Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! (3291 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
See, make una help us judge oooo. . . .

My gf and I are both avid followers on NL!

You guys should know that, we are both irritated by peeps that come here seeking for silly relationship advise that should be an indoor thing! Hence, I should be called a hypocrite (it's allowed!)

Ok, Just few minutes ago we were having a light argument (or you can say, a heated discussion) concerning the above subject, and I jokingly threatened to come share it with you guys. I told her that she will get lots of bashing from you guys (hopefully sha! Make e no be me, una go bash. Hehehehehehe). I'm in a lighter mood now, and I feel like doing the unthinkable, by bringing the gist here! Hehehehehehehehehehe

Now the full body of the argument!

The lady in question loves reading people's chat, especially the guy she's dating. . . . . **pause** knowing that she's reading this makes me shy **covers face**. . . . . .
Back to the gist. . . . This habit of hers, has caused her 2 good relationships (babe, sorry I said that! Lol). Now she has started it, in this our new and young relationship! It's causing mild and small issues for now sha. And its tiring! Cuz, I'll have to be explaining and explaining things (una know how e dey go na). So, I decided to be clearing my chat history, ALWAYS! The last time she visited me, she had nothing to read. You can imagine how frustrating that was to her. She brought the gist up Just this afternoon and was complaining that my new "chats clearing habit" is giving her headache (abeg make una help me see headache oooo). This is when I got a little worked up and gave her a sermon on PRIVACY! I told her that if she's my wife and she's saying all these, I 'might' understand . . . . (ok ok ok... Before una go chop me raw ) I 'will' understand! But, for now, its just an intimate relationship with prospects (the last word, na make her mind sweet. Lol. I know say I be craze person!). And whether married or not, everyone needs their own privacy. She can't be reading my chats indiscriminately and without regards to my privacy! She might see family secrets, transactions and deals, she doesn't have the clearance level to see for now! Lol. She should respect my privacy! I went further to tell her that, reading texts and chats can never prevent heart breaks, (cuz I noticed that's her 1st reason cum motivation for prying into my privacy!). I Also told her that, she's prone to heart break the moment she decided to love/like anyone or be in a relationship of any kind (like the one wey I get with Chelsea Fc, that's tearing my passion and love for football apart! I've stopped seeing other football matches) Peeps, una no go believe say after this long sermon, mind you, na the short version I give una oooo, this chick no gree oooo! She said, that's who she is! Imagine! **thinking out loud** So she was born to read people's chat!!!! That's when I just resorted to locking my phone!

Abeg, I don tire to type! Nairalanders, what do you guys think?!!! Bashing is allowed and expected!

But, make I confess ooo. . . . e dey sweet when na only your side of the gist them go use judge matter oooo!!!!! I know she will be like. . . . Hah! Dave! You've twisted and turned the story! But I cross my heart! I didn't twist or turn the story! She can create a counter thread! Lol! No try am oooo!

Below is what she said when I told her I wanted to create this thread!

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bros, chei I support u cheesy
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mtcheeeeew... Two jobless people undecided
If una no get better thing do, you better quickly "give am one" tongue
But seriously I HATE insecure women. Why will a girl be checking my messages? Biitch there a word called PERSONAL angry

2 Likes

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by hob(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
We dey 4 ur back like Olumo rock

Privacy intrusion is illegal
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by gamaliel121(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Generally, bit-cheese like to read dia niggas text...its fuccking normaal....

Derz a way you can still do that chat thing sha....

Delete in between messages...(asin the things u texted or received that she may not like to see and leave the normal talk.)

Do it in a way that the convo rymes sha...lol

I don't know if u understand...

U have to be coded to make this work...if u perfect this shiit..my nigga...she will read and read and read and see nothing..

Btw....why do bit-cheese read dia niggas text??

I don't read my mamis text because I'll surly see something I don't like..even if it doesn't mean that something is up...

1 Like

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by iamsodium(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Broda
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
In as much as you have a right to your privacy, still if you dont have anything to hide, you guys can exchange phones anytime...... Lady involved, i hope you will be on this thread to comment o? Lets hear from you too! All the best in your relationship.
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by libertyfather(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
hob:
Cutehector:
Cutehector:
modelmike7:
In as much as you have a right to your privacy, still if you dont have anything to hide, you guys can exchange phones anytime...... Lady involved, i hope you will be on this thread to comment o? Lets hear from you too! All the best in your relationship.

By their comment you shall know them, awon oniranu
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by fejikudz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
undecided
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
libertyfather:

lol go and eat shitt

1 Like

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by donholy28(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dat ur babe get kolomental...dem no wan heartbreak yet dem go dey find heartbreak... but u sef get kolomental too
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
libertyfather:

...... Can i just know why you have to juxtaposed my comment with the ones you quoted pls? What is the basis for comparison? Why the insult on my honourable self? Coming back..............
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by misspicy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
well am somewhat guilty of this habit too,but with time i get bored and stop it until a guy gives me reason to doubt him...

inshort i have been saved a lot of relationship headaches by going thru his chats..eg that is when you will know if you are a side chick or main chick grin, if he has other girls on his radar....

note i can do this vice versa as i have nothing to hide...so oga Ade davedoz what do you have to hide by clearing your chat history

1 Like

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kilatima shayeyi si oh ko ye mi, ayetoto ayetoto aye male... Pampam... grin
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
all of una don craze finish
and why you typing like an imbecilé just bcoz ur babe could potentially see the thread.
stop being a wuss.

+ ur babe is cray-cray.... my advice: dump her and run while you still can.

coz na her type fit kidnap (adultnap) you and tie you up in her basement if you break up with her.

They are paranoid and extremely insecure, I guess she already told you that when she said that's just who she is.

*Drops mic*
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Maximillian1: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2015

M here on behalf of the nairaland space bookers association
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
well am somewhat guilty of this habit too,but with time i get bored and stop it until a guy gives me reason to doubt him...

inshort i have been saved a lot of relationship headaches by going thru his chats..eg that is when you will know if you are a side chick or main chick grin, if he has other girls on his radar....

note i can do this vice versa as i have nothing to hide...so oga Ade davedoz what do you have to hide by clearing your chat history

My dear, that's exactly what she says.... "It makes me know if I'm a side chic or if I'm a play thing or if I'm the main chic"
that's not a smart thing... Now my buttercup apart. Cuz my advise won't make sense to her right now.....
Misspicy, lemi advise you! Do you know status can change? Plans can change! Reasoning can change! Outlook to life and relationship can change! A rich man today might be a poor man tomorrow! And a poor man today can be a rich man tomorrow! A side chic today can be your wife tomorrow! I might be in another relationship or I might be jokingly/seriously saying something to a friend or I might be trying to have casual sex with another gal or she might even be the so called side chic , and she sees it, you know what happens from there, it kills the relationship! Neither you nor her can tell if this present relationship can end up in marriage or something better! But, she has already used her prying eyes to kill a relationship that might have potential in it. Then she leaves me and goes into the next relationship and the same thing happens. She ends it again. And the cycle continues! Don't you know That, the guy might change tomorrow, he might decide to grow up and make you his one and only. He can decide to stick with you! You are a far better quality than the gal that's a so called main chic. Or he ends the stupid relationships he's having and sticks with you! But you've ended it. See I no sabi explain abeg, just ask Annie Idibia!
This is what I believe in or what I think you ladies should adopt. If he says don't read ma chat, don't read it. Give him that privacy he seeks! But, focus on the signals he sends across! Does he treat you like a queen or a side chic? Is he a loving bf! Is he proud of you! How is his private (you too alone) and public (when others are there ) interactions with you. Do you feel loved? Focus on these things and forget things that will hurt you! And sometimes those things are not really a threat! But dey can cost you a relationship filled with potentials. that's all!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by misspicy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Davedoz:

My dear, that's exactly what she says.... "It makes me know if I'm a side chic or if I'm a play thing or if I'm the main chic"
that's not a smart thing... Now my buttercup apart. Cuz my advise won't make sense to her right now.....
Misspicy, lemi advise you! Do you know status can change? Plans can change! Reasoning can change! Outlook to life and relationship can change! A rich man today might be a poor man tomorrow! And a poor man today can be a rich man tomorrow! A side chic today can be your wife tomorrow! I might be in another relationship or I might be jokingly/seriously saying something to a friend or I might be trying to have casual sex with another gal or she might even be the so called side chic , and she sees it, you know what happens from there, it kills the relationship! Neither you nor her can tell if this present relationship can end up in marriage or something better! But there, she has already use her prying eyes to kill a relationship that might have potential in it. Then she leaves me and goes into the next relationship and the same thing happens. She ends it again. And the cycle continues! Don't you know That, the guy might change tomorrow, he might decide to grow up and make you his one and only. He can decide to stick with you! You are a far better quality than the gal that's a so called main chic. Or he ends the stupid relationships he's having and sticks with you! But you've ended it. See I no sabi explain abeg, just ask Annie Idibia!

yea i gat it buh i still stand on my point it lets us know where we stand in a relationship....eg i might be thinking am his all meanwhile am just a side kick,i use my brain sharperly n take a walk instead of cooking,cleaning and laundering his cloths when my guy has original plans for another babe...seriously if you all call it insecurity,imaturity or what have you...i call it smarting up...besides this theory has helped me alot of times eg when i caught my guy cheating,den he gives me a bull and dog story of how the girl came for him,den i discovered thru their chats that my so called boyfriend is spoiling me by calling me names with this babe,please who am i to believe......

guys are mean i tell you,we ladies just have to employ every trick to hold dem down...but tell your gf she is not a smart snoop and she still needs to learn how to kip detaila of previous relationships from her guy coz he is going to use it against her,eg you just did cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
all of una don craze finish
and why you typing like an imbecilé just bcoz ur babe could potentially see the thread.
stop being a wuss.

+ ur babe is cray-cray.... my advice: dump her and run while you still can.

coz na her type fit kidnap (adultnap) you and tie you up in her basement if you break up with her.

They are paranoid and extremely insecure, I guess she already told you that when she said that's just who she is.

*Drops mic*

My Nigga.... Your comments got me cracked up!
You seem like a guy that knows about jacking and all.....
So allow me to praise myself:
I'm not a wuss, the moment you see me, there is nothing wuss about it! I'm a full blooded JACK! Infact fellow jacks have awarded me Professorship! I've broken lots of guys from the shackles of chronic Wuss baggy! In fact, I was born a JACK! And now all I get is you're too arrogant and dey love me anyways! But in all my years of jacking, I've discovered that you can't be a Jack and a true wonderful sweet lover at the same time! Its impossible! Love is all about being a wuss! Its selfless, its sacrificial, it understands, its caring, its compassionate, it goes on and on! If you know all about Jacking then you'll know that you can't combine both! Now, I've been trying (even praying) so hard so I can be a soft mild considerate and sweet lover! I've been trying to let go of most part of my "Jacking-being"! That's why I sounded like one above! But I've not dropped jacking oooo! Atleast get the chic with the jacking, when she falls in love, then you lower your guard and reciprocate like a WUSS! I had to digress so much because I felt Insulted to be called a wuss when I'm a JACK LORD!

Every other person just ignore that long epistle! Its for IamLegend1 alone and the other "jacks" that read it!

IamLegend1, Back to the topic and other parts of your comment. . . . . Oga ma buttercup is not insecure at all! Neither is she paranoid! She is too dry to do something as exciting as locking me in the basement (cuz I will love that adventure!). . . . She is just a lady, that this method has "worked" for in 2 previous relationships, so she is just doing it again, t
o save herself from "whatever" misspicy called it! I understand her worry and tension but I don't permit it! And I've told her that I will stop explaining. But she is a sweet shy gal! That's why she has sworn never to comment! Shy shy gal!

And yea you're right.... I'm a diligent, smart, God fearing, gentle looking, CRAZY DUDE! She knows and she fell for me that way!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
gamaliel121:
Generally, bit-cheese like to read dia niggas text...its fuccking normaal....

Derz a way you can still do that chat thing sha....

Delete in between messages...(asin the things u texted or received that she may not like to see and leave the normal talk.)

Do it in a way that the convo rymes sha...lol

I don't know if u understand...

U have to be coded to make this work...if u perfect this shiit..my nigga...she will read and read and read and see nothing..

Btw....why do bit-cheese read dia niggas text??

I don't read my mamis text because I'll surly see something I don't like..even if it doesn't mean that something is up...

My dear, she once admitted using such method you mentioned above! And I'm way too smart to know about the method before now! But you know what? I don't have time for such editing! I don't! clear the whole thing!

Also I really don't know why ladies (not 'bit-cheese' you disrespectful call it. It's unfair na, you have a mum, a sister a cousin, name it! Respect them small) read chats and messages! Dey even go as far as checking call logs, some chronic insecure ones check contact list! I don't have that time! I always go with the vibes I get from the lady, the signals, how dey treat me. That's what matters! If you lie and call me a side guy or a mugu/maga (which I can't even be!) I will surely find out one day! No stress! For now let's enjoy the relationship and see how it goes!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

yea i gat it buh i still stand on my point it lets us know where we stand in a relationship....eg i might be thinking am his all meanwhile am just a side kick,i use my brain sharperly n take a walk instead of cooking,cleaning and laundering his cloths when my guy has original plans for another babe...seriously if you all call it insecurity,imaturity or what have you...i call it smarting up...besides this theory has helped me alot of times eg when i caught my guy cheating,den he gives me a bull and dog story of how the girl came for him,den i discovered thru their chats that my so called boyfriend is spoiling me by calling me names with this babe,please who am i to believe......

guys are mean i tell you,we ladies just have to employ every trick to hold dem down...but tell your gf she is not a smart snoop and she still needs to learn how to kip detaila of previous relationships from her guy coz he is going to use it against her,eg you just did cheesy

Ok. Noted. And I do understand you! I will tell you exactly what I told her. . . . The day reading chats and messages prevents heart breaks and prolongs relationships I will start practicing it!

Concerning your last line, that implies. . . . . "I am using it against her!" I actually think I'm using it FOR her. I'm using it to help her here! Far from it, that I rub that on her face, using it mockingly or making jest with it, or using it to get a dig at her! Nah! I'm in a relationship to make you a better person, to improve you, help get to your goals and make you sexually raz (I no wan lie, so I had to add that!). I'm not like that, I'm actually helping her see that her method kills relationship and it will never build a relationship! Never! Instead, you create a smooth liar and player out of the man when he knows you're bent on reading messages. Except guys aint smart enough I can always make you see the perfect thing 'you wanna see' whenever you read my chats! Its easy! See that's why I said you'll only end up breeding a smooth liar and a deadly player out of the guy! I rest my case!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by gamaliel121(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Davedoz:

My dear, she once admitted using such method you mentioned above! And I'm way too smart to know about the method before now! But you know what? I don't have time for such editing! I don't! clear the whole thing!

Also I really don't know why ladies (not 'bit-cheese' you disrespectful call it. It's unfair na, you have a mum, a sister a cousin, name it! Respect them small) read chats and messages! Dey even go as far as checking call logs, some chronic insecure ones check contact list! I don't have that time! I always go with the vibes I get from the lady, the signals, how dey treat me. That's what matters! If you lie and call me a side guy or a mugu/maga (which I can't even be!) I will surely find out one day! No stress! For now let's enjoy the relationship and see how it goes!

Ok now!!!!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by misspicy(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Davedoz:

Ok. Noted. And I do understand you! I will tell you exactly what I told her. . . . The day reading chats and messages prevents heart breaks and prolongs relationships I will start practicing it!

Concerning your last line, that implies. . . . . "I am using it against her!" I actually think I'm using it FOR her. I'm using it to help her here! Far from it, that I rub that on her face, using it mockingly or making jest with it, or using it to get a dig at her! Nah! I'm in a relationship to make you a better person, to improve you, help get to your goals and make you sexually raz (I no wan lie, so I had to add that!). I'm not like that, I'm actually helping her see that her method kills relationship and it will never build a relationship! Never! Instead, you create a smooth liar and player out of the man when he knows you're bent on reading messages. Except guys aint smart enough I can always make you see the perfect thing 'you wanna see' whenever you read my chats! Its easy! See that's why I said you'll only end up breeding a smooth liar and a deadly player out of the guy! I rest my case!
and that is why i said she wasnt smart enuff by hinting you on what she does....its supposed to be a catch him red handed thing......so u wunt even know n u will let your guide down.... i rest my case
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Michellla(f): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Personally I feel if you don't have
anything to hide then who cares? If
you're going to get all weird about it
there's a reason... I mean if you're
together then it's not like they're a
completely private person at that point, it's fair game.

Looking at this another way, this
points to a trust issue between the two
of you.
1)you shouldn't be doing anything
questionable.
2)she shouldn't feel the need to suspect you of doing anything
questionable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by onstelly(f): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
hob:

Lmao why won't u guys support him
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

and that is why i said she wasnt smart enuff by hinting you on what she does....its supposed to be a catch him red handed thing......so u wunt even know n u will let your guide down.... i rest my case

My dear, I get you ojare.
But, when you check and you see nothing! What happens? You check another day! And you still see nothing! You continue to check until you see the one that is worth ending the relationship for!
But, Ladies make una think am small, does that make any sense........ Looking for negatives! Like literally searching for troubles that can end your relationship with a guy that has shown you beyond every reasonable doubt that he loves you!

Make you and my Soft candy continue! When una marry, una come see for una husband phone, una go tell me whether una go divorce the man that time!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by onstelly(f): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
libertyfather:

Thank you jare
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by misspicy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Davedoz:

My dear, I get you ojare.
But, when you check and you see nothing! What happens? You check another day! And you still see nothing! You continue to check until you see the one that is worth ending the relationship for!
But, Ladies make una think am small, does that make any sense........ Looking for negatives! Like literally searching for troubles that can end your relationship with a guy that has shown you beyond every reasonable doubt that he loves you!

Make you and my Soft candy continue! When una marry, una come see for una husband phone, una go tell me whether una go divorce the man that time!
tongue.....as long as a guy is pure he has nothing to fear...all i know is thatbeen teamsnoop has helped me greatly and a host of oda women,eg a woman gets to know her hubby willed all his estate to another wife she is not aware of,she confronted him n got lawyers involved and she eventually got her share...
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

tongue.....as long as a guy is pure he has nothing to fear...all i know is thatbeen teamsnoop has helped me greatly and a host of oda women,eg a woman gets to know her hubby willed all his estate to another wife she is not aware of,she confronted him n got lawyers involved and she eventually got her share...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Funny story!

I won't deny you're making sense to some extent! #TeamSnoop, for real?
You don give this innocent cuppy cake of mine a new nickname! #TeamSnoop hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Babe no be me talk oooo..... You don see am na!
TeamSnoop! Una no go kill me for laugh!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op, is eida she kill u or u kill u because u mite receive a message dt cn make her faint cos she is addicted 2 it. Bt OP, u sound frm ur write up as person dt will hv side chick apart from her. So i support her dt she cn read ur inbox message, if u didnt hv any cockroach in ur box, u wouldnt b doing dat
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
Davedoz:

My Nigga.... Your comments got me cracked up!
You seem like a guy that knows about jacking and all.....
So allow me to praise myself:
I'm not a wuss, the moment you see me, there is nothing wuss about it! I'm a full blooded JACK! Infact fellow jacks have awarded me Professorship! I've broken lots of guys from the shackles of chronic Wuss baggy! In fact, I was born a JACK! And now all I get is you're too arrogant and dey love me anyways! But in all my years of jacking, I've discovered that you can't be a Jack and a true wonderful sweet lover at the same time! Its impossible! Love is all about being a wuss! Its selfless, its sacrificial, it understands, its caring, its compassionate, it goes on and on! If you know all about Jacking then you'll know that you can't combine both! Now, I've been trying (even praying) so hard so I can be a soft mild considerate and sweet lover! I've been trying to let go of most part of my "Jacking-being"! That's why I sounded like one above! But I've not dropped jacking oooo! Atleast get the chic with the jacking, when she falls in love, then you lower your guard and reciprocate like a WUSS! I had to digress so much because I felt Insulted to be called a wuss when I'm a JACK LORD!

Every other person just ignore that long epistle! Its for íamlegend1 alone and the other "jacks" that read it!

íamlegend1, Back to the topic and other parts of your comment. . . . . Oga ma buttercup is not insecure at all! Neither is she paranoid! She is too dry to do something as exciting as locking me in the basement (cuz I will love that adventure!). . . . She is just a lady, that this method has "worked" for in 2 previous relationships, so she is just doing it again, t
o save herself from "whatever" misspícy called it! I understand her worry and tension but I don't permit it! And I've told her that I will stop explaining. But she is a sweet shy gal! That's why she has sworn never to comment! Shy shy gal!

And yea you're right.... I'm a diligent, smart, God fearing, gentle looking, CRAZY DUDE! She knows and she fell for me that way!

itz all good mah nígga....

but still doesn't change the fact that intrusion into your personal space is unhealthy and with time,trust me.... it will graduate from just a minor peeve to a source of genuine irritation.so just enjoy her while you can,and when the time comes to dump her àss...... do it fast and ball.

Beht mah guy,why you be calling the shawty dry grin
she no sabi the reverse cowgirl ni?
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

itz all good mah nígga....

but still doesn't change the fact that intrusion into your personal space is unhealthy and with time,trust me.... it will graduate from just a minor peeve to a source of genuine irritation.so just enjoy her while you can,and when the time comes to dump her àss...... do it fast and ball.

Beht mah guy,why you be calling the shawty dry grin
she no sabi the reverse cowgirl ni?

Ma man! I don hear you!
But I've learnt that its not gentlemanly to dump a sister, and I've always been too soft and emotional to deliberately hurt a sister. Its better to always give them the honour and privilege to do it themselves! Cuz I think we're emotionally stronger than they're! I hear they derive pleasure from it! So I always allow myself to be dumped!

Concerning your last paragraph. . . . . . No comments! :-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Kunle Tejuoso’s Widow, Bumni Set To Marry Oil Billionaire Michael Prest / You Can Open This One.. / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.