Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! (1148 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Dericman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
After series of relatinoship/heart brake and a lady finaly meet the man of her dreams the one who is ready to marry her, her very first regret will be "HOW I WISH HE WAS THE MAN WHO TOOK MY PRIDE" *virginity*. True or fales? Oya drop ur comment![b]After series of relatinoship/heart brake and a lady finaly meet the man of her dreams the one who is ready to marry her, her very first regret will be "HOW I WISH HE WAS THE MAN WHO TOOK MY PRIDE" *virginity*. True or fales? Oya drop ur comment!
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecidedundecided

*Sips kunu

Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by cruzita(f): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided fales or false?
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who regret like that?
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecidedundecided

*Sips kunu
nonsense..! Arrant nonsense
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by missingrib(f): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
what of the Mr right ?after meeting the Mrs right doesn't he regret not being a virginwho have not sin should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
nonsense..! Arrant nonsense

Prof. Wole Soyinka{As you talk nonsense e no do you, you come add am Arrant nonsense }
Chai, English good oooogringrin

Why e dey pain you..... Nawo, u be Mr. Right

You don chop abi ...
gringringrin

Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by youngtroll: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Who regret like that?

Interesting so what are the methods for regreting..... angry
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by skywalker240(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
d first lady jus answered ur question, so no need 4 me to comment.
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Dericman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
So long u understand what i mean...
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by GoldenJAT(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
that was generalisation at its Best!!
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by sinaj(f): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Prof. Wole Soyinka{As you talk nonsense e no do you, you come add am Arrant nonsense }
Chai, English good oooogringrin

Why e dey pain you..... Nawo, u be Mr. Right

You don chop abi ...
gringringrin
lwkmd! cheesy

Nice reply

Whu e pain make d person hug transformer
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Life they say is a matter of choice & we all are held responsible for our actions....So i see no reason why a girl will wish or think towards that direction of him being the first.
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
True talk.
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Dericman(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
sauceny:
Life they say is a matter of choice & we all are held responsible for our actions....So i see no reason why a girl will wish or think towards that direction of him being the first.
some does, only if they've not been shown what tru love realy is...
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by Dericman(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
skywalker240:
d first lady jus answered ur question, so no need 4 me to comment.
how do u min by she answerd d question? Well, to my understand abt wat the first lady posted. She's not an emotional type and d best name to qualify those kind of pple is a "player".
Re: The First "REGRET" A Lady Will Ever Have After Finding/meeting Her Mr Right! by skywalker240(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dericman:
how do u min by she answerd d question? Well, to my understand abt wat the first lady posted. She's not an emotional type and d best name to qualify those kind of pple is a "player".
She was passing the message...they dont,....they just happy @ last dem don enta man house dia freinds no go use dem talk again.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal / Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me / I'm In Love With My Inlaw, Please What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.