Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? (4652 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by MrMcJay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi guys, I was going through Quora and I came across this question "would you marry the one who you love or the one who loves you?"

Sounded quite interesting and I decided to throw it open to Nairalanders.

cc: Lalasticlala
Dominique
OAM4J
Seun
Obinoscopy
Farano
Rocktation
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by falconey(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anyone with big ass and camel toe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by debeo: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
All of the above
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Niyeal(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anyone that have money

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Definitely the one who loves me.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
undecided Definitely the one who loves me more....

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Well the bible said , husbands love your wife... So I will most likely marry the one I love grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by samisj4real(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
As a guy i have never dated anyone that doesn't possess her LOVE 2 me first....

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by lalasticlala(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by nattyjay(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Its better to try love yourselves mutually
BTW True love only exist in movies, soap operas.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Marrying the one who loves me is just pity, I will end having to to hurt her time after time, better the one I love

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
I must marry the one I love o.

I can't imagine marrying a person I don't love, I might just make his life a living hell.

Can't marry out of sympathy either.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
I must be honest I am tempted to say the one who loves me

Technically love have to exist BTW two partners for a marriage to be successful but one partner will always love more

And it is kind of hard to quantify love, so it is hard to know who loves more

But my ideal situation is to be the with the one who loves me more

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
Daddy loves you, Old Bich!

Why not follow me already ?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why not follow me already ?
gberra isn't it high time u reveal ur plans for dis my wonderful online sister
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
vicfuntop:
Definitely the one who loves me.
Thats me. . . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

gberra isn't it high time u reveal ur plans for dis my wonderful online sister

How are you. It's been long we have said hi.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

How are you. It's been long we have said hi.
dear am good oo
av been on ban sha
Hope ur doing good
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Blackhawk01: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm actually a very crazy and mean person. If I don't love you as much as you love me or more than you love me, there's fire. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

dear am good oo
av been on ban sha
Hope ur doing good
Whoever released you has just committed a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
Whoever released you has just committed a crime.
e pain am oo
av been seeing ow u wer insulting her on d oda thread
is ur bmc work not paying again
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

e pain am oo
av been seeing ow u wer insulting her on d oda thread
is ur bmc work not paying again
Victor, I didn't insult her, was only paying her dowry cheesy

BTW, Have you been stalking her while on ban?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
Victor, I didn't insult her, was only paying her dowry cheesy

BTW, Have you been stalking her while on ban?
na my online sister oo cheesy
btw ur money neva complete
u av 2 pay more 4 such a wonderful creature
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
I don't follow wh0res, I eff them.

Don't mistake me for the one of the females in your household.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
Don't you worry about Money. When I'm done with her, I'll return her... cheesy
E be like say u don craze ahbi

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by MrMcJay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
Daddy loves you, Old Bich!
gberra:
I don't follow wh0res, I eff them.

Gberra, let me tell you something, like I said in that thread, the only way you would try to get me is by being VULGAR and you know I won't succumb to it, that's why you think you have the upper hand. If you think is insult, I repeat it, you and I know you are no match for me.
Was that how youwere raised? To use foul words on women at every given opportunity. Was that why you wanted me to defend vulgar breeding for you badly to make you feel good? Who the hell goes about calling himself daddy? You have achieved nothing. Your comments doesn't depict a successful person, rather it portrays a jobless broken tout.

I know you are close to your late thirties if not more than. That's why this is so surprising.
You joined nairaland, April, and you have made over 1685 comments. What sort of joblessness is that. Is that how free your time is, and you are a man. It's like you don't have goals and ambitions in this life.
Your own is to be thinking of the next vulgar word you would use on a woman or to be fighting Igbos. As in, what sort of joblessness is that ? See gberra, life is more than this. There will be a time you will look back and see how foolish you have been.
Take a cup of tea to calm yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
zenmaster:

Thats me. . . grin grin

grin. You ehn. How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return / Which Is Better Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Day Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.