Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,153 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? (3508 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by hotchic1(f): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
frankies:

I still believe that once you show a girl that you care for her and ready to be there for her, They seem to be much more faithful despite the fact they always have the tendency to date more than one Man.

Personally,I believe it is very possible because a woman that wants to hold herself, will perfectly do that no matter the negative urge.

I totally agree with you.

@ topic
Ladies can stick to just one guy if they really want to but a lot depends on the way the guy treats her sha.The truth of the matter is both ladies and guyz have the tendency to have more than one partner at a time.It takes self discipline to keep to one guy.Its very possible for ladies to keep to just one guy and there are still a few ladies out there that date just one man at a time.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by sillyboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
Stop being nasty. You claimed to be married and you behave like this publicly? What if your husband sees your utterances? Or you wan make 2nd wife come in?
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by cuju: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2007
Aauch!!!! dat is BLAZING
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by cuju: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
ogbdcm:

@babe
your mum has several husbands i guess because that why you have so much beef. and you know what your foolish, crazy and mad i bet you silly boy was right.
girls generally are carried away by what they hear. and girls always like having back ups.

YOU JUST PULLED THE STRINGS. STAND AND FACE IT

Do you have to bring his/her mum into it
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by iice(f): 2:19am On Jun 08, 2007
olagboye:

if u are that jealous , i suggest u cheat on your boyfriend so that if u ever catch him cheating, u will be able able to cope emotionally. grin

Where did you get the indication of jealousy from my post undecided undecided As for emotionally. . .there is a reason y my nick is iice grin grin
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by omogenaija(f): 2:20am On Jun 08, 2007
@ topic angry wat da hell ?
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by fekuti: 4:26am On Jun 08, 2007
As for emotionally. . .there is a reason y my nick is iice
yeah right, as a woman you'd probably still break down like a lil bitch when it comes down to it.
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by iice(f): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2007
Conceptions. . . .presumptions. . .we are human after all grin grin
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by fekuti: 5:32am On Jun 08, 2007
exactlyy
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by iice(f): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2007
Indeed. . . .mona lisa smiles grin
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by Saipro(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2007
It's planet Earth for Christ's sakes !!! Anything is possible . . . . .
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by dellynash(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2007
yes it is possible for a lady to date one guy, i spent 4yrs with my guy and never looked at any other guy until when he dissppointed. Now i can't date just one guy because im afraid of being beaten twice. so it depends
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by Honeyboy09(m): 3:07am On Oct 05, 2009
To all you posters , D answer to your question is that It is Impossible for a Lady to date one guy because they get a lot of attention everyday and then they become confused about who is the right guy they want to be with ,

Believe me i tell my present girlfriend to her face that i know i'm not the only guy she is dating and she flips and gets annoyed at me , I only laugh and drop the topic for pace to reign but the fact is that i still let her know that i don't trust her so she does not think i don't know that Ladies don't date just one man ,

Believe me sometimes i really wish We men could live our lifes completely without women because most of them are not worth the Stress,
Re: Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2009
It aint possible , they just open their femal orifice every time all in the name of dating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help / Please Advice!! Got This Txt Mssg This Evening..kinda Funny, But Weird. / Which Kain poo This Sexy Babe Go Dey poo? (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.