Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,526 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni (8126 Views)

Being Kind Or Being Right.which Shud I Go For? / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
if i ready for u dis night eeeh u will think twice before insulting your elders......

All the same thanks wink
see her squeeze-squeeze face like used toilet roll, damn u there, morafocka do ur worst
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
CozyDblake:
I'm goin 4 cmp.sc too i think it is a great course!

yeah it is. but the problem with Nigeria's higher institutions is that its all theory no practicals. so don't be surprised if what u do throughout is writing lines of programming codes without testing them.

lecturers don't update themselves anymore. they are all running a race for their PhDs

the best you can do is take extra courses during ur hols at places like NIIT etc. expensive, but worth it.

1 Like

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
see her squeeze-squeeze face like used toilet roll, damn u there, morafocka do ur worst
are you a leewetin carry u go my dp
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are you a leewetin carry u go my dp
am a guy for fvckness sake and u are really fat and blaq as Blac chyna. Go loose 30pounds and bleach small before quoting me again. Pleaseee
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
CozyDblake:
I know...all her quotes ar jus insults
B like say u&d op don high on weed mixed with goat shiit huh?it is a must i give both of u my attention or what da fuvk is wrong with ur heads?Stop quoting me okay&tell dat dimwit as well!!!

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
B like say u&d op don high on weed mixed with goat shiit huh?it is a must i give both of u my attention or what da fuvk is wrong with ur heads?Stop quoting me okay&tell dat dimwit as well!!!
feeling accomplished shey? Idontblameyou, its like guys in ur area dont slap you dats why.
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
am a guy for fvckness sake and u are really fat and blaq as Blac chyna. Go loose 30pounds and bleach small before quoting me again. Pleaseee
am nt surprised..ookk let me go loose some pounds...
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
feeling funky shey? Idontblameyou, its like guys in ur area dont slap you dats why.
U just wnt to sit for jamb? shocked u have a long way to go dumbo!!Gerrout here!!
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
U just wnt to sit for jamb? shocked u have a long way to go dumbo!!Gerrout here!!
LOL, its like u are very ignorant, i said i am a medicine aspirant who sat 4 jamb 3times pursuing only dat course abi u tink say na beans? Pls dont compare urself to me bcuz u'll never reach
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
LOL, its like u are very ignorant, i said i am a medicine aspirant who sat 4 jamb 3times pursuing only dat course abi u tink say na beans? Pls dont compare urself to me bcuz u'll never reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Replying with a dot, Abi is any of ur family member capable enough to do medicine. Look at her, shameless tin
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Seculent: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nawao. Anyway, I dey wait for wetin you wan type.
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Seculent: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Replying with a dot, Abi is any of ur family member capable enough to do medicine. Look at her, shameless tin
Wetin happen na? You guys don't need all these insults.
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Seculent:
Wetin happen na? You guys don't need all these insults.
dis heediot lady is so annoying. Let me finish with her. Nonsense, she tinks an her mate
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Seculent: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
dis heediot lady is so annoying. Let me finish with her. Nonsense, she tinks an her mate
Nawao, well maybe you mean each other before.
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by STARGREEN(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt: And who gives a bleep? I post wherever i want, and who ever is not okay with dat shud coman beat me.

Sir take it easy and try learning attitude. Yet I think both are good it all depends on your determination to make it a monumental success. You can if you believe! Good luck but remember it's not always easy as you think learn to adapt so as to change maybe win!
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2015
STARGREEN:
Durentt: And who gives a bleep? I post wherever i want, and who ever is not okay with dat shud coman beat me.

Sir take it easy and try learning attitude. Yet I think both are good it all depends on your determination to make it a monumental success. You can if you believe! Good luck but remember it's not always easy as you think learn to adapt so as to change maybe win!
thanks
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Seculent:
Nawao. Anyway, I dey wait for wetin you wan type.
undecided dont let me vex for u grin i have nothing to say to dat dumbtard!!
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are you high

You must have pmed her,so because she snubbed you now make her insultful

Na wasadsad
It's okay....i think am high or sumthing. Do u feel better now?
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I'm sorry! Don't take it dat way. Plsss
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Seculent: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided dont let me vex for u grin i have nothing to say to dat dumbtard!!
Your vexation no fit do me anything. E-warrior. You don fight finish? tongue
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seculent:
Your vexation no fit do me anything. E-warrior. You don fight finish? tongue
She dey mad. I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday / If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.