine(f): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Dude Buzz off, stop mentioning me, I couldn't care less about you or whatever concerns you.

Abasi Mbok!

Dude?
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Sweetheart, please remind me again how to download from YouTube. thnx
Hi ,replace https://m. On the link of what you want to download with ss, so you have ssyoutube......'what you are downloading' and click enter, you'll sêe "save from net" click on it, you'll see option of the file format, choose the one you want, (3gp, mp4 etc ) and enter, you are good to go.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been consistent online in a while, somehow skipped your quote while previously checking my mentions, pardon me.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Gboliwe: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Tenkiu very much.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Tenkiu very much.
You are welikom.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Kimoni: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Tenkiu very much.

grin grin grin Gboliwe, I will not allow her to teash you again o, kilode gaan sef angry inscribe it on your palms or thighs if you have to tongue
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by pickabeau1: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Hi ,replace https://m. On the link of what you want to download with ss, so you have ssyoutube......'what you are downloading' and click enter, you'll sêe "save from net" click on it, you'll see option of the file format, choose the one you want, (3gp, mp4 etc ) and enter, you are good to go.

Sorry for the late reply, haven't been consistent online in a while, somehow skipped your quote while previously checking my mentions, pardon me.
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Gboliwe: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin Gboliwe, I will not allow her to teash you again o, kilode gaan sef angry inscribe it on your palms or thighs if you have to tongue

After tiffing the procedure tongue see your teeth
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Onegai(f): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Y'all still fighting? Oya stop, hammer time! It's nah birthday whoop whoop grin
Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onegai:
Happy birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onegai:
Happy born day, many happy returns and please I want cake o.smiley

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by bellong: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onegai:

Happy birthday..

May you live many more years in fulfillment and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by babygirlfl: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Onegai:

Happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by BluStreak(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
queenfav:
I left the ministry of justice last month after the completion of my NYSC.As for the trust issues thing,my cases got to me emotionally for a while.I was always imagining how uncertain marriage is.I just had to learn to forget about my clients and the entire mediation session at the close of work.If I choose to relect on most cases for too long,I no go even marry sef!To be honest,in a day I can get all sorts of cases that will just make you ask "why bother getting married,if this is how it may end?"From domestic violence, infidelity,custody issues and other nasty cases.Fortunately,I used it as a learning ground for myself,since I was opportuned to know the mistakes most of the couples made.It taught me a lot about what makes a good marriage.That it requires patience,constant forgiveness, hardwork,commitment and true partnership in all areas of your lives .I can say I don't have trust issues with my fiance for now,however nothing he does in future can shock me!That's why I keep praying for the ability for us to stay truly committed and respect each other's feelings.

God bless your union woman. You have spoken as someone with so much wisdom. Events in our lives should teach us to be better people an not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

4 Ways To Earn Respect From People / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / My Younger Brother Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.