Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? (3490 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by dammie(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2005
Is it possible for a lady to date just a guy?

Some people say that ladies are usually more faithful than guys, but others say that it is very possible for a guy to date just one girl but highly difficult for a lady to date just one guy even if she loves him. undecided
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by fabian(f): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2005
Hi dammie! Welcome to nairaland!

Yeah, it's possible for a lady to date just one guy and stick to him. I know a lot of guys have the belief that it's not possible, but that's so not true!

Its a stereotpical thing, some guys/girls just stereotype the opposite sex. They say girls do this, guys do that.

Its all pretty relative. Anyway that's my take!
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by eveseh(f): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2006
it's not possible to me,

women eyes are more wiser,if she's marry than that can happend but it's happend sometimes too
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2006
i like to play guys cool bn a playa is sooooooooooooooo cool esp.a smart one like me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by dracosh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
it is posibile for a lady to meet more than just one boy, but not more than one man. hahahaha
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by UPRISING: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
majority don't
just few of them
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2007
It all goes down to individual thoughts. It all depends on the individuals. Some ladies might see nothing wrong with dating more than one guy while others can’t think of dating more than one guy.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by fekuti: 4:10am On Jun 06, 2007
nop, groupies gotta keep the money coming in from every angle.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by sillyboy(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2007
I don't believe it's possible for ladies to date just one guy. Se bi it's just dating, and dating doesn't necessarily involve "firing". Moreover, ladies are so greedy to be that sensible. (am not disrespecting ladies oo.) If ladies dates just one guy, what will happen to people like me who love to date girls that are already in love?
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by idiotogbdcm(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2007
ladies cant date only one guy. they call it backup plans, in case. so sad but we guys we no fit shout
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by bebe2007(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2007
What sort of question is this? where are you from? Sodom or what? or maybe its just your orientation. Is your mum or sisters married or dating more than a guy? if yes then i understand where you are coming from. If no, then i guess you have answered yourself. Same goes to the other guys on this thread saying its impossible for a woman to date one guy.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by Frankies(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2007
I still believe that once you show a girl that you care for her and ready to be there for her, They seem to be much more faithful despite the fact they always have the tendency to date more than one Man.

Personally,I believe it is very possible cos a woman that wants to hold herself, will perfectly do that no matter the negative urge.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by Frankies(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2007
@ Bebe

I don't think the poster was wrong. From experience, I know some girls whose hobby is to jump from one guy and they were tellin me that another name for men is '' GET THEIR MONEY''

So don't be rude.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by mcube(f): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2007
i beleive a lady can date just a guy. there are still some ladies out there that are sincere some one like me. i am very sincere i date a guy at a time. i quit one before jumping to another
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by iice(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
Yes, just as it is possible for a man to date just one woman.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by SweetT1: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Topic
I don't think so, ladies of nowadays are long throat !
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by sillyboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ babe2007. Hope you weren't refering to me? You bet I could be very silly and nasty! but am just a friend and won't even be abusive as you were on the internet because anyone could be following it including kids like you are.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by olagboye(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
hello iice,siince u believe that it is possible to date one guy at a time, fine.what would you do if that only guy cheats on you and the girl in qestion happens to be your best friend.the fact is everybody lies,you cant trust your boyfriend.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by iice(f): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
Say what? My bf cheated on me with my best friend? and I can't trust my bf? What is the question? Or better yet who is in question? The bf or the best friend who is a girl?
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by olagboye(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
i meant to ask u what u would do if u caught ur boyfriend with ur closest galfriend
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by iice(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2007
Exit both their lives!
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by olagboye(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2007
if u are that jealous , i suggest u cheat on ur boyfriend so that if u ever catch him cheating, u will be able able to cope emotionally. grin
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by halleberry(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2007
null
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by bebe2007(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
Frankies:

@ Bebe

I don't think the poster was wrong. From experience, I know some girls whose hobby is to jump from one guy and they were tellin me that another name for men is '' GET THEIR MONEY''

So don't be rude.

Am not being rude, only stating the obvious.

sillyboy:

@ babe2007. Hope you weren't refering to me? You bet I could be very silly and nasty! but am just a friend and won't even be abusive as you were on the internet because anyone could be following it including kids like you are.

Is that a threat bring it on brotha!! Why did you think i was referring to you? guess your immature brain cannot take anorther persons line of arguement, sillyboy!!!
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by sillyboy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
Believe me, I really don't want to be nasty and I don't fight with anybody that's my lifestyle baby. I could be silly but definately not nasty.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by uchetobi(f): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2007
Like the poster said. Its difficult (Very) but possible
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by vronnie(f): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
yes ladies can and most do only date one guy
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by haywhy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
uhmm uhmmm
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
@babe
your mum has several husbands i guess cos that why you have so much beef. and you know what your foolish, crazy and mad i bet you silly boy was right.
girls generally are carried away by what they hear. and girls always like having back ups.

YOU JUST PULLED THE STRINGS. STAND AND FACE IT
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by adeyemi04(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2007
Nowadays ladies are not d same. we ve some dat are trustworthy also we ve others dt are not reliable.A lady can date a guy , if she truly loves him. Also a lady can date many guys at d same witout allowing her guy 2 know what is going on in her life.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by westee: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2007
It is damn possible for a lady to date one man and also possible for a guy to date only one girl but the reverse is the case nowadays, But got this questions to ask, why can't we be faithful to each other??
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by bebe2007(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2007
ogbdcm:

@babe
your mum has several husbands i guess because that why you have so much beef. and you know what your foolish, crazy and mad i bet you silly boy was right.
girls generally are carried away by what they hear. and girls always like having back ups.

YOU JUST PULLED THE STRINGS. STAND AND FACE IT

Who d Hell is this guy? You must be retarded!!!! My mum and sisters and all the women in my life, including myself are married and are dating one guy at a time. That explains why i cannot reason like you. My orientation is different. Like they say charity begins at home its what you experience at home that you exhibit here. Am sorry for you mate, thats all i can say to you. Its a pity you have been with gutter women thats why you think all women are the same. Step up your game mate, get to the other class if your porous brain would let you. angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? / Did They Ask Him To Suck His Bride? / How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.