Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. (1860 Views)

My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / A Woman Scorned (i Wanna Kill Someone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 12:58am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naija women don't exhibit these characteristics.
All they want to do is EAT.

Rofl. . . . . .U are wrong for that grin grin grin grin
n not always true tongue
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:03am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Rofl. . . . . .U are wrong for that grin grin grin grin
n not always true tongue

So u believe Naija women stare into a man's eyes and rub their thighs unwittingly or knowingly?
That's a classic hogwash.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:06am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

So u believe Naija women stare into a man's eyes and [b]rub their thighs unwittingly or knowingly?[/b]That's a classic hogwash.

Dont know abt that but most of us [naija women] do look into our lover's eye . . .dnt know abt stare undecided but most of what the poster wrote is kinda true.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:08am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Dont know abt that but most of us [naija women] do look into our lover's eye . . .dnt know abt stare undecided but most of what the poster wrote is kinda true.

Phbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:11am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Phbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!

grin cheesy grin
lol. . . . .atleast we have a way of showing that we are into u, most men are never open abt their feelings tongue
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:16am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

grin cheesy grin
lol. . . . .atleast we have a way of showing that we are into u, most men are never open abt their feelings tongue

How? What ways?
By expecting a man to take you to West End and burn his credit card?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Oxone(m): 1:17am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naija women don't exhibit these characteristics.
All they want to do is EAT.

rotflmao

make una dey careful o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:24am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

How? What ways?
By expecting a man to take you to West End and burn his credit card?

Who did wayo for u? tongue
I dont know what experience u've had but i dont think any girl wud want to prove she is into u by tellin u to take her shopping undecided

If i am into a guy I wil laugh at every joke he makes even if it’s a crappy one.
I will be blushing when I see him . . . . .etc wink
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:30am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Who did wayo for u? tongue
I dont know what experience u've had but i dont think any girl wud want to prove she is into u by tellin u to take her shopping undecided

Wayo for me?? Not a chance!!!
Just saying in the grand scheme of things that cash is the ultimate schitzo with Naija women.
Forget the stares, thighs rubbing or nipples puckering. . . . . .

If i am into a guy I wil laugh at every joke he makes even if it’s a crappy one.
I will be blushing when I see him . . . . .etc wink

Blushing? I am sure Stephen and your other e-boy/fs cannot see you blush.
So how does he read your body language that you are into him?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Oxone(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:36am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wayo for me?? Not a chance!!!
Just saying in the grand scheme of things that cash is the ultimate schitzo with Naija women.
Forget the stares, thighs rubbing or nipples puckering. . . . . .

Not all naija women date guys for money . . . if she has her own tongue
But if married then that is a different case cool

Blushing? I am sure Stephen and your other e-boy/fs cannot see you blush.
So how does he read your body language that you are into him?

grin cheesy grin
Sharap dia . . . . . who is talking abt e-bfs . . . . . . pffssssssssssss
I am talking real life here, my friend wink
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:41am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Not all naija women date guys for money . . . if she has her own tongue
But if married then that is a different case cool

Would u date your Dad's mechanic or the meat-seller in Tejuosho market?

grin cheesy grin
Sharap dia . . . . . who is talking abt e-bfs . . . . . . pffssssssssssss
I am talking real life here, my friend wink

Real life huh?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:43am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Would u date your Dad's mechanic or the meat-seller in Tejuosho market?

Nope. . . . .i'll rather have some1 who is on the same wave-length with me
i dont wanna be the one wearing the trouser in my relationshp.

Real life huh?

yelz cheesy
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:48am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Nope. . . . .i'll rather have some1 who is on the same wave-length with me
i dont wanna be the one wearing the trouser in my relationship.

See me thinking money was no object.
Naija women?? Fiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:50am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

See me thinking money was no object.
Naija women?? Fiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL . . . . . how is money an object in what i just said?
They are some mechanics n meat sellers that are richer than graduates in naija today . . . n u know it cool
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Sauron1: 1:52am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

LOL . . . . . how is money an object in what i just said?
They are some mechanics n meat sellers that are richer than graduates in naija today . . . n u know it cool

Show me one.
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:53am On May 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Show me one.

we dont know same ppl. . . . so cant show u one besides all the meat sellers i know in uk r mostly asians tongue
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 1:57am On May 11, 2009
Besides lots of naija men marry for money too . . . . so u guys dont have a say seriously
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Oxone(m): 2:00am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Besides lots of naija men marry for money too . . . . so u guys dont have a say seriously

says who? angry angry angry angry
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by tope5000: 2:03am On May 11, 2009
Oxone:

says who? angry angry angry angry

Frown all u want . . . . . i am speaking the truth cheesy
U want o tell me men dont marry senators, governors or president daughters just for money n connections . . . abi u think its true love?
Re: You Wanna Kill Her Softly?strum Her Pain Like A Gladiator. by Oxone(m): 2:09am On May 11, 2009
tope5000:

Frown all u want . . . . . i am speaking the truth cheesy
U want o tell me men dont marry senators, governors or president daughters just for money n connections . . . abi u think its true love?

well it happens but girls marry more for money than guys

say hello to a gal & the next thing she's weighing your pocket & most will tell you "na love we go chop"

thats y all the rich kids who treats gals lyk dirts still have plenty of them flocking around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Get Down With Him/her On Vals Day? / How Can You Explain Your Boyfriend That You Will Not Marry Him, Without Hurting / Dis Life Is So Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.