Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! (1152 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Fiance Wants Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Abuchindugba(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Hi guyz,
I think I should go straight to the point. We have been dating for over 3years now n agreed to settle down soon after her school. There was a time a had an affair with a girl i tosted some years back. The girl come dy bring body for me after idon't have interest in her anymore. So as a sharp guy na, i had s**x with her. My fiance find out n asked me, I had no choice than to admit to it. She forgave me quite alright but ever since our relationship is no longer the way it use to be. Each time we had little misunderstanding, she is always has this insecurity that I will leave her for someone else, that she know I have someone elsewhere who I want to marry. There was even a time a lady called her to tell her that she's engaged to me n that my fiance should leave me alone n that worsened the whole matter. She doesn't trust me anymore, she gets angry at any little thing, she nags a lot, in fact I got tired with the whole relationship n wanted to let go n start another relationship but the love I have for her is too strong. I have assured her that she's the only one for me n the one I want to marry. Now me n my fiance don't speak to each other anymore n she's staying with me. She goes out n come back late at night. She doesn't regard me anymore. Please advise what should I do? Should I quit or continue with the relationship? Thanks guys
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2015
Show her this post of course
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by DiegoNakel(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2015
You telling her about the illicit affair was your number one mistake. Girls like it when you feed them with lies instead of the plain truth !!!

7 Likes

Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by jeffizy(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2015
Trust once broken, is hard to regain.

What you should do is try your best to build up the trust she reposed in you before you traded it for a passing itch.

Besides, a man that walks along the shadows is the first to be accused of stealing. I hope u understand that adage. tongue Clean up your ways.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2015
There is no point being together if trust is already broken..there is no point holding on when u barely talk to each other and seeing each other when u live together in one roof...it's like ur sleeping with a stranger & it's like a hell when u feel u being ignored & same with her...
Why not give urselves a break? Let the time heal u both & if ur both for each other, ur path will intertwine soon cool

1 Like

Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Johnnoah1st: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by BerryScott(f): 12:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Trust is like paper, when roughened can never be straight.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by danduchi(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2015
Go call police
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 03, 2015
DiegoNakel:
You telling her about the illicit affair was your number one mistake. Girls like it when you feed them with lies instead of the plain truth !!!
na ur type dey deceive gals. I have taken note of u
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by utenwuson: 2:40am On Nov 03, 2015
assuming u lied 2 her about not sleeping wt ur other bae u wouldn't be in ds mess! she stil luvs u dts y she stil under dsame roof wt u! what u need do is put up a drama! calls gurl frequently in her presence, talk love n all romantic stuff, then try telin her Uv got diff gurls but u. choose 2 b wt her cos u loved her! jst try but hey' next tym learn 2 lie to. ur woman!
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by donholy28(m): 3:26am On Nov 03, 2015
DiegoNakel:
Guy one bottle of orijin 4 u...na d mumu op go confess like small pikin
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Op permit me to call yu a big stewpeed fool for calling urself smart for sleeping with a lady!ok,tell me wat has dah smartness of urz brought yu?? Rubbish!!

Bck to the advice yu asked for,ur relationship lacks trust and I think u both already know dat,there are some things love can't undo,the fact ur love for her is strong can't make her trust yu again....sit her down and u both should decide on the next step to take concerning the relationship.
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by boboLIL(m): 3:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Wise. People don't trust twice.... "She was. Married to the game buh. U broke the vow"..... Instead of. Satisfying her u satisfy ur dik... Oga. Free her....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by naijaboiy: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2015
utenwuson:
assuming u lied 2 her about not sleeping wt ur other bae u wouldn't be in ds mess! [size=18pt]she stil luvs u dts y she stil under dsame roof wt u![/size] what u need do is put up a drama! calls gurl frequently in her presence, talk love n all romantic stuff, then try telin her Uv got diff gurls but u. choose 2 b wt her cos u loved her! jst try but hey' next tym learn 2 lie to. ur woman!
Na lie!

It's because she cannot afford her own house yet and she has not seen another man that she can go and live with,when she finds that man she will pack out. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by naijaboiy: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Op i'm sure she's playing some revenge games on you. grin
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by stano2(m): 5:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Eh ya
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2015
I applaud ur sharpness when the other girl presented herself before you.....

but you come fall my hand when you tell ur babe about everything wey happen... Feed her lies goddamit!!!!

You think honesty will get u anywhere in a relationship? just lie,then go back home and beg God for forgiveness.

#SharpGuyBut..
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by HomieQuan(m): 6:21am On Nov 03, 2015
ur past is hauntin u
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by Abuchindugba(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
My brother u maybe b right by saying am a fool but I told her d truth bcuz I don't wana loose her.. Besides it was d stupid girl I slept with told my fiance everything.
Re: I Think My Fiance Wants To Leave Me. Plz Help!!! by khristals(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2015
when the random chick offered her ass to you.. u didn't come to ask us for advice o cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Dis Couple Have A Problem And They Need Ur Coment And Sugestion / FACT: Six Biggest Mistakes Women Make In Bed / The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.