Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni (8127 Views)

Being Kind Or Being Right.which Shud I Go For? / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
arabianights:

I dey see you ooooo !!!!! .continue you hear?
grin haba but didnt u see how dis guys have be raining me with insults since i opened dis thread? Shouldnt i defend masef?
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
dis one is just there saying whatever he likes
Come play with my balls
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by IamLEGEND1: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no space for d devilcheesy

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by arabianights: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
grin haba but didnt u see how dis guys have be raining me with insults since i opened dis thread? Shouldnt i defend masef?

but that time i caught you was supposed to be your last time undecided
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I can see you are seriously pained........ just relocate to the corner of ur room and cry ur eyes out.
I heard it's very therapeutic.
therafire. Notin concern me and u but just goan buy a rope and do the neccessary
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by sydney440(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Architecture is a nice course am an Architect, but you have to be creative with your pencils, a little bit of technical drawing for beginners like you, it is a course that is straight forward, like we use to say those days in quote if cannot draw you withdraw....lols
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:
Come play with my balls
shocked i knew it
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by IamLEGEND1: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:
Na so o, if him too ugly na watin happen be that

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
arabianights:

but that time i caught you was supposed to be your last time undecided
Abeg no vex but the rate at which stupiid guys are increasing on nairaland. Its like i'll never have a last time of insultin hell outta their asses undecided
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
sydney440:
Architecture is a nice course am an Architect, but you have to be creative with your pencils, a little bit of technical drawing for beginners like you, it is a course that is straight forward, like we use to say those days in quote if cannot draw you withdraw....lols
but someone who has never done Tech drawing before can he cope with Archi in the university?
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
shocked i knew it
Bring ya sista
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
bros wat i do

Wetin my life do u
u be hypocrite!
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:
Bring ya sista
Go getta life. Or dont u have a sister, use her then
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by IamLEGEND1: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
therafire. Notin concern me and u but just goan buy a rope and do the neccessary
is that the best you can come up with?

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
u be hypocrite!
how
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Go getta life. Or dont u have a sister, use her then
Good night troll, my babe is waiting for my rod
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
how
see jamb kwenshion number 26 ooooh. you are a man pretending to be female. Is dat not hypocritical enough? undecided
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by sydney440(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
but someone who has never done Tech drawing before can he cope with Archi in the university?
yes but you have to be very sensitive in in the preliminary curses of technical drawing you know how they do in high institution they assumed for you to have studied architecture you would have hnown a little bit of technical drawing but can do a going free hand sketches
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
op go for computer science. architecture is on a downwards trend in Nigeria right now.

but then again you could be lucky and before you finish things might be different. architecture is a cool profession though.

1 Like

Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:

Good night troll, my babe is waiting for my rod
Troll, is ur boobss not paining u anymore like u said on this thread www.nairaland.com/2441143/ ooooh so now u have a rod and also a babe huh?

Liars everywhere
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
B like say u dey craze huh? undecided what happen to Education section,u must must be sleeping wen u created dis shit here!!!
@ prettythicksme hey lady come over lemme tlk to u privately
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Troll, is ur boobss not paining u anymore like u said on this thread www.nairaland.com/2441143/ ooooh so now u have a rod and also a babe huh?

Liars everywhere
Lol kids I like I just busted oyin
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ioannes:
op go for computer science. architecture is on a downwards trend in Nigeria right now.

but then again you could be lucky and before you finish things might be different. architecture is a cool profession though.
I'm goin 4 cmp.sc too i think it is a great course!
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol kids I like I just busted oyin
You are a confused cramp and u need help asap until u do dat dont comment here again. Trolll
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
CozyDblake:
@ prettythicksme hey lady come over lemme tlk to u privately
that uglyy thing. Guy look well before mentioning that hell of a lady
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
Am about registering jamb again after waiting for OAU to give me medicine admission 4 the past 3yrs. Fvck medicine and all its related fields bcuz I cant wait no more and i have decided to go 4 any of this two, now i dont know which to pick. Pls help me out
We could be frnds...cmp.sc it is! I love dat course
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
You are a confused cramp and u need help asap until u do dat dont comment here again. Trolll
go sleep!
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
see jamb kwenshion number 26 ooooh. you are a man pretending to be female. Is dat not hypocritical enough? undecided
enough for the day,you can now face your front...

Tnx..,.
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
that uglyy thing. Guy look well before mentioning that hell of a lady
I know...all her quotes ar jus insults
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
enough for the day,you can now face your front...

Tnx..,.
short-up, fat thing. After insulting me on my thread, u are now telling me to face front? Are u high on coca-cola? Rubbish, coman face me front naa. Next time u'll learn not to jump into any thread u see and start talkin shiit.
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Durentt:
short-up, fat thing. After insulting me on my thread, u are now telling me to face front? Are u high on coca-cola? Rubbish, coman face me front naa. Next time u'll learn not to jump into any thread u see and start talkin shiit.
if i ready for u dis night eeeh u will think twice before insulting your elders......

All the same thanks wink
Re: Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
CozyDblake:
I know...all her quotes ar jus insults
are you high

You must have pmed her,so because she snubbed you now make her insultful

Na wasadsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / My Girlfriend Has K Legs, Should I Dump Her? / Who Is Mr.Right : Does He Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.